This Goddamned Nigger just killed Brexit. Fucking MPs will retrench and wimp out. No way its happening now...

This Goddamned Nigger just killed Brexit. Fucking MPs will retrench and wimp out. No way its happening now. Nigger Nation strikes again.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/gina-miller-the-woman-who-could-derail-brexit-a7361221.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brexit is anti-intellectualism. Brexit is post-fact.

These are degenerate concepts. I wont stand for degeneracy. Only the untermensch worship ignorance.

The ubermensch is science, the ubermensch is knowledge. The ubermensch is reason.

Have fun when you're Islamic and it's forbidden to have fun.

The ubermensch seeks power, knowledge and enlightenment.

The ubermensch tolerate the Musselman. The ubermensch still control. Only the untermensch suffer the influx of Musselmen. The untermensch do not matter. Fodder.

Hey, faggot. You could at least post a link what this Gina Miller cunt is doing.

independent.co.uk/news/people/gina-miller-the-woman-who-could-derail-brexit-a7361221.html

It can't be stopped.
Leaving is certain: but when? That's up in the air.

>enlightenment through sharia law

Hopefully Trump and Putin will cleanse europe for you again.

Kill her then. That's the point we've reached in this society.

Guyana always was a shithole lmao.

Brits are slave class.
I don't care what happens to them.

basically this.

hopefully its cleansed of aryans

Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I want to take ya
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go, Jamaica
Off the Florida Keys, there's a place called Kokomo
That's where you want to go to get away from it all
Bodies in the sand, tropical drink melting in your hand
We'll be falling in love to the rhythm of a steel drum band
Down in Kokomo

My constituency voted Remain on average but my MP will be voting Leave because it's not an issue of constituencies. I'd hope other MPs will be similarly principled but I fucking doubt it.

Why bother having a referendum if you are going to ignore it anyway?
TOP BS.

Its gone to the Supreme Court, i think they will find for the Government; the royal perogative has been uses by successive PM's of both partiescfor secades to gi e power to EU, so why not the other way? Ehtier it is valid, or if it isnt, then the previous giveaways are invalid, ta daa, hyper Brexit.

Failjng that, an MP vote to give PM A50.

Failing that, sack the judges and stack the Lords with 1000 UKIP.

Failing that, have a snap General Election, PM gets 50-100 MP's, gets her lot to pass a law giving her A50 powers, game over.

Tl;dr this aibt over, juat a hursle, easy to get round, Brexit is on track

Fkn typos, sos:

Either
Aint
Just
Hurdle

if you guys let an INVESTMENT BANKER derail brexit, you are truly lost.

salty remainer losers are only putting their own careers and lives at risk by playing these games.

I think they are delaying it for when the Czech one happens so they can see what kind of effect it has, either that, or it's all a conspiracy for London to go independent.

Pjut the stellsa dsown lad

Fuk too many typos, take #3:

Its gone to the Supreme Court, i think they will find for the Government; the royal perogative has been used by successive PM's of both parties for decades to give power to the EU, so why not the other way? Either it is valid, or if it isnt, then the previous giveaways are invalid, ta daa, hyper Brexit.

Failing that, an MP vote to give PM A50.

Failing that, sack the judges and stack the Lords with 1000 UKIP.

Failing that, have a snap General Election, PM gets 50-100 MP's, gets her lot to pass a law giving her A50 powers, game over.

Tl;dr this aint over, just a hurdle, easy to get past.

I live here and I agree with this. This is a slave nation, populated by spineless obedient drones.

Someone shoot her, problem solved.

too bad you don't value other people's freedom as much as yours.