The 11 poorest states in the US have republican governors

Conservatives: "But but my party told me that they are good for the economy... they can't be lying amiright :'D"

Other urls found in this thread:

aei.org/publication/us-gdp-per-capita-by-state-vs-european-countries-and-japan-korea-mexico-and-china-and-some-lessons-for-the-donald/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Household_income_in_the_United_States#Income_by_state
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Lets play where are all the black people.

Already did, there is no correlation between black communities and GDP.

New York is one of the richest states, Idaho one of the poorest.

Republican policies are what ruins the economy

Economics is not a natural science.

Conservative states: Low cost of living ---> Lower wages---> Lower GDP

It's pretty simple. I thought Jews were supposed to be smart...

blacks.

t. black man in the south

Maybe poor people don't vote for candidates who want to flood the labour market with "undocumented Americans" driving down the value of the low skilled labour, which is the only thing the poor and uneducated have to sell.

We could also just pretend poor people have no real economic concerns and call them racists.

New York is one of the richest states, Idaho one of the poorest.

Michigan is doing fine

So no, it's not blacks. its the GOP who ruins the economy

Considering that Republicans are 3/4ths of the governors right now, I'll have to give a big "So what?" to that.

i'm not going to trust a jew

aei.org/publication/us-gdp-per-capita-by-state-vs-european-countries-and-japan-korea-mexico-and-china-and-some-lessons-for-the-donald/

>top 3 are all republicans really made me think

Now look at the correlation of % republican governors for the last 100 years, or even just 30 years, and economy

Some of these states turned red only in the 90s, and some (AKA louisiana) in the 2000s.

You don't undo 200 years of democractic policy with a couple few governors, and especially not in the South, that was economically disadvantage since before the civil war, and especially after reconstruction.

The rich parts, on the other hand, were republican for most of their history since the reps appeared.

It's cause Blacks were forced there after the Civil war and forced again after the 60s with, literally, forced desegregation.

Same with poor test scores in USA - they never separate scores by race. White USA students are on par with Western Europe, but aggregates including latinos and blacks make us look third world.

Those people are third world, don't conflate us.

>The 11 poorest states
now adjust for cost of living

New York has a lower cost of living adjusted median income than Alabama

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Household_income_in_the_United_States#Income_by_state

btfo

2009 Data Adjustd for COL base period
Alabama: $43,659
New York: $42,606

>cart before horse
You mean Republicans fix shit then Democraps take the credit.

georgia for example had a democrat governor every year from 1872 to 2002, so how can Republicans be blamed for it's relative poverty?

And btw West Virginia has a democratic governor, last time it had a republican it was in 2001, so you lying. Kentucky = only 3 reps since the 60s, etc etc

this too, the left fucks tings up, right fixes the economy, then people get optimistic and think they live in some utopia where they can do whatever they want with public money to tax and cheat their way into wealth

but the states with the biggest gaps between rich and poor are Democratic states.

ITT: conservatives are brainwashed by partisan politics so much that they can't see an obvious case of causation.

Democratic presidents were better for the economy.

Democratic states do better in average economically.

It should be obvious by now, after so many years, that the democratic policies are proven to be better

Alabam is higher than Califailia when cost of living is taken into account

>Cost of living Index
>New York 128.29
>Alabama 92.74

But new york also has a much higher income than alabama, user

see
get fucked faggot

Not enough to make up the difference in cost of living

Yeah, fucking jews and their irrefutable facts.

judging by the reaction time of the nation, you are wrong

when did ACA get passed? and we're only now fniding out premiums will goo up 80 percent? lol

You got refuted when anons pulled out the cost of living figures :^)

>Michigan is doing fine.

Dude just go away.

Voting for an establishment candidate is voting against our interests.
Just look at the chart. All under establishment candidates, and all economic gains benefiting people at the top... the benefit to the top 1% is off the chart... Establishment candidates serve the establishment... Left vs. right is a false dichotomy. It's the establishment vs. everyday people.

