/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

She did not deserve it edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars: Rebels S4E1/S4E2 Heroes of Mandalore Part 1 and 2 (Oct 16)
Captain Phasma #4 (October 18)
Poe Dameron #20 (October 18)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Heroes of Mandalore, Parts 1 and 2
youtube.com/watch?v=6JoAwwYtsHc

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>Battlefront 2 - This is Star Wars Battlefront 2
youtube.com/watch?v=SNGWh_-R1VE

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p3jUvL-7F18
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angels_with_Dirty_Faces
youtu.be/Y1-KVJ7IkyU
youtube.com/watch?v=DhQPu-5C-WY
imgur.com/a/N4NbP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is she, /swco/?

What is he, /swco/?

not!Mothma

My waifu as of the Princess of Alderaan book.

(Filoni stay AWAY!!!)

Dead man walking

problematic

gilf

meth wolves > loth wolves

Luna Lovegood according to how she acted in the Leia book.

oh fuck I forgot to put a spoiler tag on it for the sake of the joke.

also that lady in uniform on the bottom right is totally a new republic officer.

>Luna was my potterfu
>Holdo will be my resistancefu
like poetry

It doesn't seem like anybody in Star Wars "deserves it" any more, we rarely see anybody die these days who actually deserves it, there's more dead good guys that villains at this point in canon.

>that blue ball droid
wew

>(Filoni stay AWAY!!!)

reminder, phasma isn't incompetent.

she's just only loyal to herself.

ya'll expected her to die for the first order when that goes against her characterization that she now has.

>ellentube
don't we have enough dykes in star wars

Her retroactive characterization has made her even less likeable than she was before, which is a considerable achievement.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

At least we won't be putting up with her for too much longer.

master race

how did she act, what was her personality like?

DO IT

dem hips

I seriously hope Finn kicks her ass. Finn needs to kick ANYBODY'S ass. He's by far the coolest character of the ST, but he needs to get some cool action under his belt instead of playing second fiddle to a xenomorph. I just wish he had a better cause for putting her down than "she was mean to me ;((("

You know this verges dangerously close to snuff fetishism, even further than the rest of the crappy comic deaths.

DELET THIS

>REEEEEE
You called?

base

If nothing else, I now look forward to seeing Phasma get what's coming to her. That's more than I can say for the other ST villains so far.

Why did Phasma let Siv live if she’s so concerned about “loose ends”?

Hux should be publicly tried and executed by the New Republic. He balk at his accusers during the whole ordeal until the reality and finality of the situation finally hits him and he starts squealing and screaming and squirming as he's taken to the space electric chair/gas chamber/lethal injection, like the character Jimmy Cagney played in that one gangster movie from the late 30s-early 40s.

And thats a good thing. She's a villain you love to hate.

She left her dying of radiation poisoning.
And when she found out that Siv was still alive she promised to go rectify that

Ah here it is, Angels with Dirty Faces (1938): youtube.com/watch?v=p3jUvL-7F18
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angels_with_Dirty_Faces

because shes shit, stupid, and edgy

Based 2BB-2

Siv wasn't a loose end possible of ruining Phasma's life.

And Siv was dying of radiation, Phasma was leaving her to die

No, she's just a petty bitch playing karma Houdini. You ever play Uncharted 2? Lazarevic is a great villain. Harry Flynn is an amoral jealous beta cuck who is unspeakably obnoxious and he denies you even the pleasure of offing him because he eats his own grenade before you can get to him.

I’m just surprised she never returned to Parnassos to finish the job herself.

I mean she knew of the medicines available in the mining complex’s buildings, so I’d assume she always doubted Siv’s death and would have been much more paranoid about her survival.

>characterization THAT SHE NOT HAS
retroactive turning a character into something that would barely do something that retarded isn't an improvement

What do you call a Mandalorian traitor?

Mando Calrissian

(reposting because I didn't see that we had jumped to a new thread)

As someone who works in the industry... Directors don't fuck with the lights. That's not their wheelhouse.

The situation you guys are referring to is that George would tell Gil exactly where he wanted the lights, and Gil would tell him to fuck off because that's for the DoP to decide, not the director.

