All jokes and memes aside, no one here genuinely believes Trump even has a chance, right?

All jokes and memes aside, no one here genuinely believes Trump even has a chance, right?

You're just pretending to support him ironically because you like seeing Pepe on the news and whatnot, correct?

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-cubs-have-a-smaller-chance-of-winning-than-trump-does/
fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/benenson-strategy-group-salvage-program.pdf
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/10/21/hillary-clintons-campaign-pollster-benenson-strategy-group-says-she-is-tanking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A

FUCKING

LEAF

leaf

>NO
>FUCKING
>ARGUMENT

The poll I got is current, by the way. I found it on the Huffington Post looking up Hillary's "Black Girl Magic" comment to see if it was actually offensive like Sup Forums was claiming. It wasn't, Black Girl Magic is a common, empowering phrase.

percent of simulations =/= their odds

i've got an argument for u

drink bleach faggot

Are you saying Hillary isn't going to win?

Is that what you're saying? I want to be clear.

Could you give it a rest?
You only make us hate you're(and Clinton's) guts even more
Day of the rope soon fuckface

Say it bitch

Yeah surely the Huffington Post is not at all biased, lmao

>poll flogging

>Huffington Rag

Found your problem. Even Nate Sodium gives Trump a 35% chance at victory, and it's rising by the hour.

Trump is winning in a landslide. Are you still under the illusion that hillary has a chance?

It's not over for Trump because he was never a serious contender.

I'm asking you point blank, ALL of you - do you genuinely believe Trump has a chance? Honestly? Do you seriously think you live in a world where you'll wake up one day and find out that Trump is president? Sincerely?

Cancuck

>the cubs will never win the world series stop believing giyse

This should clear things up.

This isn't an argument, it just makes you look weak and scared.

My flag is irrelevant.

Still losing

Huffington Post's model is inferior. Even Nate Silver has a better model on FiveThirtyEight. Trump has a 35.8% chance of winning.

97.9%? Isn't that a little low, Nate? I was expecting something more around 99.999999999%.

TRUMP SURGE

6 GORILLION % CHANCE TO WIN

Actually it's better if he loses, because then the evindence of fraud will come out and that plus the treason charges of Hillary and high ranking gov officials and the pedo stuff will hopefully initiate a revolution.
I can't see a better chance to get rid off (((them))), SJWs, corrupt politicians and jornalists and all the degenerates and scoundrels of this world.

>Y-y-you don't really believe that Drumpf c-could overcome 1 in 3 odds, do you? Face it, it's over. Nothing short of a miracle can save you now. Don't even bother voting.

sure is INCREASINGLY NERVOUS in here

I'm saying Trump's chance to win isn't 1,8 %. I'd say it's about 40% by now, but that's more like a feeling.

Trump with a less then 2% chance to snatch victory

this is kinda starting to feel like an anime

Do you really think memes are going to make Trump president?

Literally the whole world thinks Hillary will win. This is not an exaggeration.

Can you really make hard predictions concerning a national election? It's so predicated on turnout. Who expected Truman to win, or Bill Clinton in 92, or Reagan in '80. Shit just changes so fast.

Trump's rise and campaign have been so unconventional, I would not be surprised if one of VA/PA/MI flip just because he's riled up the working class so much. Romney couldn't do that, neither could Bush.

If you assign a hard chance to an election like this based off of meager poll leads based off of models using an n=2 sample size in terms of "likely turnout" you're a fucking moron. He may lose, or he may sweep the whole damn rust belt since everyone's gotten pissed.

Well he is the candidate of one of the major parties, you fucking idiot. You never considered that he might have a chance? Now you're getting nervous and trying to work through your anxiety of Sup Forums.

You're comparing Trump to serious politicians, which is a huge mistake.

>Literally the whole world thinks Hillary will win
Not an argument and completely untrue. Trump is doing just fine.

>do you really think that something with a 1 in 3 chance of happening can happen
>implying what the rest of the world thinks will determine the outcome of the election

You're either a shill or a retard, probably both

Well the whole world has thought Brexit wouldn't happen.

It's about odds for a good part. Nobody's gonna win for sure.

THE CORRUPT WALL STREET WHORE IS GOING TO PRISON, YOU MORON. MAGA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you brought this up, because Brexit has not and will not happen. We both know this, just like everyone on Sup Forums knows that deep down, in their heart of hearts, that Trump has no chance.

Hillary is essentially already president.

This guy is right Sup Forums I hate freedom and not living in Brazil and loves gangster politicians now.

I was going to go vote in my swingn state election but since he's convinced me I'll just stay home.

I'm totally sure this guy has our best interests at heart and isn't just some corrupt wormish little shill and really just wants to save us thirty minutes of time tuesday

>there screencap that and show your boss and he'll probably pay you an extra couple shekel.
>quid pro quo, quit junking up Sup Forums with your boring propoganda

He has a shot. The odds are against him, especially with suspicions of electoral fraud in various forms.

