ITT Inferences Sup Forums has made about this election

ITT Inferences Sup Forums has made about this election.

Mine- Hillary not memeing muh first female president too much because it's basically a non-starter with the electorate

Other urls found in this thread:

eroticity.net/threads/22916-Busty-Blonde-Leann-ex-Dreamnet-MILF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would lick the farts off that chair.

yeah im gonna need a sauce on that one...

tell me more about this picture.

Never post an image that is more interesting than the topic dumbass.

what's even the point of taking the picture if you can't see her feet

You cant reproduce with feet heretic.

Fall inlove weith a body part that makes sense you mentally ill mutt.

She looks like fun.

MOMMY

Who gives a shit about whatever you wrote; tell us about those MILF tits.

Sauce gaffot!

POST MORE OF HER FAGGOT

Moar

you are gaffot

Forum topic successfully slid the goyim are distracted now lemme at dat titty source

HAVE NO FEAR. FUCK OP

eroticity.net/threads/22916-Busty-Blonde-Leann-ex-Dreamnet-MILF

Fucking women....does she NOT know how to copy/paste into notepad?!?!?

I never once have been aroused by feet. I only realised it was a thing when I saw the koth episode bout peggy going viral.

Thx. Also, checked.

I feel bad for OP for posting a hot milf and getting his thread derailed so I'll answer your question.

I learned that people believe what they want to be true. Seems obvious but when it comes to Trump, people just make shit up and lie about him and then everyone just spreads those lies and infer whatever they want.

Trump joking around about grabbing pussy all the sudden becomes him being a "sexual predator" because that's a loaded phrase that makes him look bad and THATS WHAT THEY WANT TO BELIEVE.

I'm really fucking sick of it.

Thx user

More sexc pix for yeh

Also, an inference that I've made is that memes hold a lot of sway over populations (even more than we'd like to think). For example, i was certain that Jeb was the most qualified candidate for the Republican party as well as the most familiar and hence should have been the Republican nominee. Even the media was behind him. What he lacked however was the memes, as well as every other Republican candidate that eventually dropped out of the race. We live in a new age, where celebrity is everything. Remember, back in the day, actors and artists were the lowest of society. The rules have changed egregiously, and Trump is the best example of this. I expect a similar phenomenon to occur in Europe if free speech prevails as it does here.

kys you fucking piece of shit

jeb being most qualified to do what, exactly?

it must have something to do with guac bowls

I'm a little different, but similar line of thought. I think women aren't being mentioned because they are the surprise that gets her elected. In other words, they're the silent majority who feel ignored by everyone and then quietly vote for a women because they are sick of men's shit. This goes for all the republican wives that have been humouring their husbands by going to rallies, but will switch their votes last minute. On the other hand, all women love a fascist, so I'm not sure.

Bump for titties senpai