The history of pedophiles/sadists in power

Is power naturally depraved and attracts the sickest people on the planet?

Was pedophilia rampant among elites in ancient times too?

If so, could we potentially fix a morally sick species like humanity through genetic engineering? To literally remove genes for sadism or pedophilia from all people, so as people at the top don't engage in such degeneracy?

Any biology or history majors have any information on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Nov04_2016/F-2016-07895_1-6/DOC_0C06133863/C06133863.pdf
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/20832
inquisitr.com/3678556/details-about-donald-trump-and-bill-clinton-relationship-with-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein/
ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/04/05/ije.dyv029.full
twitter.com/UrBeautyByCarol/status/794646558922805249?s=07
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well?

bump for pastebin

pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4

BUMP

Sadism isn't necessarily a bad thing. If you use it well, it ensures you're the survivor, the one who lives and dominates over all.

Pedophilia is different from Sadism. You can be sadistic towards your enemies and protective towards your young, for instance. In many cases being protective induces feelings of sadism when enacting revenge.

There definitely is a history of rulers claiming/believing themselves to be in contact with spirits, gods, and other such entities.

I'm more interested in rulers who fuck and murder children. Why do they do it? Is this a trait all humans share when they have way too much power?

I'm curious if this is just a degenerate bloodline in monarchs and "elected" leaders, or if this is an inherent trait of humanity.

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Nov04_2016/F-2016-07895_1-6/DOC_0C06133863/C06133863.pdf

:^)

They go hand-in-hand. A lot of this shit seems to be ritualistic in nature.

There's also the fact that psychopaths make natural leaders and tend to rise to positions of power because they're willing to what it takes to get what they want.

They don't give a shit about rules and morality and thus, get ahead of those that do. In short, the world is run by psychopaths and has been for ages.

See:

Gilles de Rais

Lt. Col MIchael Aquino

Elizabeth Bathory

Knight's Templar occult connection (Purgstall-Hammer's Revelatum Baphometis Revelatum; Thomas Wright's 'Worship of the Generative Powers')

Affair of Poisons (French aristocracy and clergy involvement in political assassination and black magic rituals, which includes 'pedophilia' and infanticide)

Yes, but being a psychopath doesn't necessarily make someone murderous or a pedophile.

There still may be a genetic solution to this problem.

So the setup to the problem is that psychopaths have ran human society for most of human history.

I suspect the "rituals" are just excuses for them to indulge their sick natures. Psychopathy is genetic though, and so is pedophilia.

This means they could be exterminated vis. genetics.

Very few people can handle power. Just look at forum moderators. Now imagine if those moderators had political and military power.

What's the solution?

If we kill all these bastards in a few generations their kids will become depraved psychopaths again.

How do we end the cycle?

the kids of their replacements*

Costly religious rituals such as male circumcision, food and water deprivation, and snake handling look paradoxical in evolutionary terms. Devout religious beliefs wherein such traditions are practiced therefore appear maladaptive.[83] Religion may have arisen to increase and maintain intragroup cooperation.[84] Cooperation leads to altruistic behaviour,[85] and costly signalling could explain this.[21] All religions may involve costly and elaborate rituals, performed publicly, to demonstrate loyalty to the religious group.[86] In this way, group members increase their allegiance to the group by signalling their investment in group interests. However, as group size increases among humans, the threat of free riders grows.[55] Costly signalling theory accounts for this by proposing that these religious rituals are costly enough to deter free riders.[87]

Now this right here makes sense.

Still, could there be a genetic solution to their depravity?

I might call it elite religious extremism. We know what it looks like in poor people. It exists in the rich and powerful, too.

On the real, I do think there's truth to stuff about a long-standing Luciferian/Satanic (I'm not clear on the differences and I don't really care) cult that has a very strong hold on the United States and other countries as well.

Recommended reading: All material by "Svali" on BibliotecaPleyades.net.

Key words: trauma-based mind control

>Psychopathy is genetic though, and so is pedophilia.

And the only 'treatment' is more sorcery but with a palatable veneer of linear modernism for the 'evolved' troglodytes. The amalgamation of separate 'Kingdoms', straight from the Picatrix
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/20832

It has nothing to do with the actual humans, it's the demons that are in control.

That's the truth.

The power and riches come from the rulers of this world, the demons.

These people pray to the demons for power, in turn they get corrupted.

Sad, but true.

Now you know.

Interesting, but circumcision would be pointless in that respect, since it's not a choice. You're not showing devotion to the group when the procedure was not your choice.

>Still, could there be a genetic solution to their depravity?
Bullets, rope, or fire. Dealer's choice.

Subjecting your children to dangerous, unneeded procedures (much less true today with modern medicine) is still a "costly signal".

