Where did these kids come from?!?!

Where did these kids come from?!?!
FBIanon said to look out for C.A.R.D Child Abduction Rapid Deployment team
Can this tie into it? Is she some cult leader who controls the political elite and celebrities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBSIDQt5Dwc
youtube.com/watch?v=JVw_mPvYcDM
youtube.com/watch?v=K1Xg7lYuYus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is where spiritcooking and pizzagate combine.

that bitch make me so mad

Bump

Dig deeper. We must uncover the TRUTH ENTIRELY.

Agreed, there's just something about her that's incredibly annoying. Reminds me of a try hard

IS THIS REAL LIFE????

WTF

I was just a simple NEET a few weeks ago, now I've been personal told by a high ranking FBI agent they need my help. Which is yelling at nerds on this site to dig for dirt on the president elect of the USA

Now we got demon cooks and Viet Kong running the show.

JUST
FUCK
MY
SHIT
UP

Nice bait, mate.

She's a performance artist. She does shit like this for photo's because >muh political commentary.

>now I've been personal told by a high ranking FBI agent they need my help.

you have been told by a troll strocking your need to feel a little important in your life some bullshit that will make all our work look like conspirecy and we will be discredited an donnys gonna loose the election

all because of a fucking leaf

Remember the ISIS child soldiers videos?

With little boys (allegedly from Kazakhstan) carrying out executions on extremely well-made HD video?

People have been saying all along that the production values heavily imply the feral ragheads of Iraq couldn't possibly have made them without outside help.

We heard who funded Isis and it's fairly clear that the name is a backronym. But exactly who made those videos?

I need a link... not a shopped photo.

All that shit trigger discipline. You'd expect more from the granddaughters of the Viet Cong.

Duuuuubs

BOI

Too right Shlomo.

>Donald loses election because of NEET story teller on Sup Forums

Fug man.............

>feral ragheads of Iraq
Muslims from the West are part of IS. Multiple Jihadist groups have been releasing well-made videos for a while now. It's not something that is hard to do.

Fuck I love this meme.

>cult leader who controls the political elite and celebrities?

youtube.com/watch?v=vBSIDQt5Dwc

youtube.com/watch?v=JVw_mPvYcDM
youtube.com/watch?v=K1Xg7lYuYus

Praise Kek

Cybermancy, 2 spooky

criminally underrated

can afford multiple firearms, matching uniforms, and possibly hairstylists for a decent image...

Can't even give these children shoes. would a pair of sandals be too much to ask for?