OPERATION #COCINADELESPIRITU

Hispanics are extremely superstitious, and will turn away from Hillary as soon as they catch wind of the spirit cooking.

We have to translate Spirit Cooking into Spanish and spam them on Twitter, and other latino social media websites

#CocinaDelEspiritu
#SpiritCooking

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruz_invertida
vimeo.com/71919803
twitter.com/pontifex
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting mexican translations of pic related

Bump.

This is perfect

bamp

This is a bit off topic but i have a suggestions for you guys on a new faux add campaign.
My name is Tom Taylor and I support Hillary. #imwithher rapist for Hillary
My name is Robert Byrd and I support my Hillary. #imwithher kkk for Hillary
My name is Jeffrey Epstein and I support Hillary. #imwithher pedos for Hillary
I think you guys get the point. Some other suggestions to go with this is large banks that have backed her and warlord in Africa that she was having weapons sold to. Some research would need to be done on these two because im not sure who she approved arms trades with or what banks are backing her.

I'm so glad this caught on.

Have a bump to (you) from (me)

>Original post

LISTEN UP, YOU MEMEIN' DEMONS:

This shit, all of it, needs to be translated into Spanish and spread like fire on Latino Twitter. Hashtags like #HillaryClintonDiablo #NewMexico #Nevada etc need to be used. Latinos and Mexicans in particular are some of the most superstitious, God-fearing people on the face of the earth. If they can read this shit and see that Hillary Clinton is involved with Satan worshiping and witchcraft, it'll cost her dearly with the Latino vote. I'm phone-fagging and my español es mierda, but if there are any Mexican intellectuals that can help us out, we can win this thing.

#CocinaDelEspiritu
Spam this shit faggots

More like
#cozinhandoLeiteDePica

bad translation

i'm not helping you, bitch

THIS

This was the biggest find of the cooking scandal. Chelsea is WEARING SATANIC ICON IN BROAD DAYLIGHT

10 ft higher paco

#ClintonContraCristo
(Clinton against Christ) could work to make Latino not vote

Fuck, this is pretty good, thanks south texas

YA LO HICE

COCINADELESPIRITU sounds fucking retarded in spanish.

Fuck off Paco, espero que tengas suficiente dinero para pagar tu parte del muro.

Just use the spanish version:

Cocina del espiritu sounds ridiculously retarded. literally translates to "cooking of the spirit". it makes it sound like some yoga/Buddhist tee recipe rather than a pagan ritual

ps como lo dicemos?

i already have tio approved fuckin translation above, it's just missing a critic over the E but idgaf. spread it to your fuckin abuelas you bastards

Jesus bro, Wikipedia offers translation on the left panel

I HAVE AWOKEN

#ClintonContraCristo

works better instead

Ask trump gen, there's usually a few mexibros

#CocinaSatanica
Is a more striking translation of #spiritcooking

Maybe she just likes black metal?

then help us out espanolanon

Hello faggs
A few hours ago a Spaniard had a Google Sheets which I worked on. It had translations for posters and keywords to appeal Mexicans.

I mean this ain't new for Gaga. She did shit with Abramovic way back when...kinda confirming she didn't have a penis.
vimeo.com/71919803

Spiritual Cooking = Cocina espiritual
Cooking of spirit = Cocina del espíritu
Cooking with spirits = Cocinando con espíritus

isn't the sentiment that the spirits are devils? then why not cocina del diablo?

"Cocina del Espíritu" is a terrible translation.
"Cocinando Espíritus" is more like it

DONT USE THE BLACK DUDE

Hispanics do not like blacks.

Use the pentagram cut artwork I didnt save it so someone needs to post.

It depends on the group.
Ghosts are spirits.

Cocina del Diablo could be a reasonable. However, the english hashtag is SpiritualCooking.

mmm... good to see my 'art' put to good use

It would translate better as "Cocina espiritual", "cocina del espiritu" sounds pretty machine translation and you want to make it sound natural.

por eso i kept the english hashtag
the general message needs to be in spanish but the hashtag in english IMO, unless we change it to cocinadeldiablo.

remember, we are trying to translate a sentiment, not exact wording. when we say spirit cooking, we are implying spirits like the devil, thus, just put fucking diablo

There is a pentagram the women used to cut herself.

Or the "baby" doll.

Dont photoshop stuff it makes it look like your lying.

If its a lie the MSM will dismiss it.

Senpai, can you post a blank template of clinton holding the skull?

I want to re-poster it with #ClintonContraCristo

That is a good idea. I'm shitty with shooping but I'll spread it and offer support.

Remember that some people consider El Diablo as something positive. For example, some cultists from Cuba. Indigenous gods were categorized as Diablo by european colonizers and the connotation was kept.
Spirits are the boogey man for a lot of people.

just blank on the main hashtag in the center, or completely devoid of blue bars, etc

fucking this

Nah senpai, diablo sounds too much like something a Puerto Rican would say, #CocinaDemoniaca packs the punch you need

Translating the message is very good but what's the point of using a separate hashtag?

What kind of Latino in America wouldn't understand the words "spirit" and "cooking" of all things?

ps cocinademoniaca?
but again i think we just keep the hashtag in english, but translate the message in sp. look at the one i made above.