>Why are all the states with the most niggers the poorest? Do you think it's because of the niggers?
Racism
>Why are all the states with the most Republicans the poorest? Do you think it's because of the Republicans?
Science

So, Republicans are nit as good as Dems at ripping off the taxpayers. Good point, OP.

>Michigan is doing fine

Hoosier here, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Go back to bombing Gaza.

Thank you for this. I've been on the line, afraid to fall left or right. This is the nudge I needed.

Why do they assume that the political party causes the economic conditions, and not the other way around? Maybe the states that are rich are more likely to vote democrat because they no longer value economic growth as highly?

I'm surprised Wall Street and google don't relocate to Idaho, oh that's right, it's the republican governor that's keeping the colossal companies where they are.

>he thinks NY is rich because it votes for democrates

Man you are one of the dumbest poster I have ever seen, and trust I have read lot of dumb shit.

>jew york is the richest state
>that flag

>republicans are poor and uneducated meme
so the correlation means the republicans caused this to be so?
they are the architects of their own misfortune and this proves their inferiority
same as the Palestinians right?

when did Sup Forums even start allowing the jew to speak

this same thread

again and again

try harder ctr

You mean rural areas that were largely abandoned and have hardly any jobs? Weird.

>Economic recession hits the US
>Hits everywhere from New York to bumfuck Kansas
>Federal government spends billions on recovery
>80-90% of it goes to the bit cities like LA, New York, Chicago
>The rural areas get fucked over and are still poor
>'LOL REPUBLICANS LOL'

Republicans suck, but you can hardly blame them when US politics are dominated by a few cities. Sure, most of the population lives in them, but they receive much more than their fair share in federal aid and money.

>Areas hit by FUCKING KATRINA in Louisiana are still fucked up
>But only the Rural ones, all the cities are fine

Can someone remind me what this fag was using as a namefag? It was "True" something. This kike used to be here everyday posting Hillary shit.

You fucking shylock merchant liar. Of all people you should know that per capita GDP is an easily skewed number, and that there are almost 100M Americans no longer in the labor force, making the (((unemployment rate))) a Jewish lie

Fuck off bootleg CTR.

I should also note that the poor rural states have very high unemployment because, as I said, the federal government only cares about big cities.

They still vote Republican because if they're fucked either way, might as well vote for the guy who is a christian like you.

FPBP. It's no coincidence that nearly all of the poorest states are in the deep south, aka lil africa.

I live in one of these states. I pay $55 for high speed Internet, a dozen eggs cost 98 cents, milk is 2.90 a gallon, electric bill is under $50 except for 3 summer months, and my rent is 500 for a two bedroom house. Please continue to tell me how poor and miserable the south is.

It's objectively worse than democratic states, you just don't know how good things CAN BE.

he'l be back tommorow spouting the same shit and pretend this never happened

we all know GDP isn't a good measure of internal domestic growth

that liberals spend to make jobs until they go bust; at which point people go back to the republicans to make the hard decisions and fix the leaks in the budget

and we know "employment" figures are bullshit, because they measure "who has a job" not how much work there is
hire two people to work part time and replace one full time worker and the unemployment rate halves, shit is like magic
and the rate never accounts for temporary unemployment, which is a measure of job stability

>the jew attacks low cost, low consumption lifestyle

Don't be retarded, when the GOP win, wall Street trading blow

How good is it in new york? Or chicago? Don't worry I know how fucking miserable it already is my lebanese friend is a lawyer in chiraq,a nd tells me horror stories I'll take my docile niggers over what you people have turn urban niggers into

It's objectively better by a huge margin. Oh, and we can actually own guns here.

t. guy who actually travels

>live in NY
>dozen eggs are nearly $3.00+
>Milk is $3.00+
>rent for a one-bedroom apartment near the ghetto is $575/mo

please continue to tell me how rich and prosperous the north is