Alex Jones Brought to Tears by Clinton Child Rapists + Satanists

They cant keep getting away with this!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=_cpiT2SiNIg&t=29s

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052
youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c
youtube.com/watch?v=wMHIAOJXNDM
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42312
youtube.com/watch?v=Jss1s5SrVNQ
phergoph.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/the-star-of-bethlehem/
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
store.infowars.com/Super-Male-Vitality-_p_1227.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GFkBfGaqLv4
archive.is/r0zCv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jones is a compassionate man, I hope Trump locks her and Bill up.

This. Deus fucking vult.

And I didn't sage this thread. Was a name from previous thread.

buy my water filter *sniffles*

he's actually crying

its enough

some of you are alright, don't go hot tub tomorrow

We're coming for you Hillary

Hillary and co. are fucking monsters and this proves it. Bless his poor heart.

we will never forgive innocent Alex Jones tears

I think we should make trending topic #CathyOBrienSaidTheTruth
asap

Wtf I hate hot tubs now.

super female vitality works wonders it seems

But they are not raping children. Y'all jumping to conclusions.

here's the real email:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052

>We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure.

Interesting to say the least

Anyone look for this bitch and her kids yet?

KEK

are you trolling?

Imagine his reaction when Trump wins. Holy shit guys.

burrrrrrr.... hes a serious piece of work.

Lock and load boys, the time has come.
Deus vult.

No. It's innocent talk. They like the kids because sometimes kids can be funny. That's what is meant, not some pedo ring. Geeze you guys are really looking too much into it.

WE'RE COMING FOR YA GLOBLISTS RAH !!

Count me in leafbro.

MANLY TEARS

Good work, Alex. You're finished, Hillary. Dahnald! The honor is yours. *Trump brandishes cuffs*

Yeah, it's a fucking reptilian pedo ring sacrificing kids to moloch. you idiots have been passing around each others farts too long.

"Blood Sugar Sex Magik"

Blood sugar sucker fish
In my dish
How many pieces
Do you wish
Step into a heaven
Where I keep it on the soul side
Girl please me
Be my soul bride
Every women
Has a piece of aphrodite
Copulate to create
A state of sexual light
Kissing her virginity
My affinity
I mingle with the gods
I mingle with divinity

Blood sugar baby
She's magik
Sex magik sex magik

Glorious euphoria
Is my must
Erotic shock
Is a function of lust
Temporarily blind
Dimensions to discover
In time
Each into the other
Uncontrollable notes
From her snowwhite throat
Fill a space
In which two bodies float
Operatic by voice
A fanatic by choice
Aromatic is the flower
She must be moist

Blood sugar baby
She's magik
Sex magik sex magik

his eyes filters the purest crystaline tears I have ever seen

the fat man is a cointelpro disinfo shill. Here's my favorite video where he crashes a pro gun rally in his hometown of austin, texas.

I can't even listen to him speak anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c

Full video:
>youtube.com/watch?v=wMHIAOJXNDM

THEY HATE YOU
THEY HATE PROSPERITY
THEY HATE GOD
THEY HATE CHILDREN
AND GOD DAMN THEM TO HELL

Apologies if this is already known, but I may have a connection between one of the hot tub party kids, the spirit cooking party and some kind of astrology shit.

The Luzzatto parent (I assume) sent this e-mail on 2015-07-01: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42312

"trying to figure out what looked like a lit up kite or satellite in the sky and found out that it was a unique alignment of Jupiter and Venus, tied to a legend that the formation was the Star Of Bethlehem. Nice when those planets align, huh? And they will and must next November for Her and for Senator Leahy. Xoxo"

Now why is that significant? The spirit cooking party was on 7-9-2015 so it's interesting that she'd talk about an alignment of stars at that time, and that it'd be the relative of the child from the creepy hot tub e-mail.. Anybody /x/ know what that alignment of stars is supposed to mean?

Jones is the best actor of our time. Daniel Day Lewis doesnt have shit on him

>actor

GET OUT

>YOU WANNA OVERRUN US AND POISON US AND TAKE OUR FAMILIES?!?! YOOOUUU WILL DIE!!!! NOT US!!!

>ARRGGGHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=Jss1s5SrVNQ

Well there is this

phergoph.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/the-star-of-bethlehem/

What a faggot, hope his Jewish kids get diddled by Soros.

>I just can't believe it Joe.

Biggs' look on his face is pure "get ahold of yourself man."

I guess the crew gets used to it after a while, but if I was the camera guy I'd be laughing nonstop.

Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

Be strong, Alex.

GUYS

ONE OF THE ADDRESSES OF THE EMAIL

IS FUCKING JON LEIBOWITZ

J O N

F U C K I N G

S T E W A R T

WENT TO THIS RAPE PARTY

ALMOST EVERYONE IS A FUCKING KIKE TOO

>> *Cc:* Jon Haber-work; Bonnie Levin-work; Liz Savage; Katherine Klein; >> John Gomperts; [email protected]; Luke Albee; Beth Donovan; Tom >> Rosenstiel-personal; Marcus, Ruth ([email protected]); Jon >> Leibowitz-work; Rima Sirota; John Podesta; David Leiter; Laurie >> Rubiner-work; Chris Spanos

>Israel
>Trumpedo
>Implying this girl actually exists
She was about to speak out once, but she never arrived.

>nothing in those hand-picked, misinterpreted quotes suggests anything about open borders
Hillary, on the other hand, has directly said that she supports open borders and sanctuary cities

You can thank me later for not getting poisoned by the water and turning from nerd to alpha, Alex Jones may be a lolcow but this shit saved my life:
store.infowars.com/Super-Male-Vitality-_p_1227.html

The only sure way to know you're not being brainwashed by di govrnmeentz, taking it straight from ol' Johnny boys pipes and into your system, and just for 59,95 a bottle or w/e.

>Hillary, on the other hand, has directly said that she supports open borders and sanctuary cities

Go back to spiritual kitchen and make me some pizza.

Does this actually have an effect?

Trump will win.

your pic is making me sweat, oh boy

why is the fucking video locked with link only view???

May kek bless him.

I'm not going to lie, I've seen some fucked up shit on the internet but I almost started crying.

Remember that thread were we found all that fucked up file names like catshitpussy.jpeg and the boys hair where the XFIL data had teh GPS to a congressman house...

Then I was listening to youtube.com/watch?v=GFkBfGaqLv4 where all of it got covered up.

It all just hit me, that they steal kids from places like Asia and Haiti then turn them into sex slaves...

I didn't want these feels

NO TROLLING GUYS, WE ARE ON THIS CHECK THIS SHIT OUT. THESE FUCKERS ARE GOING DOWN AND GOING DOWN HARD.

-RED TEAM OUT

archive.is/r0zCv

HE'S ON THE LOOSE

STOP MAKING ALEX CRY

DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL!!!

Alex Jones is an entertainer.