I'd change the hashtag to #CocinaEspiritual

#CocinaDeSatanas
kind of wordy but satanas would make a bigger impact i think
let me phone my parents and do some focus grouping

Again to esoteric.

We keep the message simple and easy to understand.

We arent trying to debate anyone.

See I told you sound way more natural

In that case make it "CocinaSatanica"

How'd the draft memes work out for you Sup Forums?

Do you feel in charge?

thats the one
you found it for sure we

I screen-capped this thread and sending it to CNN and all the lib blogs.

Catholics recognise Old Testament, right?

Leviticus 17:14

>"because the life of every creature is its blood. That is why I have said to the Israelites, “You must not eat the blood of any creature, because the life of every creature is its blood; anyone who eats it must be cut off.”

Satanas is kind of archaic.
Diablo is more common.

These

Suggesting something along the lines of "cooking souls", "cooking a soul", "barbecue of souls" and so on.

This would reflect the evident bodily cannibalism aspect but also suggest something even more sinister — which I think the English term also implies.

Maybe also some wordplay on "soul food" for the Black audience. "soul4food"?

Most Hispanics are Catholics, we should use the fact that Hillary Clinton is pro-choice and Trump is pro-life.

cool

Racist

the thing with spanish, is that most won't get the message immediatly like intended. ''Espíritu'' is a very neutral word.
This user gets it

Do your worst shill, kek is with us

No fucking joke, I live in Albuquerque and today at work 10-15 of my Hispanic coworkers were gathered in a corner talking about this shit for an hour. They were genuinely terrified that Hillary is a débil worshipper. A few of them were already voting Trumpbit this sealed the deal for a bunch of the rest of them. This has been a fucking glorious day here in Beanerland.

This motherfuckers.
Spiritu can be taken to mean something positive. You don't have time to explain. Go directly to the point.
#CocinaSatanica

Cocina espiritual doesnt have any negative connotation make it #CocinaSatánica, and you'll have hundreds of mejicans wanting to know more.

The Hillary campaign design isn't appropriate for this, too obviously fake. You guys just need to make real posters exposing this shit.

Thanks huebro

>esoteric
sweet i dont have photoshop so i hope it catches on to those who do

i see what you are saying
what about packaging with one of these?

>Trump: I will win the Latino vote
>Media: Hahaha how the fuck will that happen?
It's going to happen.

We're going to war with Satan. Buckle up, boys.

>débil worshipper

"Cocina espiritual" is the correct term.

This is what this shit should say:

>"Racistas e intolerantes diran que esto es maligno. Nosotros lo llamamos arte"

Start working, i want my meme sweatshop working full time or i will call the vietnamese kids to do it.

If anyone can do a decent poster i could translate it. Sadly i lack the skills to make something good.

#COCINASATANICA
#COCINASATANICA

This is great.

Chilebro, try talking to this guy

We already agreed on that.
Read the whole thread. Cocina Satanica looks like the winner.

>implying they dont come here for news and leads anyway.

damn you CtR are new.

Fuck off. Argie Spanich is not the same. OP's is fine.

The Pope will make a public statement against Hillary Clinton as a devil-worshiper and excommunicate her running mate Tim Kaine, who is a Catholic.

S H A D I L A Y

Gets it quick and to the point.

Also beware CTR they are afraid have tried to derail this all day

we just need to change the #

>trump's betting odds have only increased 20% since then
>your efforts are futile goy

glad you like it. now we just need it to catch on and hope the guys with photoshop can do something with it

Something about this really has an emotional effect. I personally went from being against Hillary politically to sort of hating her

The sky is our only limit. Hell, we could meme latin america to the victory.
Nice trips.

What? Finding out she worships Satan?

Ya, I kind of hate her too now.

we can only hope

HILLARY IS THE FUCKING CHUPACABRA, THE SICK GOAT SUCKER

Tweet this to Pope

twitter.com/pontifex

Nigger. "Cocina del espiritu" is totally wrong. It looks like an obvious google translation.

And i wroted in neutro spanish. The one that is used for all the latin translations.

If you wanna do it wrong. Do as you please.

Cocina Satanica has a good marketing hook, and could work as a hashtag, but not for the banners.

The "Happening" from Marina Abramovic does not use the "Satanic" word, so there you are showing a bias against it. If you want to do harm. You need to keep it clean.

>#BohemianAmigos

why do spanish people hate blacks?

This. if the Pope goes NO-NO on this, hillary is good as dead.

>Want to do harm
>No bias
Read the thread. The proper translation was mentioned.

we work
they dont

This is hilarious. May Kek shine his blessings upon you.

bump

Actual mexibro here. Turned protrump after the satanist shit. At least i dont know trump is involved in the same stuff (though i wouldnt be surprised)

Say "cocina espiritual". That makes actual sense.
Also use the spanish wiki.
Also get links to abramovics twitter and reddit ama.

Is there a word for "cooked", "prepared for consumption" in Spanish that would rhyme with espíritu Santo? Like "espíritu cocido" but with more ring to it?

were going for mex thats the biggest latino voting block
satanica will work
i know this