RWBY/RT General #1213: Team RNJR Orgy Edition

>1. Love RWBY, Hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good.
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Yang trailer
roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-5-yang-38-gojh4

RWBY V5 link
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/f7ff1f9c-e373-4a5e-a4e4-89c27d12f3b5/index.m3u8

CRWBY link
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/6e038a5d-ee9a-4284-8ded-161b20f2f5bd/index.m3u8

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/574684a1-9a4d-4256-8c24-1ae8b274e7a9/index.m3u8
youtube.com/watch?v=pd6BOmRamzs
fanfiction.net/s/11655241/1/Stress-Relief
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jaune will end the series fucking Ruby roughly.

He'll be fucking everyone roughly user, and be getting fucked roughly, it's an orgy.

Easily the most autistic fanbase on all of Sup Forums

but I like how people here aren't just angry at eachother all the time, it's a weirdly positive general for a show that's so shit.

I want a return to the smug.

I love Weiss, she is pretty and cute!

don't ruin her by bringing her into this

needs more warhammer

RWBY Rewind link from last thread.

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/574684a1-9a4d-4256-8c24-1ae8b274e7a9/index.m3u8

Wrong, he will creampie Pyrrha's sugar walls regularly until she is pregnant multiple times.

>but I like how people here aren't just angry at eachother all the time, it's a weirdly positive general for a show that's so shit.
Haha, that's a funny thing to say after all of the arguing last thread. But I like to think that we have a certain camaraderie too.

What if bestboy landed on Remnant as a child ?

Leave el Neopolitano Helado, la Esmeralda Oscura, el Mercurio Pierna Metalica, la Cinder Crispeante and la Reina Salem to me.

She's stuck in the sexless void

I'd say the horse fanbase is more autistic

I should know, I'm a member of both

She's fucking dead mate.

And Ruby isn't.

>Jaune will end up the same as his partner, dead and by my hand!

Cinder will be too busy having her own orgy.

Remnant gets a new god, but how many wars will be fought over a lock of our golden fucking hawk boy's hair?

but religion causes panic

3 years and grimm and salem are fucked, when big E lands either purge of faunus or absorbing them into the imperium. later ban of semblence and aura shit (probably some warp shit)

I... I LOVE CINDER SO MUCH!

There's been some really good new fan art with the start of volume 5 and I;m really interested in hearing Blake and Yang and Weiss's new songs, Why doesn't Ruby get one? She hasn't had one since Red like roses 2.

Only dykefags deny this.

Will Yssa force Chad to kiss more boys to fulfill her desire?

What would it be like if instead of killing Pyrrha, Cinder instead cucked her by taking Jaune?

What would universe rwby look like in the tournament of power?

I'd say:
Ruby
Weiss
Blake
Yang
Jaune
Nora
Ren
Pyrrha (brought back with fortune teller baba)
Neo
Oscar

Jaune’s Semblance is the power of friendship.

more slav RWBY shit

fellas i need some nice hoodies for snowboarding season coming up if you saw me in this on the mountain would you kick my ass and take my lunch money

I'd ask to fellate you

Depends on what you look like, I might suck your dick

>Not calling it The Real Superpower Of Teamwork.

youtube.com/watch?v=pd6BOmRamzs

I'd shrug and go back to whatever I was doing.

I think we could be more autistic

>I would snicker to myself behind your back

Let's talk about Leo, why is he such a piece of shit? I can't imagine someone being so stupid to sell out a bunch of people without getting anything in return.

With the universe at stake, they're going to try to get the strongest people they can, and most of your picks haven't even graduated yet.

I'd expect more adults there, probably Salem too if she cares about self-preservation.

Jaune only pulls that off because he's tall and built.

Nobody of tumblr non-ironically watches RWBY here. It's a meme show.

Shit's gonna get cuhrazy once Empz shows up to bring Sanguinius and his planet into the imperium. Imagine a legion of space marines that recruits from Remnant; All kinds of psyker powers, RWBY weapon philosophies applied to 40K tech

Cowardly Lion.
After seeing Ironwood’s mighty fleet taken out and Ozpin outmaneuvered he probably felt there was no way he could stop Salem’s plans and gave in.

Nah Steven universe is worse than us

My prediction is that he’s helping Salem out of fear. She’s either threatening him or blackmailing him.

...If it is blackmail, I wonder what sort of dirt she has on him?

The difference between us and SU's fags is that we recognize this show isn't actually good once you put aside the waifus and/or husbandos.

I could see some guy with a bring neon cyan hoodie with "Please beat me up and take my lunch money" written on it in sequins and I still wouldn't bother him. Snowboarders are nice guys and I should be nice back to them

This post is a meme. Not everybody here is into the ironic enjoyment meme.