If anything grants people power over others, deprived and soulless people will always try to get their hands on it.

>plays DOOM once

Trump was in a party with a convicted pedophile.

Then little girls who were in the party accused trump of raping them.

How interesting.

Sources are included at he bottom of pic related

Certainly not the 'demon'/daemon/genius/agathodaimon of Socrates.

Abuse of others is a prerequisite and main point of amassing power.

What's a better way to show devotion than mutilating your own child and ruining sex for him

Yes.

Mass power has two outcomes

Spiderman route (Great Power Great Responsiblity i.e you have an obligation to use it for selfless purposes)

Or complete opposite

Luciferian route
God Complex (Weaving Spiders come not Here)
(Absolute Power corrupts absolutely)

Jesus essentially told everyone about this

Thats the secret to freewill, is that when you use it for selfless purposes i.e Love/Selflessness, the world would be perfect.

>israel

Elaborate parody? Trolling?

Yes, but the people who take their place would inevitably start behaving like them again. Depravity and power go hand in hand, as without any social cues to cull immoral behavior the organism believes it can do whatever ti wants.

We need a more permanent solution to the genes that cause sadism, psychopathy, and pedophilia.

>Is power naturally depraved and attracts the sickest people on the planet?

>Accusing accusations

The Binding of Isaac comes to mind.....

It's not so much "sacrifice children to please the gods" as it is "sacrifice children to demonstrate your full commitment."

Circumcision was specifically designed to be a mark to distinguish between in group and out group.

>Is power naturally depraved and attracts the sickest people on the planet?
No. You can take a look at equally depraved people without power, right on this site. Furfags, ponyfags, /d/, /r9k/, all the shills, hell even Sup Forums is full of garbage tier humans who, at the mere glimpse of power use it to destroy a huge portion of mankind, if not all of it. Remember Ebola-chan? Remember Kek?

Man is depraved.

>To literally remove genes for sadism or pedophilia from all people, so as people at the top don't engage in such degeneracy?
People in top positions are the only ones capable of doing that with little risk. That alone fuels their desire to go upwards in power.

my mom mentioned last night how it's used as blackmail. so if they want this position of power (((they))) have them do these deviant things for initiation.

>muh genes
Man is depraved. The only tool we have to cure his depravity is blood. This is the way it has been, and is, and will be.

But being generous with other peoples suffering is a terrible idea. Genuine psychos would have no problems doing that, would they?
Costly signals should be initiated to yourself only.

Fertile young girls in their sexual prime are so gross.

It's a good thing we mutilate boys genitals and exploit the trauma response to herd them like cattle away from this completely UNNATURAL attraction...

ITT: literally crazy people

Ruining your own sex, obviously. Again a psyco would have no problem doing that, so it's a shit way to weed them out.

Look up Paul Bonacci and Johnny Gosh

AI overlords?

>that post
>those digits
Too spooky. I want to go back to the other timeline now please.

And from disassociating himself with Epstein when the atrocities surface, while Epstein was such a 'fun' and 'terrific' guy that 'likes beautiful [*]women[*] as much as I do" before.

inquisitr.com/3678556/details-about-donald-trump-and-bill-clinton-relationship-with-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein/

Just as he feigned not knowing who David Duke was despite purportedly having such a great memory. Not to mention, the grotesque comments supposedly 'joking' about having sex with his daughter and how alluring her body is.

Which sources came out before he was running for office?

Then it's just an endless cycle of violence and depravity. We must trascend humanity completely.

Genes drive behavior. Why do you think niggers are so violent?

The elite are almost exclusively psychopaths. Because often it takes the discipline and moral insanity a psychopath carries with him to achieve those heights of power.

It's not a dichotomy. Both genes and environment affect behavior, to lesser and greater degrees depending on which behavior specifically.
Fixing the human genome as much as we can would be great, but I suspect it wont be enough. We have to fix the family and we have to fix education.

>Then it's just an endless cycle of violence and depravity
That's how this cycle is supposed to be. Mechanical and violent.
>We must trascend humanity completely.
We can't transcend ourselves. There are those who will be ascended though.
>Genes drive behavior. Why do you think niggers are so violent?
Genes are a large part. Culture is as well.
>The elite are almost exclusively psychopaths
Design a system where the powerful have no power then. Have fun with that one Sisyphus.
>The elite are almost exclusively psychopath
True. Ironically enough its because their blood has been diluted and their inherited duties and privileges have been largely removed. They are rootless and have no duty.

>A discourse by Markandeya in the Mahabharata identifies some of the attributes of Kali Yuga. In relation to rulers, it lists:

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.

