Alt-Hero

Pretty sure we're up to 9 at this point.

Best case scenario, it's self-aware enough to be unironically hilarious.

Worst, case scenario, not self-aware enough to be America Chavez tier.

No, worst-case is creator runs off with the money

STOP SHILLING

I just nutted to the cum eating thread on /h/, just thought y'all should know.

He's already partially written issues, why would he not release them?

Why, though?
Seems like he at least believes in the message.

Art's sub-par but the story might be okay.

Is this going to ruin the industry? I doubt it, but...

The art so far is meh.

I can't wait for the daily AltHero posts.

Yes

Didio, Lee, Brevoort, and Alonso will fall to their knees and cry out at Supreme Dark Lord's IQ and they will have a round of fisticuffs over him since they will both want him to be president of their companies. Karen Berger, Sana Amanat, and Gail Simone will demand that he impregnate them so that their children would have a chance at gaining his comic writing ability. Morrison and Moore will stop their wizard battle, deeming the Supreme Dark Lord to be just that, a Supreme Dark Lord, and they will shake their head in the disbelief they will feel over believing that they were once good writers when somebody like Supreme Dark Lord exists.

>Didio, Lee, Brevoort, and Alonso will fall to their knees and cry out at Supreme Dark Lord's IQ and they will have a round of fisticuffs over him since they will both want him to be president of their companies. Karen Berger, Sana Amanat, and Gail Simone will demand that he impregnate them so that their children would have a chance at gaining his comic writing ability. Morrison and Moore will stop their wizard battle, deeming the Supreme Dark Lord to be just that, a Supreme Dark Lord, and they will shake their head in the disbelief they will feel over believing that they were once good writers when somebody like Supreme Dark Lord exists.

Stop giving me a raging erection.

>Is this going to ruin the industry?
Marvel is doing that just fine on their own. This Alt Hero shit won’t even make a dent.

I can't tell which posts in this thread are real and which ones aren't.

Also Jack Kirby will rise from his grave and say Hitler was right.

Mine is completely honest. I'll probably jerk it again to that thread later even

Does that mean it'll save the industry, or have we passed the point of no return?

Shit taste. Masturbate to the insect thread

Stop responding to the shill.

It won't do shit.
Most people are laughing at it.

>UPDATE: I have been reliably informed that they are not at all triggered. Not even a little bit. No, you see, they're all laughing. That's a new one....
And he knows it too lmao

We have long since passed the point of "I'M LE NOT TRIGGERED" point. SJWs are completely losing this minds over this.

The only question left is whether it will be legitimately good or not. Anyone who says "yes" or "no" before it comes out is objectively a triggered faggot.

The "alt right" is just a marketing demographic, there's no real message to believe in.

>We have long since passed the point of "I'M LE NOT TRIGGERED" point. SJWs are completely losing this minds over this.
We're the only ones talking about it.
We're frankly doing you a favor by making fun of you since it's the only attention you're getting consistently.

Nope, I'm investing in that message, and you can't stop me.

>free advertising

K.

I support anything that gets rid of tumblr cuckolds.

Does anybody remember someone try to post the whole vivan jame but comic character on Sup Forums a while back? I forgot what she was called. I don't feel strongly about what they were trying to do with the message, although I thought that character could have used a franken waifu worked over. Its too bad I didn't get a chance to do something before the thread disappear when I got back fro work.

>blondald blumph blump

Go back to Sup Forums

No more than Foreskin Man, no.

Monster Mohel was a pretty cool villain, mind.

The sample makes it pretty clear it’s medocre at best. That gay silver fox webcomic with all the gay had a better artist and Teddy’s writing needs a _good_ artist or the comic will be pretty bad.

Uh okay, you can invest in that marketing demographic all you want, it doesn't make it any less of a marketing demographic.

Go back to Cuckbook.
For fucks sake, at least Sup Forums is a Sup Forums board.
Fuck off.

I prefer his newer work.

Go back to Sup Forums

Marvels doing shit, shut up

I liked foreskin man.
It probably helps I really believed in the message though.

Why do this. Why quote an entire post?

You mean incest?

Oh, so bens against trump now

How about you stop typing like it's reddit you fucking faggot.

Who isn't by now?

>Marvels doing shit
Exactly. Everything Marvel does is shit.

No, I mean insect.
This is /d/ we're talking about, you massive newfaggot.

Left or right s no longer the issue. The man is just not qualified for the position and his cabinet and policies help neither side. I don't like obamacare but destroy insurance and hurting people everyone who's not rich is not the way to get rid of it.

Americans who give a shit about their country, obviously.

Sup Forums is filled with reddit dregs and teenagers who think being conservative is edgy and non-conformist.

I said /h/ originally so I wasn't sure if you meant /d/. I'm fairly vanilla, outside a few kinks.

