Opinion on geert wilders?

Opportunistic populist who has no intention to take any responsibility. He will sabotage himself just enough for him to remain in the opposition, but with a large enough fraction to be able to stir things up a bit. He's just there for the money basically.

He's no Pim Fortuyn.

Cheers dutchman

He was assasinated right?

Pim was, yes

Closeted homosexual, projecting his self-hatred on muslims, immigrants and foreigners because they are easy targets

Pretty much same as true finns here, but they were put into cabinet and their popularity went from 19% to 3.5% because they couldn't deliver. Kekked so hard.

Last true finn faggots are actually posting in Sup Forums, because they are laughing stock for entire finland and you don't see them anymore in finnish boards.

Just wait when trump gets elected and when he can't deliver. It will be a hilarious comedy.

This.

Why couldn't they deliver? Come you be more specific?

geertje pateetje

>they were put into cabinet and their popularity went from 19% to 3.5%

Same with Pim Fortuyn's party.
And that's exactly why Winders refuses any cabinet position.
He knows his ratings will crash the second he has to take actual responsibility.

if he's a fag he's lashing out against them for other reasons, fritz. Like maybe "stop throwing people like me off buildings"

They are populists. They can only speak and promise everything to everyone, but there is no way to implement it in real life.

Populist can't get real power or it will destroy them.

what is with him and writing utensils?

bruddy gud guy, would vote for him.
I just wish Pim hadn't been killed, by a white lawyer no less.

Looks like a downy Trump

>He's no Pim Fortuyn.

Reminder that Fortuyn was a blogger with zero leadership experience.

*sprays raid*

t. Mehmet

That's a rare wilders right there

controlled opposition

He actually is another Fortuyn, but Fortuyn never got the chance to sabotage himself.

Thats not actually what populism means

Now there is a good description if anything.
Well said nederbro.

Even though he doens't show intention and ability to be able to rule he is stirring up the parliament.
For example, he got them talking about cutting mosque funding from the middle east and turkey. It's a start in the right direction.

>Pim's killer was named "Volkert van der Graaf"

Fucking white traitors.

Kike.

Enjoying Molenbeek?

Reminder that Geert is Indonesian. Pretty ironic.

Why don't you fix your own shit first swedecuck.

Brusslim detected

He was more eloquent than Wilders. He would have appealed to a much larger group of people. Not just the tokkies that blindly follow Wilders. Both Rita Verdok and Geert Wilders tried to steal the educated voters from the VVD but failed. This is why only the LPF ever succeeded being the largest party.

A crowbar to break open Dutch politics. Like stated before, no replacement for Fortuyn but one cannot have anything but respect for the fact he has been willingly in hiding for more than a decade to save our country. You don't live in safehouses and barracks for 12 years just for personal gain.

I'm pretty sure Denmark populists had a chance at real power and chickened out.

Farage got Brexit, then stammered about his lies about gorrilions to the NHS and then quit.

Did Finland populists chicken out or got blocked?

And his wife is Hungarian.

Please do not reply to Stormniggers, they've done enough damage to the nationalist movement of this country. Without the attention they'll hopefully commit suicide eventually

Based as fuck. A true prophet. He has been talking about the dangers of multiculturalism for his entire career and everything he has said is becoming true. I hope you Dutchbros are going to make him your prime minister. Polls looked good iirc

Did I say we have it any better? SD is a controlled opposition as well.

The only way the west can solve their issues is through revolution.

Farage never said the NHS thing and his only goal was to lead Britain out of the EU

I don't know much about the guy, but someone told me that he's the only one talking about the white South Africans. Is this true? What did he say - anything about letting us move over easily?

good point

Daily reminder that these people will be thrown out together with the muslims and other minorities. You are what caused this shit to begin with. You and your tolerance for people who "assimilate".

The disturbing part is that you probably wouldn't mind if a black person knocked up your sister, as long as he's successful and well mannered.

>He was more eloquent than Wilders. He would have appealed to a much larger group of people.

He was a nut job.

For example he wanted to abolish both the army and the air force, keeping just the navy.

He will rule the world.

How can be a quitter after he just achieved his life's work?

Why don't you just fuck off back to if you won't acknowledge the jews part in all of this?

