TAKEN MY SPEECH
TAKEN MY HEARING
TAKEN MY ARMS
TAKEN MY LEGS
TAKEN MY SOUL
LEFT ME WITH A LIFE IN FRANK

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x0FAosDi4XA
io9.gizmodo.com/theres-never-going-to-be-a-right-time-for-the-punisher-1819326835
youtube.com/watch?v=W2h68VyvH64
youtube.com/watch?v=_csTPekxe7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh I get it it’s Metallica

Superior Frank theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=x0FAosDi4XA

FRANK UP C'MON FRANK DOWN WITH THE FRANKNESS YOU FRANKER FRANK UP C'MON FRANK DOWN WITH THE FRANKNESS

FRANKNESS IS THE FRANK THAT HAS FRANK GIVEN TO FRANK

io9.gizmodo.com/theres-never-going-to-be-a-right-time-for-the-punisher-1819326835
Is he right?

yes in that there's never going to be a "right time," no in the assumption that making Frank the protagonist automatically makes him a hero

He's right to an extent, and frankly (heh) that article was a lot more fair than I thought it would be. But I don't like the idea that you shouldn't tell stories about deranged individuals with guns just because a real-life deranged individual with a gun might glorify them. Yes, people who glorify Frank are morons missing the point, (and there are no shortage of them on this very board) but if you neuter Frank or stop publishing him altogether it's not going to make them any less moronic or less likely to shoot up a place.

I do think officers and soldiers shouldn't be permitted to wear the punisher badge on their uniforms or equipment though. That's just retarded.

why is he wearing a bra?

Whole lotta criminals in here....

Frank himself is a criminal

>I do think officers and soldiers shouldn't be permitted to wear the punisher badge on their uniforms or equipment though. That's just retarded.

If I saw a cop car with a big fucking skull on it coming up behind me I'd get the fuck out of there.

Why doesn't Frank, just Frank the Frank?

>I do think officers and soldiers shouldn't be permitted to wear the punisher badge on their uniforms or equipment though. That's just retarded.
I feel they should be able to wear them too, it'll make it easier to fire the dipshits who just wanna use their position as a bully pulpit.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2h68VyvH64

This is the Frank theme and no other.

LEMMME ASSS YOU SUMPTHIN' ALTER BOI

I'm so tired of waiting for this fucking series.

10/10 trailer

and then they would kill you. See the problem?

In Marjah, we used to mark buildings and compounds we cleared with a spray paint stencil of Frank's skull. The Afghan National Army troops embedded with us loved it so much, they adopted a variation of it for their own unit.

u mad bro?

Nay, this is Frank's theme

youtube.com/watch?v=_csTPekxe7w

This article pisses me off. This is fiction, it's popcorn and bubblegum, pure entertainment. What bothers me is that apparently people feel like shows with violence have to balance out a positive message anymore these days. This show does not cater to this audience, and this character should not resonate with said audience because it is not DIRECTED TOWARDS THEM.

For fucks sake, its a show bases on a comic book about a guy who wears a jumpsuit with a skull on the chest. Stop comparing shit to reality.

FRANKNESS!
IMPRISONING FRANK!
ALL THAT I FRANK
ABSOLUTE FRANK
I CANNOT FRANK
I FRANK DIE
TRAPPED IN FRANK
FRANK MY HOLDING CELL
FRANK HAS TAKEN MY SIGHT
FRANK MY SPEECH
FRANK MY HEARING
FRANK MY ARMS
FRANK MY LEGS
FRANK MY SOUL
LEFT ME WITH A LIFE IN FRANK

fix'ed

Why can't soldiers wear the skull? It's overtly prevalent in the military already. There are Army Units who call themselves "The Punishers" who's symbols is, guess fucking what, the skull.

I just want a release date already. Right now I'm guessing Veterans Day but fucking hell.

FRANKNESS
NO FAMILY
CONTINUED FRANKNESS
(More Frankness, get it?)
THE OPPOSITE OF OBLIQUENESS
FRANK HOLE
CURTAINS DRAWN
IN THE BASEMENT
MIDDLE OF THE FRANK
FRANKED-OUT WINDOWS
OTHER PLACES THAT ARE FRANK
FRANK SUIT
FRANK COFFEE
(You get it, that's just the first verse!)
FRANKNESS
NO FAMILY
LOTS OF GUNS
KINDA MAKES IT BETTER