>if you don't like Trump you don't care about America
Yes, because Trump's policies are just wonderful for this country.

>not liking oviposition bug insemination
Well.. the point still stands that you haven't been here long enough.

When will this thread die?

Source?

I've been on Sup Forums for about a decade now, still oddly vanilla, dunno how I managed that either.
Ask /jp/, maybe they know, I just took it from their current kigurumi thread

It's an edit.

>not playing as Teclis and conquering only island settlements and provinces
Continentshitters BTFO.

His shit is still amazing.

Forgot the pic.

Can someone post a link to the preview or dumb a few images I know nothing about this shitshow

He simply cannot criticize him.

He's going to portray Jack Kirby as a zombie midget villain just to piss people off

Could be funny.

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM OP IN FACT YOU NEED TO SHILL EVEN MORE

make a thread every hour on the hour it's the only way to stick it to those SJWs at (((Marvel))) and (((DC))) did you see they cast an ASIAN as Beast Boy?!

Stop giving this idiot attention. This is basically advertising for a kickstarter scam

Is lame "TRIGGERING" the only way Vox Day can get off or something?

who is paying you to constantly shill this garbage here and how do i get hired to do it too

What makes it a scam?

this thread is now Warhammer
>not playing Tyrion and only conquering Naggarond while ignoring Ulthuan completely

really
makes
you
think

>Always portraying Trump as either thin and muscle-bound

How badly does Ben want to fuck Donald?

>Oh say can you see
>our ratings bursting in air
guys I don't think Ben knows the national anthem

>America
>self-aware
user.....

>change tactics
Not at all? Christ, how new are you?

>Worst, case scenario, not self-aware enough to be America Chavez tier.
That's the current scenario.
"If you don't like this you're triggered!" is just the right version of "If you don't like this you're racist!"

Given the fact that you're this ass-mad over a comic you've never read... Yes, actually you are triggered, and your ass has a horseshoe shoved up it.

I like to pretend all the post are real. It makes the reading experience much more fun.

>You
>reading comprehension
Christ almighty, the absolute state of this board is starting to make me think we unironically deserve Marvel.

It's annoying. I'm what would be considered alt-right in the broadest sense of the term but a lot of the twitter/Kekistani/BASED MAGApede crowd are just plain dumb. They're as much hystrionic bitches as the same people they criticize.

I'd be perfectly fine with this if it was, say, just a cheesecakey comic starring what would basically be a somewhat trashier Rogue in a confederate flag outfit or something but can't have that. The answer to "the left overly politicizes comes" is not "so let's overly politicize it too" in response. Unless you're Captain America or something just keep the politics out. Even then, writers like Gruenwald left a lot of it up to allegory and interpretation... mostly. Superia wasn't subtle.

I just nutted in my onahole

"be an extremist faggot that shills a bad looking product or you're neutral and that's the worst thing ever!"
cry more pepe.

Congradulations you're a centrist faggot now.

>All these people donating in the thousands.
Holy shit this is the greatest scam fucking ever.

the big donors are probably people like Milo with a lot of money and a constant need to fuel a culture war to stay relevant

I don't care. They get what they want and the money still comes in.

Your politics bore me and your demeanor is that of a pouting child.

Cut this shit out.

The solution will never, EVER be "lol guys lets take the moral highground against SJWS".

This doesn't work, hasn't worked, and the only solution left is "be even worse than they are, until both sides come to an understanding".

Anyone who says "STAHP IT" deserves to be told to shut the fuck up.

I'll never understand Chuck wanting to work with this guy

At least we’ll see who Teddy’s self insert is - he’ll be the one shitting on the midget.

We know you're a sellout, Vox, you're not saying anything we haven't figured out.

Chuck's getting senile.

So it's a race to the bottom and if anyone tries to climb out of the crab bucket they're a traitor and need to be pulled back down?
Congratulations. You're a nigger.

I’m all for a ban on circumcising kids but the comic did add what I thought was maybe, just maybe some subtle anti-Semitic overtones.

It's kind of fucked we allow jews to circumsize boys though. Same for African shitholes circumsizing girls.

Just stay away from newborn children's genitals, christ

You're either with me or against me. Anyone who stands in the way will be crushed.

*sheathes katana*

>So it's a race to the bottom and if anyone tries to climb out of the crab bucket they're a traitor and need to be pulled back down?
Wrong, nigger.
Thor, Spiderman, Ironman, Captain America, etc etc are not getting replaced by "alt hero".

Isn't it more accurate to show Trump kicking Bannon into the mud, shitting on him, and then relaxing on a golf course?

Christians do it too, though

I'd file that with "unironically hilarious"

That is a silver lining

This, with the disclaimer "A HUGE IF".

If he actually did that, it would be hilarious, but SJW faggots are acting like he already did.

They already have replacments lined up.