We promise no more Tommy pandering

>We promise no more Tommy pandering
>We will now pander to Green Ranger

Other urls found in this thread:

powerrangersnow.com/power-rangers-hyperforce-rpg-announced/
youtube.com/watch?v=jUsN9t4AgiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The pink ranger from ninja steel is /fit/ I'd do so many dirty things to her.

Reading a Power Rangers comic not expecting Tommywank is like reading a DC crossover event not expecting Batwank.

...is there a new issue out?

GO GO #4 cameout today

Storytime?
Also the psycho rangers? Zedd isn't even in the picture yet, much less astronoma or dark specter

Ah.
*waits patiently for the win-o' thread*

Psycho Green is in the 1969 issue that comes out next week.

The Psychos were created by Deviot years earlier though. We just never saw them prior to PRiS.

Since when was the psycho green actually Tommy?

Hmm memory is a bit fuzzy, for sole reason I thought they were created in space

well there was no psycho green. It was Psycho black

His name is To'ome Oilv'ar

>Hmm memory is a bit fuzzy, for sole reason I thought they were created in space
They first appeared during Space, when Astronema recruited them and arranged for them to drain Dark Spectre's power as they fought. They never really had an origin during in Space. But when they returned during Lost Galaxy we met their creator, Deviot.

I thought they were created by Astronema or something? Its been a while since i've watched in space.

Hmmm maybe this means we'll get to see Deviot or the other Psycho's in the coming issues. that could be fun.

Astronema more like Asstro Enema

More like she'd break you user.

>Psycho Green Ranger

Holy shit what?!

It was the only color unaccounted for. (Unless you want to retcon Psycho Silver into being a real thing, which honestly doesn't fits the Psycho Rangers reactions to seeing Zhane in the costume pretty well....)

Do you think there's a Psycho Gold?

They would look virtually identical to Psycho Yellow because she was metallic.

Purple and Orange have become used more in recent years

I'm pretty sure Space implied Astronema had the Psycho Rangers created to suck Dark Specter of his energy as they fought the Rangers so that ALL of her enemies would be killed at once. It's why she would continuously deny the Psychos their kills so that Dark Specter didn't notice what was really going on.

>I'm pretty sure Space implied Astronema had the Psycho Rangers created to suck Dark Specter of his energy as they fought the Rangers
And Lost Galaxy contradicted this. It's Power Rangers, retcons ahoy.

Hang on, is there going to be a Time Force sequel series on Twitch?

What am I looking at here?

Literally nothing
Twitch pandering and tabletop DND streams

>What am I looking at here?
Official Power Rangers tabletop RPG which will debut in streamed sessions on October 24th.
Set 15 years after the events of Timeforce, it's a new team of Time Force cadets get dragooned by Jen (Erin Cahill guest appearing) into fight an evil in many different eras and locations.
Paul Schrier is playing one of the characters and the guy who does Ninja Steel Blue another.

25 weekly "episodes", each consisting of a 3 hour session of the RPG. Per the logo the team colors are blue, black, red pink and yellow so they're not just new kids with the old Timeforce powers either.

Basically it's a promotion for a TTG release with a setting designed to let characters 'visit' past eras of the Power Rangers franchise. But with the weekly Twitch sessions being the closest thing we're getting to 'official' episodes.

...I am excited for this! Paul's character is obviously going to meet Bulk at some point.

powerrangersnow.com/power-rangers-hyperforce-rpg-announced/

I don't recall LG suggesting anything different. Deviot's line about knowing them could have meant anything.

I haven't watched Lost Galaxy in years, but all of the other weapons Deviot used/designed ran off of something else's life force... it just seemed to fit that he was their creator, and that's what fans have ran with ever since. Obviously, the idea that the Psycho Rangers have been around for untold years, being rented out to various evil overlords, is more interesting than them just being built by fucking Quantrons off-screen right before their first televised appearance. Now you can have fun shit like a hitherto-unseen Psycho Green attacking Earth in the 60s.

Already a better anniversary gift than the Legend War.

I wonder what his monster form will be

Cosplay in 3, 2, 1

What were the originals?
Red -- Fire
Black -- Earth(coal)
Yellow -- Electricity
Blue -- Ice (I think)
Pink -- Plant

Green's monster form should be something embodying a primordial element. So... metal or air?
I could see him being an air-monster with powerful winds and whatnot.

Silver would have probably been metal...so yeah, air more than likely.

Comic-book heroine bodytypes don't exist in real li-
youtube.com/watch?v=jUsN9t4AgiA

It's weird to think that such a fucking sexy woman is a Power Rangers actress. I mean Power Rangers has had some serious cute girls across the years, but this is like, Jesus, a whole other level of attractive.

I like psycho ranger so i will give a pass

Just think, if the black dude had never replaced Tommy one Turbo, he would have been the blue In Space ranger, and Psycho Blue would have been his doppelgänger

They’ll probably base it off of the Dragon Zord

why do the 60s rangers have the exact same costumes as the modern version of the rangers in the comics, why not have a little fun and change the designs up a tad

Thanks for that scene in webbum form man, I'm pretty sure that episode gave me my love of bad bitches.

It's a shame they locked Kim and Billy away to try and cure them, if they ran around free for a while it would give me wiggle room to imagine Kimberly meeting up with Skull and fucking like sleazy rabbits. But sadly the timeline doesn't permit that fantasy

Zordon Coins
Zordon Powers
Zordon Suits

did you forget the cowboy rangers also created by zordon which at least added little cowboy accessories, these ones are based on the space race add some astronaut stuff make the suits texture more like astronaut suits something

My favorite former ranger is still zombie waifu.

Maybe they'll customize them later. I hope so.