Here's how it works. The director and the DoP discuss what is needed for the scene - from technical stuff like blocking the camera positioning, framing, and movement (along with blocking the actors' marks), to more artistic conceits such as tone and ambiance. Then the DoP draws up a lighting set-up to fit what they want, and the gaffer oversees the physical set-up according to the DoPs specifications.

A director does not typically dictate lighting set-ups - at most, they give notes to the DoP if something isn't working for them. But George was coming from indie fare where he had much more control on set and was used to having a hand in everything, including lighting and camera operating. This was not the way Gil worked and it's not the way most sets work, either. It's a real faux pas.

Where were you when Saw G. btfo of Mon Mothma?

Dunno because it hasn't happened and never will.

Saving the dream.

youtu.be/Y1-KVJ7IkyU

Why are Sawtists so mentally deficient?

youtube.com/watch?v=DhQPu-5C-WY

They send an ant to kill me?

Cute grill, whoever that is.

That's Ezra

>whoever she was

Ftfy.

;_;

I AM SAW THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

You're a humbug and a very bad man.

What's the Star Wars equivalent of Crusaders?

I say the closest analogue would be Mandalorians, but it's very superficial. Even the Ordu Aspectu aren't that comparable to the writ of feudal medieval politico-militant orders that campaigned and statecrafted in the Levant for the defense and emolument of Christendom.

Who voices Saw in Rebels?

Actually it is Mandalorians, since crusaders were basically nothing more than an organized group of raiders pretending to be doing god's work

Its already happened in the new Rebels clip. He's right. In fact TFA shows he was right Mothma sucks.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Even that Ridley Scott movie had a more nuanced understanding of real world history that that gross and dismissive false generalization.

How can Mothma Errand Boys even compete?

Forrest Whitaker, same guy who played in in Rogue One

>Rebels only starts getting good in the final season
>it's a shorter season too

Damn right he is.

Rebels has been getting better since it started user.

N-No! This can't be happening!

Holy shit. He must really enjoy the character. Explains why the voice is so good. I love Forrest.

Forest Whitaker

Are we finally getting Rex V Cody this season?

What are some good EU novels with audiobooks? I really liked Plagius, but I didn't care for Kenobi or Death Troopers

So what you're saying is "saw was right" fags are the kinds of human refuse who post on youtube comments sections? Good to know, that means we can ignore all such posts from here on out.

Preview images for "In The Name of the Rebellion"

imgur.com/a/N4NbP

t. Virgin Rebel

>it's a steve blum voices all the extras episode

If you find an original recording of the Thrawn Trilogy narrated by Larry A. McKeever, that shit is the fucking greatest.

The Darth Bane trilogy is worth checking out

Totally

oh shit another team up m8

No. Why would Cody appear?

Dave said bothe will learn to do mission without Hera and Kanan

Based Saw blowing Mon Mothma the fuck out

How else am I going to get my Metal Gear Moment of the two calling each other out and fighting aboard a crashing Star Destroyer?

> Implying Rebels would ever be that based

All interesting stuff is gonna be Saw probably.

You sound triggered

where is C'Baoth?

Kanan/Vader
If just peaople stop complain a little to see the detail of the show

Fuck I love how Shadow Guards look

Thrawn and Dartg Bane. Cool, thanks

As an historian I am triggered by ignorance, particularly that propagated by pop culture or political agenda. History is history, it is not about the right or wrong or the right and left. The many crusades that spanned the 11th-13th centuries were extremely nuanced affairs and seldom, if ever, had any similarity to one another.

don't stormtrooper have night vision

So is Ezra the comic relief character this season?

his more the kid in the group.

Why is it that I could watch Rogue One over and over again as if it were part of the original Duology, but when it comes to Force awakens its like getting a route canal preformed on my testes?

I mean how did they get the characters so right for one movie, and so wrong for another? The only new trilogy character I don't want to leave on a death star is Finn.

If there is no Zeb who will be the comic relief ! Sabine? LMAO

I just spit up beer. Holy shit, it is notMothma. Rian is doing memberberries, the same as JJ. We're fucked.

>Kanan/Vader
It's an unconventional ship, but I accept it.

>as an historian

No one cares. Leave it to die.

Why have we not have these forced meme posters banned?