Why does Sup Forums hate Pakis? Literally doing you virgin autists a favor in a battleground state

Why does Sup Forums hate Pakis? Literally doing you virgin autists a favor in a battleground state

Can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Good work faggot. Try to get that sand out of your vagina next.

I don't indians either you can be good people, but you guys smell funny.

on ya cunt

We don't hate you
We just want you to stay in your own damn country here you belong just like everyone else

you're muhammad jihad niggers. gaf if you voted Marmoud

This post allows you to be an honorary white for the next 24 hours.

Enjoy friend'o.

What about blacks that have lived in America for hundreds of years?

What about natives living in America before whites?

I understand this argument for things like the refugee crisis and Europe/the mid east but it just doesn't apply in America, a nation of immigrants.

I dont

it seems like only Australians are obsessed

Who cares, non-whites are shit for countries so they should go. Fuck off cuck.
The US isn't a nation of immigrants, it's a white country because it got conquered and completely inhabited by whites.

america doesnt have "pakis". theyre just pakistanis. dont make us send you back to bongland

Reservations for natives, and we move all blacks back to the South (since that's where they originally lived in America)

Those who refuse get deported to Canada

And where do these whites come from? Europe, so they are immigrants. Europe should be Europeans only though.

>strongest group wins argument
looks like the strongest race at the moment is non-whites bud, with their population and global influence in white countries on the rise due to (((external assistance)))

If you're strong enough to remove non-whites then go ahead, but I don't see you doing that.
I like this idea fuck Canada

"X country should be for Y people only" these are the lamentations of cucked people. Alpha races don't give a damn about this shit, they go where they please and fuck any woman they see.

Implying all non-whites are the same and have the same interests.

We hate British Pakis.

Our Pakis are slightly better, so far.

I don't hate you and I understand why you'd vote for Trump over a baby murderer.

you call yourselves Muslims, Arabs, minorities, POC, Pakis, and not Americans and you wonder why we don't like you faggots...

because they aren't americans

you really think the founders built this country so millions of asians and mestizos could move in and breed out the whites?

#NotAll

because youre brown and muslim. The two worst things.

The only vote that matters in a presidential election is the electoral vote. When Trump gets elected you, your 12 brothers, and papa and mama Takbir are going back to Nova Shit land.

MAGA!

>so far.

Don't worry, they become Jihadis by the second generation

just saying I'm not racist, but brown people usually call themselves ANYTHING EXCEPT AMERICAN.

Not a Muslim, parents were Hindu refugees to India when the region was split into two by the British. Ethnically Pakistani I guess though.

lol @ you cletus. keep dreaming.

because even they know who the country was built for

what does muhammed or chang have in common with the founders, not a whole lot amigo

if the chinese founded this country, it would be a hell of a lot different

You were born here and voted for Trump. You're American, how much more validation do you need?

Because most Pakis are not like you and are assholes who want gibs and jihad.

GOOD FOR YOU I AM DOING A PROUD!!!!!

Trump shall win.