>"At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [guna or temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser." (Srimad-Bhagavatam (2.7)

>With regard to human relationships, Markandeya's discourse says:

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Gurus will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.

>Brahmans will not be learned or honored, Kshatriyas will not be brave, Vaishyas will not be just in their dealings.

Epigenetic changes activate genes already there, they do not form new genes. Environment can only influence genes that are already in your dna.

Which means if we remove pedophilia, psychopathy, and sadist associated genes, environment wont matter.

I'm pretty sure pedophilia has been predominant in all of culture throughout history. The Romans did it quite a bit I know that. It's just that our society is such a tattoo on the subject and rightfully so. It's disgusting. However the elite do not abide by the same rules as us.

>genes for sadism or pedophilia

I remember reading about a queen somewhere in europe that was a kid snatcher and mass murderer but I cant find it. This shit is older than we have documentation of though. Its inhuman

Elizabeth Báthory.

Who or what wrote that comment? You or 'the genes'? When 'the genes' are the designated 'driver' and take the wheel, there is no accountability for who is merely the flesh and blood spectator or spectre (and no 'moral insanity' or 'psychopaths',but mere genotypical variety). The tool of confusion and discord known as relativism donning the 'modern' and en vogue garb of genetic fate, which the 'leaders' are therefore destined to rule).

>We must trascend humanity completely.

While 'you' cannot even 'transcend' bestiality/animality, let alone having any volition to refer to self and the collective extension as if 'you' do.

Cant do shit. Ive seen first hand how tiny bit of power completely corrupts people. Power itself isnt at fault, the problem is that the individual is extremely weak.

Its a good idea to give power, see who is apt at wielding it and denying the weak willed any semblence of it.

No you're completely wrong. The offsprings might no longer be affected but any one individual could still become a psyco, and could then share this trait with other people simply by socializing.

Whats going on in this thread now?

ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/04/05/ije.dyv029.full

file:///C:/Users/Andrew/Downloads/692813.pdf

That's fucking insane, if his science was more or less correct then this WOULD be the best way to fix these problems. And we should ignore that... because?
If they truly are unaccountable, then holding them accountable to fix the problem is kind off silly, isn't it?

You're talking to someone that is ideologically invested in the one-dimensional gene 'model'.

I actually agree with this 100%.

Nah, the facts laid out in that post are true. If you feel like debunking them go for it.

Well, no offence but you seem heavily invested in the "every action is determined by free will model".
Don't stick to any model, be a good social engineer in the truest sense of the word. Find as many potential mistakes as possible, find the best ways to correct them, and voila.

And who would we be relying on to develop and forcibly distribute this new eugenics? The current elites?

There needs to be blood. The wheel of history grinds.

>accused
>facts
What if I accused your mother of blowing me?

sooo BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD?

Well if nothing else it could cover for any genetic influence there is on this behavior. While there may be other challenges to surmount, I don't think doing nothing and allowing these freaks run our various institutions of output and political hegemony is the solution.

If you find my genetics drive behavior model wrong, why not try to debunk or add onto the model? What other factors should I consider?

"Elites" (and I hesitate to call a bunch of freakshow pedophile murderers elite) are a problem which we must solve. We must work together to create new solutions for this problem. Because I have a feeling, although not substantiated, that these types of people have been in power for millenia. Which is disturbing and must be rectified.

How did you make it past grade school without figuring this out. The teacher pleasers, cheaters, and workaholics who made it to the top of the class to brag about it are always the worst kinds of people. Those those that achieved but drew no attention to their achievments are the ones who grew up to appreciate hard work.

It's the same thing with the real world.

Thing is, they weren't always tolerated. Gilles de Rais and Elizabeth Bathory, despite being nobles, were eventually punished for their crimes. The real Knight's Templar were wiped out, though I'm not sure they were really corrupted to begin with. Later groups may have taken the name and run with the occultism rumors.
I think this has always been there, but more in the shadows, and not necessarily everyone in power being a part of it. The modern world may have given them more power, because the democratic facade hides the real power from sight. A king didn't need a secret society to rule, would usually be threatened by them, and had the authority to suppress them, whereas a democratic politician can much more easily be bribed or blackmailed into serving them.

10/10

No. All power is rooted in violence. That is just the way of things.

Imagine that we develop your fairy tale cure for sadistic behavior. The only way to carry it out is by threat of violence.

Shirley Mallmann

hot as fuck Brazilian model with German genes. Trump model.

>Was pedophilia rampant among elites in ancient times too?

Yes

twitter.com/UrBeautyByCarol/status/794646558922805249?s=07

Hillary: "Paul Ryan has a nice ass, I moved on him like a bitch one time."

maybe elites with a specific genetic makeup are more prone to pedo

Indeed, but the violence would have to be perpetrated on myself as well.