Nu-pol is cancer. Literally no difference from reddit at this point with all these blue-pilled pseudo-intellectuals who can't even see the truth if it's shoved in their faces.

He's our guy

Martin Bosma is more about the Boer, but the PVV has stated as their mission in the past that they see Afrikaners as Dutch (cultural) heritage and intent to protect it.

Nobody ever mentions South Africa here, sorry.

He didn't achieve anything. Brexit hasn't happened, and won't. All the top pro-brexiters didn't want the prime minister's job. And now, the parliament has to stick their necks on the line for it :^)

Martin Bosma wrote an entire book about it

Kindly fuck off with this bullshit and vote some more D66. Geert has the right idea, we need to elect him into power and put his money where is mouth is, right now he has never had the chance to dictate anything; all this "doesn't want to rule" bullshit is getting tedious.

I approve.

That doesn't change the fact that people were eating out of his hand. I'm not saying I supported his agenda. He was just very very popular.

No one must rule the world.

>mosque funding from the middle east and turkey
Thats cuck as fuck

>Martin Bosma
who?

It will happen, the court ruling was about the extent of it.

Kike lover

Do you know why south Africa is even relevant?

>Did Finland populists chicken out or got blocked?

they were put into cabinet. they were so fucked and you will never hear about them after next elections.

Supposedly he isn't even white, that is why he dyes his hair bottle blonde. He's Indonesian.

I've lived my whole life in my room just for no gain but enjoyment at all.

>He was just very very popular.

For about 3 weeks.

Before the election campaigns nobody had ever heard of him.

Calm down tokkie, we're just talking here

it isn't.

There's no better option to vote for desu
inb4 VNL

Kike shill

a bunch of dutch used to live there. it was our colony after all.

Dutch diaspora? Rings a bell?

Glad there's at least one red-pilled dutchman on Sup Forums.

>no one checks my quads

>right now he has never had the chance to dictate anything

He dictated foreign policy when he was in "gedoog kabinet"
Many millions were donated to Israel.

the pvv has about double the seats the lpf had during its prime - after fortuyns assassination.

"If they were to betray the wishes of the biggest democratic exercise in the history of this nation, then I think if you feel since June the 23rd, you've seen political change in this country, if they betray those people, then you ain't seen nothing yet."

Literally the second-in-command after Wilders, and the ideological powerhouse of the PVV. Geert Wilders is his spokesperson, basically.

I'm not an Afrikaner. Dang.

This fucking Muhammad does NOT represent the Netherlands. Geert does.

This man is a born leader, though he's got a littke identity crisis (wishes he was Aryan instead of half Indonesian) he loves the country and is the only person, though easily 60% of us share his opinion, with the position and power to make changes. He will break through soon. As soon as Trump wins. America get your fucking act together you inbred fucking indoctrinated corrupt third world fucked up shit hole!!!!!!!!!

Is he actually part indonesian?

Dutch people have zero connection to SA anymore, all we know is that Afrikaans soudns like Dutch and that we WUZ there at one point in history and Perfidious Albion took it from us.

Holy sheeeeeiiii

Is this what dutch people look like?

LPF had 26 seats, mate.

ITT: ignorant cucks who don't know what Indisch means.

His parents were probably colonists.

He dyes his hair like a faggot

Yes. 1/4th. He was bullied a lot in high school. They called him peanut nigger.

No. Wilders is mixed-race.

And the PVV has broken 40 before, what's your point? Even in non-election polls the LPF ever broke 30.

He's not even a member of the PVV, Wilders doesn't allow it.

He's just another yes man.
All PVV MP's are cucks who have to ask Wilders for permission before they can speak.

Murican education. Just ignore it m80.

>soudns like Dutch
it IS dutch. bush dutch, but dutch.

Yeah. Murdered by an animal rights fetishist

Typical dutch faggot

His parents were, for all intents and purposes, white; but they had a small amount of Indonesian heritage. That's why he looks so odd.

Netherlands and muslims.

>murrican education
>all this toothpaste calling him mixed race because his german-dutch mixed family were colonizers

PVV never capitalized on those polls. They still have to break their record of 23 seats in the actual elections. I am confident that that will happen though.