Trump will be 70 years old, 7 months, 7 days on his inauguration day

>Trump will be 70 years old, 7 months, 7 days on his inauguration day
>The number 777 is thought to be the angel number and antithesis to the devil
>We now know Clinton is a satanist

Is Trump literally God?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait... When is the inauguration day?

>citation needed

I think he's saying Trump will be 70 years 7 months and 7 days old on Inauguration day.

I had an 888 GET the other day saying he was the second coming of Christ and the Avatar Himself

His full name Gematria equals 888

Ya he's God desu

And he got the 7's

plz be my ai gf

Also no it's his first full day in office. Day after inauguration day. First full day, also the day when the president starts actually being president... I'm assuming they just do crazy shit on inauguration day like ride a panda around or something fuck idk

shhh don't talk about the leaf incident

This is what trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
.y
i

No, but you're literally autistic.

No, but he is chosen by God to help us out most likely.

please don't blastpheme

Trump is not God, he's one of the seven trumpets of the Revelation. He's not our savior, he's our wake up call

Wrong, citizens united was Clinton trying to silence dissent to her own shit

We don't speak of that.

>Trump
>one of the seven trumpets
Good one.

>Trump is for Expanding the NSA
So is Clinton.
>Trump is for renewing the Patriot Act
So is Clinton.
>Trump is for Citizens United
So is Clinton.
>Trump is for leaving the Fed alone
So is Clinton.
>Trump is for expanding, not reduce the black hole of a "Defense" budget
So is Clinton.
>Trump is for trade deals that destroy American jobs
So is Clinton.

Gee, it's almost like I have a functioning brain and used it.

No, he's going to be 70 years, 7 months, and 6 days you absolute faggot
Unless inaugeration day is postponed by a day

And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” 4 They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.”[a] 5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. 6 They have power to shut up the heavens so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.

7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified. 9 For three and a half days some from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. 10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

11 But after the three and a half days the breath[b] of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. 12 Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.

13 At that very hour there was a severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14 The second woe has passed; the third woe is coming soon.

>7
>TRUMPets

OH MEIN GOT

Damn, this is deep