Will you fight for Hillary against Russia?

Will you fight for Hillary against Russia?

I will fight with Russia against Hillary.

This, fuck that corrupt globalist criminal trash.

>Implying there's gonna be a chance to do so before the nukes start flying

fuck that, I am already to old, and I already served, but I will do my best to put my boot up hillary's asshole along with a lot of true americans if she tries to pull some shit,
>remember when america didn't start wars for globalist bullshit and (((bankers)))?
>remember when most people believed in america?
>remember when this wasn't all so fucked?

yeah vote for trump, that is if you want at least a slight return to common morality and an end to PC culture and the brainwashed slaves it produces.

I will fight for putin against hillary.
I genuinely believe her intentions are far worse than his

No.

I killed Slavic Serb Scum in Kosovo War, I will kill Slavic Russian Scum in Russo-US War.

I am ready.

Nah, I'd probably end up joining Russia.
Rather do neither and just take part in the race war here, though.

Traitorous scum will be the first to be dealt with.

>being this edgy
wew

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

If it comes to that, you're no longer fighting for the US.

kek, Hilldog brings up the "nuclear button" every fucking speech like it's 1962.

Who is the old bitch afraid of?

being this much of a traitor
I think the most sensible thing to do is fight Hillary but not for Russia.

>The irony being that the Americans are the commies now and Russian kids are going to have to live through Red Dawn if Hillary gets elected.

Ok.

What are you going to do? Scold me to death?

>accepting foreign help to overthrow your foreign overlords
>treason
to who?

So what youre saying is that we should lynch Hillary and work with the Russians to dismantle the globalist regime? I agree

I would try to make peace with my ruskibros, then somehow kill hillary with a tow missile or something

No, no, I wouldn't.

Even Tom Clancy didn't want to kill russians.

Immigrants and Trump voters.

I wouldn't fight a flu for Hillary.

If Russia attacks us unprovoked, or is on my shores killing my fellow countrymen, I will gladly fight them.

But if Hillary pushes a fight with Russia, as I think she will, I will not be signing up to fight. Hell, if I had half a chance, I'd happily turn Hillary over to the Russians and smile at my execution.

ain't gonna happen, the 1% may be willing to risk your lives but not their own
russia has already warned it doesn't have the conventional forces to fight even in ukraine, so they'll use nukes. I don't think anything has changed

You can help by voting in person and demanding paper ballot.

>tfw already served and now collect disability from the government

Glad I joined when I did.

Yes, I'm readt to kill slavic right wing bigots for Queen Hillary!

No.

Why should I go all the way to Russia to fight? I can die fighting a corrupt regime perfectly well enough in my own country.

Wow this thread is a real Putin circle suck off.

Hope you guys are getting mad kopecks for shilling this stupid shit.

>fight for a woman

Hillary will just create another vietnam and help spawn even more baby boomer type hippies to ruin western civilization.

All you care about is your aid you leech. When trump wins I hope he cuts you fuckers off.