Daily Human Market Thread

Thoughts on these prices?

Tfw too poor to buy a loli

Who the fuck would pay $41 for a 50 year old?

the real bargan is at 21-30

Steam sales are cheaper, but I would recommend over Origin if there is no choice.

Are they really that cheap? Mite be cool to pick up a few to do chores for me around the house if they're that cheap

Here it would cost much much more because government intervention and regulations. Also the 1-9 should be cheaper, can't produce anything and it cost too much on maintenance.

Oh god... what if this was why they let Isis spread... because it would lead to a massive increase in black market child tracking

It's cheaper just to walk out the door and take one. It's not like IS has law or anything to stop you.
Well you might have to shoot a mother dead but a few bullets don't cost $165.

I pay $20 an hour for my maid to come twice a week 4 hours a day. $41 for a full time live in maid is a steal.

The problem is you have to feed her as well. Now, that could just be rice and water, but you should give her a treat once in a while.

I'd pay that for old woman skilled in cooking and household maintenance

Are you not planning on feeding her? She'll only survive like three, four weeks tops, then you'll have to get another one. I'd have to run the numbers, but I guess it works out cheaper that way.

Can I buy 10?

>Also the 1-9 should be cheaper,
You pay a premium for tighter holes

You don't buy 1-9 for the work they can provide. They are a luxury item like pets. They infuse life into the household. You can also mold them into whatever you want.

>Implying that taking care of another being is not my fetish
I should go outside and stop playing Teaching Feeling.

i spent more at costco this week than it costs to buy a 10-20 year old

this
you gotta understand how they think

You have to factor in the cost to feed, clothe and lodge her. Islamic law dictates that you have to provide quite well for your slaves.

That's not a fetish. It's a natural reaction to a severe lack of influential social interaction.

>It's cheaper just to walk out the door and take one. It's not like IS has law or anything to stop you.

Islamic law is no joke. The rules to turn somebody into a slave are quite strict and ISIS enforce Islamic law brutally, including on its own troops.

¿Can I choose the lolis or they send me a random one?

TIL

Do they ship internationally or I have to use a proxy service?

Sauce a la wiki?
I can edit that if you'd like, sir/madame.

Good old times when you just disembarked and raped all the lolis you wanted.

You can't scrape together 165 usd even if you save up? Jesus, is it really that bad down there?

As far as I know UPS has direct shipping to Iraq.

Trust the Frenchman to know the ins and outs of Islamic law

Just for this poorfag

Jew detected.

fuckoff back to syria you fucks

It's like a booster pack for a card game. 11/15 are African children, 3/15 are middle eastern children and a 1/15 chance of a white child. And you have a chance for an Asian mythic rare.

>Burger education
70% African
24% Eastern
5% White
1% Asian