To win, Trump needs all these 4 states: Florida, North Carolina, Nevada and New Hampshire

To win, Trump needs all these 4 states: Florida, North Carolina, Nevada and New Hampshire.

Looking unlikely for him as Clinton is securing at least half of these.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/florida/comments/5b75k8/affidavit_for_voter_fraud_in_florida_hillary_is_a/
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't count on Nevada. I voted early yesterday and was a pilgrim in an unholy land. At least 66% females and at least 75% minorities.

Florida and NC are already locked for Trump. NH is very likely Trump, Nevada is the only problem. But he's still got the Hail Mary options of PA, MI or WI. His chances of winning at least one of those states (and thus eliminate the need for Nevada) are pretty decent.

>His chances of winning at least one of those states (and thus eliminate the need for Nevada) are pretty decent.

You are either retarded or joking.

You're either living under a rock or you're illiterate. All newer polls show Trump within spitting distance in all 3 of those states. Get fucked, nigger.

Another shill thread. Sage, hide and move on, guys

>NH - 85% Dem
lmao

>to win

How the fuck do you know like ?

Have you asked every american what they are voting ?

JUST CORRECT MY RECORD UP

This, nevada is fucking lost, flocks of spics already voted for the Criminal.

jesus christ

he has TOO MANY PATHS

michigan, pennsylvania,new mexico,wisconsin, virginia etc

already has fla,ohio,nc,and nevada

well, since it's so certain, democrats should really just stay at home as victory's in the bag already

what site is this?

Polls aren't votes. You can easily find a history of polls online which show they are about +/- 2-3 points off on average.

Rolf he will win all those states easy. Not to mention there are TONS of other ways. Like winning MI, which is highly likely. She's now only +3. She lots it to Sanders when she was +20.

meanwhile early voting in NV actually has republicans way up and Dems way down from previous cycles.

Yesterday's CNN poll has him up by fucking 6 points.

Faggots.

new michigan polls out today have him tied, PA also in dead heat now.

what does sage mean?

it's only " up in the air" depending on how much they rig the election, user.

>PA
>Solid Blue

Current polling shows him well within striking distance. That's not to mention massive flaws with those polls (Minorities and the College educated being overrepresented, for example).

To say that PA isn't a legitimate battleground state at this point is ridiculous.

If you put sage in the options section of your post it bumps the thread to the top

Recent poll shows him tied in Pennsylvania.

Colorado is close.

Trump's internals and new public polls today show it tied.

GOP now leads in early ballots returned in CO, as of today.

FOR THE RECORD KIDDIES, I AM PAID BY CTR. I AM A CERTIFIED SHILL.

i read the faq, you nigger

sage = lower in japanese

only wyoming should be allowed to vote in presidential elections

fuck all the other states

bump, what site is that from OP?

that makes sense, so i will blindly trust you.

Lurk for 2 years before posting

m.reddit.com/r/florida/comments/5b75k8/affidavit_for_voter_fraud_in_florida_hillary_is_a/

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html

My buddy works for mgm, and was posting pics of the buses that theu were shipping the mexican cooks, dishwasjers, hotel cleaners etc. TO go and vote for hillary after giving them papers with her name on them making sure they did correctly. He said there were about 10 buses that he knew of.

Ill see if i can find the pics. Or if he has anymore.

die in a fire, CTR

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

JUST A FEW DAYS TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

THEY'RE TRYING TO STEAL FLORIDA FROM US

yes
trump outperformed polls by 14% in PA and on average at least 2%
votes will be great for him

I'm willing to bet on a red Michigan right now. I've never in my life seen anything like the enthusiasm for Trump, and apparently early returns with minorities are downright terrible for Clinton. We also have very few Hispanics.

This state fucking DESPISES the woman. The polls are likely overestimating the East vote, and underestimating the West vote. If there's ever been a year that Michigan is going red, it's this one.

NC is not locked for trump.

this strategy has been going for 20 years. saw it myself with kerry and made me realize democracy is a sham.

Shitpost is too meta for me

Do they have electronic voting machines?

Trump is fucked if they do.

CONFIRMED I JUST GOT THIS FROM THE SECRET CTR WEBSITE ITS REAL FOLKS SHILLS ARE REALLY HERE

PLEASE

I live in MI. From what I've heard, Trump is polling very well in the blue collar counties like Macomb Co. as well as the the more affluent counties like Oakland Co. Most of the northern counties and UP are solid red. The main problem is Detroit, where they are expecting low turnout among blacks. He could very well carry MI.

The West side will overpower the black vote this time around. On the West side of the state, Trump is more popular than any candidate I've ever seen.

So fucking true

time to lay a nice little IED for these buses