What are you gonna do when the Mexican Army comes for you?

What are you gonna do when the Mexican Army comes for you?

instagram.com/p/BGvN5tMKoJB/

Why would the Mexican Army come after me?

For the lulz

For voting for Hillary

give them coca cola until they explode

Watch drug cartels behead them on youtube from behind my comfy fuckin' wall

i'm going to kill them
juan by juan

>juan by juan
Quality.

Shoot at them?

they'd probably sit down and fall asleep before they got to me.

>i'm going to kill them

gif related

Show them the strawberry fields

Pull out cock, begin a mass ass raping. Things will never be the same.

Drug cartels aren't armies.

Kill them and mail their heads to their families like everyone else does

>Juan by juan
My sides

Laugh

take away their guns and give them something they actually know how to use

send the cartels to fight them

So you want us to vote for Trump then?
I was already going to!

Laugh as my wildlife kills them off.

Wait a really long time for them to get up here, bloodied tired and hungry.

Shoot them with the guns that were too nice to sell to the narcos.

what's up with all the based mexicans coming out as supporters of trump. I thought most of us would be whiny pieces of shit pro-hillary.

lol we wish … sadly they wouldn't even make it past taxes for the rest of us to get involved

We rather have a guy who is honest on disliking us

Rather than a lying bitch with power

We WON'T pay for the fucking wall, and even Trump knows it

Def, I feel you. We ain't paying shit for the Wall, but at least Trump is a honest to god asshole than a compulsary liar at best hillary (and satanic childrapist at worst).

First, I put up a chupacabra crossing sign on my road, it's out in the woods. They will send a recon patrol out. I will lure them with fresh burritos and enchiladas, once the patrol is inside the taco truck parked just inside the treeline, I use zyklon b to delouse them. After they have been thoroughly deloused I then kill them one by one. I then mutilate their bodies in horrible, horrible, ways, then place them near the chupacabra signs. They will then spend days sending small patrols to look for and kill chupacabras. After a week of no chupacabras I will then send in my personally trained sasquatch to shriek and yell, possibly even tearing a few of them apart, limb by limb. After this, the few soldiers remaining who have not been hired on as farm hands or janitors will retreat back to Mexico.

...Does that helmet have Rhodesian camo on it?

Impersonating a chupacabra is a surefire way to get a chupacabra to come for you. fear the chupacabra.

Impersonating a chupacabra is a crime in mexico, punished with death penalty and rape, in that order

What else can you tell us of your people's chupacabra legends?

fyi a lot of chicanos here hate Trump. But at the same time wont vote anyways so its sort of a win win.

Bait my claymore booby traps with churros.

Why would the mexican army come after me? I vacation in the Caymans not Cancun.

Hey tacobowls can you tell me why the naval troops are more respected than the regular land army? has this always been the case or just recently?

You fucks are going to be happy to pay for the wall because of all the dinero your going get from rich Americans wanting to go on a nice Mexican holiday. See the positive side of this cause it's gonna happen. You want to be butthurt, not my problem.