>Cinder killed Pyrrha just to get together with Jaune
I wish they did this it would be funny

It would backfire horrifically when Jaune marries her.

fanfiction.net/s/11655241/1/Stress-Relief

He's pretty obviously being threatened into it, cowardly lion and all that. There will be a moment where he finally finds his balls and stands up against the bad guys, a moment that will probably end in him being killed off.

Do you think that Watts forces Lionheart to blow him?

>That dogshit writer

>marry Juane
>backfire

What did he mean by this?

Gimme all your Salem

She would cackle madly for months about how she will enjoy destroying RWBY from the inside only to find herself confessing most of her evil plans almost accidently.

Gladly

Probably not, no

Watts forces Lionheart to get nude and jerk off and Watts insults him while he does it

I feel the same with the white fang's actual leader, everything we've seen of the white fang feels like they're all on Adam's level of edge "KILL THE HUMANS" "KILL THE SYMPATHIZERS" If Blake's friend actually took part in the fall of Beacon there's no hope for her, I mean she seemed way to happy about the brutality she inflicted on those assholes who laughed at her fellow Fanunes deaths.Most people even when they snap and hurt people over feelings like that at least regret it to an extent because it makes them no better than those dicks, but Blake's friend, she got a taste of violence and joined an organization to dish out more of that, Did Blake herself ever harm an actual person while in the white fang? She was part of the train raid but I think that shit was all security bots.

It would be more interesting than Jaune hanging with Pyrrha or Ruby. So of course it won't happen.

they could have coerced him somehow, and there's no way out of salem's group aside from death

I just hope she actually does something this volume, she was painfully boring last season.

It's funny how Ilia's backstory tries so hard to make her symphathetic only to make her come off as some spree shooter cunt going postal on humanity.

How will they make Jaune suffer this season?

Better question: How can he hijack the plot?

Is RWBY RWND as good as Talking Smack?

yes on account of the other being virtually dead

Oscar needs a new clothes this or next volume

Kill all humans! Kill all humans! Kill all humans, before they kill you!

But will Oscar be as tall as Jaune?

Only if he also inherited Ozpins height.

There'll be a close call ending up with Ren and Nora nearly dying. He'll set off on his own to try to keep them safe. Eventually Emerald will find him and make him see Pyrrha hallucinations constantly.

Requesting art or fics of Cinder being happy together with Jaune. Or fucking him.

He would have to wear a snazzy red mask to avoid accidentally destroying the world's panty supply.

He becomes the MLK to the White Fang's Black Panthers

He goes to an academy like Beacon, and becomes the star of his year, but he surpasses all his teachers in a few months then leaves. His team never forgives him.

Are their ninjas in remnant

Taller and buffer

Deery.

You have lust for the male human.

>Dr.Merlot combined a bunch of Grimm together for science
>Jacques had some brains in the company combine some week Grimm by force for some reason in the manga and even sets a fucking Giest grimm in the form of a mega knight on his own kid to quell her dreams of being a huntress

The final boss of final 4 was a fusion type as well, the hell is going on? It wasn't green so Merlot had nothing to do with it, it was a natural abomination, how can that happen? This bothers me alot, it's like the Grimm are Aragami and just like Aragami you can't even kill them for good, they respawn elsewhere as grunt grimm again. I wonder if we'll encounter another grimm with power and brains like the nuklevee again.

What about the mug? that damn thing was glued to the guy's hand until volume 3's climax

i've finally narrowed down why i hate jaune
short sleeve hoodie

>Ninja's love
pretty sure there are ninjas but only in fiction

Considering that Sun calls Ilia a "freaking ninja" then probably.

>the character based on Achillies gets shot to death by her.
>the character based on Joan of Arc gets burned to death by her.
pottery

We all know ninjas love is about Kali and Ghira during their early days

If Jaune was built like that I'd buy that Pyrrha liked him.

>but only in fiction
I'd laugh if with all the crazy shit people can pull in Remnant, ninjas were still somehow considered too ridiculous and unrealistic

Hopefully she will summon the Ice Knight and beat up what ever big Grimm there is this season.

do people really watch RWBY chibi?

That puts a concerning spin on the gangbang, rape and ntr scenes in that trash

Well they called the Nuck a fusion between a horse Grimm and an imp Grimm so I imagine imps will come up again later since they are humanoid as opposed to all the animal or monster Grimm.

They do. Even on RWBYg. There was even this one guy who kept watching it just to call it terrible. Every week it was on.

S1 is great
S2 has too much Neptune for my taste but is still a fun time

A good point. Chibi could be very cute.

Weiss is nice.