I give him about 40% to win, assuming the whole system isn't rigged up to the eyeballs, just parts of it.

>Do you really think memes are going to make Trump president?

Yes.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-cubs-have-a-smaller-chance-of-winning-than-trump-does/

Don't worry my canadian friend. Expert pollster pundit Nate "FUCK" Silver assures me that Trump is the 'nickelback' candidate.

I give him roughly 2% chance of winning this election.

witnessed

You underestimate the power of social media.

Mainstream Media is Dying

Clinton is going to Merkel the fuck out of America.

Even though the US is already Merkeled, she'll make it worse and do nothing to clean the place up.

That is a VERY generous estimate. I am a huge pollster I am a pollboy and based on my aggragated analysis I think Trump's chances of winning are more likely 0%

Do you pay attention to social media?

If you did, you would understand just how little support Trump has.

sage

NO IT CANT BE TRUE THATS RIGGED!!!! YOU WERE PAID TO HAVE THAT OPINION YOU FUCKING LEAF NOOOOOO

hahahahaha

Is this real? Source?

That's because most world media is just translated CNN when it comes to reporting news from the USA

why (((they))) cant be creative?

and were did you see this.

I'll bite and get. You wrong nigger.

>correct?
the record?

do you REALLY believe that bitch isn't going to be dead within the next 2 years either way? :D

>changing the subject back to Hilary
This is all trump supporters have going for them in an argument. Pathetic

You understand that CNN is one of the most well-respected and well-informed news platforms on the planet, right?

TRUMP IS LITERALLY GONNA WIN

THE SKEWED FORECASTS ARE WRONG

BREXIT CUBS TRUMP

THE PUSSY GRABBER IN CHIEF > FIRST WOMYN PRESIDENT

THE SJW SALT WILL LAST A LIFETIME

IF TRUMP LITERALLY CAUSES THE APOCALYPSE IT WILL STILL BE WORTH IT FOR ALL THE LIBKUCK BUTTHURT

THE GREATEST TROLL IN HISTORY

That's the problem, when a supposedly well respected name is actually the most biased trash there is

Not in the primary timeline, however, we deviated from that 18 months ago.

Seriously?

Why are Canadians on Sup Forums so pathologically addicted to attention?

The (you)s give them warmth when it's cold

fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/benenson-strategy-group-salvage-program.pdf

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/10/21/hillary-clintons-campaign-pollster-benenson-strategy-group-says-she-is-tanking/

that's what they're trying to present it as, though

Presented with four epic disasters, the percentages of “hard Trump supporters” who said the disaster would stop them from voting are:

8% for “shooting war in neighborhood”
16% for “Biblical event”
17% for “external invading force”
38% for “attack by extraterrestrials”

Trump will win in a blowout, and declare the Day of the Rope. And America will become great again. By removing the cancer.

It's a shit election with shit candidates.

Trump Voters are Virtually Unstoppable

Where 11% of Hard Clinton supporters could be dissuaded from voting by a strong storm and 17% would balk at a 90 minute wait,
Trump’s strong support only diminishes in the events of catastrophic attacks on America. Some demographics (blue-collar white men
between the ages of 30 and 64) were more likely to say they would vote in the event of an active riot standing between them and the ballot.
No Clinton supporters made it past the Q20 screening question while 74% of Trump voters moved to question 21.

Hillary is a well-respected politician looked on favorably by almost everyone on the planet.

>The (you)s give them warmth when it's cold
Thing is, it's not even cold yet where I live

I don't think he'll be a good president, but he will be our next president. Get your visas ready, Canada.

>Get your visas ready, Canada
Not welcome. Turdo 2.0 has declared every Pakistani comes before every Yankee

Nah, these people are totally delusional and retarded. Thats what happens when you never finish high school, get pissed at mexicans for taking you job picking tomatoes and resign yourself to living in the basement of your moms trailer. They have nothing wlse but this. And it will be glorious to lap up their tears Tuesday evening. I just cant wait

Even if you consider that Trump is just a fucktard idiot.

consider the following:

You have 2 candidate for your country.

On one side there is Pol Pot, pure evil.
On the other you have one of the three stooges as a candidate.

Which one will you choose for your president?

take note, Trump is one of the stooges. As Hillary is the butcher.

Wich will take more damage control to your country?

Anyone considering voting for Hillary is brain-dead.

Your original post was not an argument either, Leaf.

All jokes and memes aside, no one here genuinely believes the CTR bullshit, right?

You're just pretending to fall for their lies ironically because you like to feel you're on the "right side of history" right before your hopes and dreams get crushed under the weight of the current pedo scandals, correct?

FUCK OFF SHILLS, your day of the rope is less than a week away, enjoy those last few pizza parties before we run you out on a fucking rail.

Get ready for the Hillshart moment coming soon!

Everyone on the planet isn't voting for her, just everyday Americans...

When trump wins and Hillary goes to jail we really need to get rid of the rest of the trash and build a wall to keep the fucking leaves out of the U.S.