I'm not diametrically opposed to violence in itself, I am opposed to violence for violence's sake. Sadism as in taking pleasure in killing or hurting others. Violence as a means to a political goal is not necessarily evil, within reason.

I like this approach, it simply is the way it is and it will never change, due to human nature.

Ideologiesm and policies that ignore human nature are the biggest burden on society as a whole.

the pedophilia is used as a way for other psychopaths to control them. There's always the risk of giving people power and having them want to take your spot, so when putting people in power make sure it's someone you have leverage on.

We must first ask ourselves what it means to be powerful.

Its pretty simple. Sex is a pleasure. Once you've had everything that is traditional, you go more and more into extremes looking for new kinks. That inevitably leads to pedophilia and homosexuality.

My theory is that paedophiles seek power in order to be able to carry out their desires and protect themselves from any repercussions. Dunno about the secret club meme though

>Imagine that we develop your fairy tale cure for sadistic behavior
Look at ids newfriend, I was just seeing "meh, could help a little, and if we can great"

> All power is rooted in violence
Oh never denied that, but we should not try to generate as much violence as we can simply because violence=power, we should strive to find the highest amount of exerted power for the lease amount of violence. Optimization problem, that gets more complex but expresses more opportunities when we develop new tools (technological tools, cultural tools, whatever)

Wouldn't you take pleasure in gutting some red commie or one of these pedophile aristocrats?

These people do these things for a reason. They are aren't slaughtering and defiling children for the lulz. They are doing it for the power they (and I) believe they get through the sacrificial rituals.

>but you seem heavily invested in the "every action is determined by free will model".

Gross "free will" doesn't necessitate precise action(s) to bring about a certain change/effect that is rooted in an overarching and/or underlying structure.

>Don't stick to any model, be a good social engineer in the truest sense of the word.

While that subservience to the all-encompassing, one-dimensional tyrannical gene 'model' does not allow for leeway to 'engineer' an absolutely closed system, as there would be nothing beyond the 'hard-wired' programming that indefinitely remains in a stagnant stasis.

But it seems these people practice this behavior at the upper echelons as well. So even their top leaders do it.

I don't care about their reasons, I just want to fix it so they don't exist anymore. I believe we can use science to achieve this aim. Imagine inventing a way to essentially pacify humanity? To turn even the most repugnant monsters like these "elites" into happy healthy and morally sane people.

wtf

That's even more disturbing, because it seems to me that the stresses of power have driven them utterly insane.

But I don't follow that model, I just think it's a part of the equation.

Further proof that she is a sexual predator.

I understand your positions somewhat. Our model of genes driving/changing behavior could only effect the inside endogenous variables which our model's axioms pertain to. But you take the premise that there are other factors to consider, like free will. Since I see no tangible evidence for free will, how would I even factor it into a model for changing the behavior of human rulers over time?

Most of the world's religions have evil spirits. Most of the world's religions allow for contracts and/or contact to made with these entities.

If your worldview allows for the existence intelligent life other than humans then it must allow for potential contact. This applies to both Theists with their supernatural entities and Materialists with their aliens or dimensional beings.

It's a natural development of power I think. It's like a drug, and it turns people who have it into power druggies that want to collect more power/money/authority. These rituals and acts manifest themselves as displays of absolute, untouchable power and as a linking between people in power (you have to help me because we both know the heinous acts we have committed).

I mean it's interesting, but I'd have to see some proof of it to believe it. The whole occultism thing could just be an elite intimidation tactic to scare the "peasants" away from attacking them.

I've always wondered why they were so cavalier about exposing themselves. Even Clinton herself seems to have engaged in depraved pedophilic acts in the white house, secret service agents around and all.

Personally, I think it is perhaps a psychological response to having a certain amount of power and control

>Sex becomes boring
>The more taboo stuff you get away with the more you like it

obviously not everyone succumbs to this, but I think it probably does to the majority of personalities plus to be that successful can sometimes be a sign of being a sociopath
So you take narcissistic/antisocial elites with seemingly infinite power and money
>Happens to the top
>Peer pressure and indoctrination for the less powerful who still partake

If power is the key factor which changes people in such a way, our goal would have to be installing an artificial intelligence with no emotion, but the ability to understand human emotion in that position.

It would feel no admiration for its own power or achievements. But it would be sentient enough to understand the consequences of its actions, and the implications of actions that harm other sentient beings who have emotion.

>proof
Show me proof of yesterday. Proof doesn't exist.
>he whole occultism thing could just be an elite intimidation tactic to scare the "peasants" away from attacking them.
Except they don't embrace it. They hide it.
>For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.