So we're all in agreement that bullies are a good thing and a necessary evil right?

So we're all in agreement that bullies are a good thing and a necessary evil right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CJy1mmPfBTc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Somewhat. I mean it's ok to get some betaboy's ass for threatening to take his ball and go home cause he didn't get his way about something.

It's not ok to kick some kid's add because he is shorter than you

Came here to say this.

As with most things in life, the act itself isn't necessarily good or bad, it depends on the motivation.

fuck i typed that horribly

Gr8 b8 m8 8/8

No

It's a parenting shittest. Either you teach your kid to rely on authority to protect them, or you tell them that the law can't hurt them until they're adults and teach them how to throw a punch.

They didnt do me any good.

Nah, violence makes people deranged at a young age. Older people, sure go for it

It's something really fun to do, so yes.

Yeah, unless that bully is Jacob Turner that fucking piece of shit I hate him so goddamn much
Pokémon isn't for fags

Yeah, it'll stop some weirdo from thinking he's a fucking pony or bigender or some weird shit

Yes they're to soft. Bullying will toughen them up. It is what it is. We want Alphas not Betas, that's the reasoning.

its a natural part of life, and it has its purpose.

im 5'5'' and grew up with people calling me midget, people always so amazed i was so short

but a lot of the girls called me cute, they would kiss me, ask me out, etc etc. so it wasnt all bad.

i was never picked on physically, i was not weak. i dressed cool, and got along with everyone. i was not viewed as a nerd loser.

the nerd losers would get psychically assaulted and have their things stolen.

no we want to see who the alphas are and who the betas are, bullying only kills the weak.

we cant have a world of only alphas, we need betas too. its the weak people we want to get rid of.

thats the problem with you all, everyone tries to act alpha. fake it till you make it NO!

Its literally part of our genetics
All communal animals exhibit this behavior, only we deem ourselves super special for being self aware.

Sure OP.
So they can become cops like the bullies the btfo of me when i was in school.

You turn you betas into Alphas like the Army does. Betas have no use. They're not even Men. This is the crowd that turns into faggots and pedos.

watch and enjoy faggot OP
youtu.be/CJy1mmPfBTc

Yes, if I didnt get bullied, I wouldve be a cringy beta weeb.

Just a bit of teasing but kicking the shit out of someone just because you dont like them or because your uncle raped you is for pussies.

Pretty sure we ARE super special, you tree-hugging hipster. Can you think of another animal that can build spaceships?

Nah we're not talking about some mentally ill motherfucker. Your standard bully teases and he might stuff you in a locker for being a faggot. Beating up the weak cuz you can isn't manly.

No. Bullying leads to cucks and all other sorts of mentally stunted adults. Most bullies regret their deeds as they get older.

You actually don't have a leg to stand on here other than wanting to justify your own hatred and desire to inflict the pain you have on others and deep down you know it.

yeah as long as they're not hospitalizing kids.

People are going to be dicks in life and you'd better get used to it. But you occasionally get psychopathic kids who just beat the shit out of people, that's not doing society any good.

See like this one. He's got to many feels. We need to beat that out of him. He's already turning into a woman and will be calling us racist, bigots soon.

Verbal bullying is usually good. Banter teaches kids not to act like retards. Within reason of course.

Physically hurting someone is never okay unless it's in defense.

then why are we getting more and more cucks and manchildren as we get harsher and harsher on bullying?

It exists because the hierarchy of masculinity needs to be present to keep everyone in line and identified. Someone eventually comes and stops a fight or something but now schools have a zero tolerance policy so nobody does anything.
>necessary system, idk if its good or evil

Verbal bullying is not constructive.

Adults should bully the bullies.
Give them the punishment they deserve.

See

But bullies are so mean!

world works a certain way and mankind rises up from nothing, world gets progressive catastrophe ensues. hmmmm

The term "Bully" is loaded and can just as easily apply to some 12 yr old prankster with a quick mouth as it can to someone who outside of school would be guilty of assault or blackmail or worse.

I think pranks and unpleasant speech and even peer pressure are necessary evils that prepare kids for the real world, but any discussion of whether "Bullying" is innately good or bad is doomed cause the concept is too hand-wavey.

it's not constructive if it leads to suffering from years of unspoken verbal abuse

Yes. In a decent community bullies get checked right. You have to learn the world is cruel and uncaring early. You have to learn to stand up for yourself young or you won't as an adult. You have to learn if you are strong to protect the weak.

I came from a graduating class of 600ish and my high school was the only decent one in the county. Naturally we had over 100 SPED kids (FUCKING RETARDS) running around constantly. Nobody picked on them since people stood up for them. There was no racism. There was little bullying since people threw down when they got called out and traded until it got broke up. After that the bully got rekt by the wrestling/football teams for being a douchebag.

Bullying is an important part of growing up. I got bullied in high school. I threw one up a wall and the other into a locker. It is a part of growing up deal with it.

not bullies specifically but competition, strife, a desire to break up and out. We keep on handing out participation awards and refusing to fail students while we foster an environment where everyone holds hands and sings, and we'll kill ourselves off soon enough.

Can't improve if you feel you don't need to.
In japan you're discriminated by your peers if you have shit grades. You get to stick with the other dummies.

how does unspoken verbal abuse work?

i remember stealing some cucks thirteen year old gf amd taking her and her best friends virginity. dude was literal crying and held a grudge forever lmao.

it probably wasnt necessary.

Indians.

Bullies ruined my life in middle/high school. If I were American I would have probably went on a shooting as soon as I had the chance.

Anyway now I understand why I was bullied and, even if I am still somewhat scarred by it, I know it was for the best. I'd probably would have ended up as a far worse person if I didn't get bullied. I'm not going to forgive them tho

I was bullied heavily from 11 to 16, then I started fighting back(I was a very good hearted fatherless kid)

Now I am kinda ruthless and antisocial, but I don't know if it's actually a good thing.

if i had a dollar for every girl i fucked that had a depressed loser BF with ptsd. i would have about 3 dollars...

army is failing our young men.

they come back fucked up not gonna lie.

qhat did they pick on you for?

yes

pstd is just proof you cant turn betas into alphas

They serve a purpose. A bully might destroy a nerd's soul, but that nerd can then take that anger and pain and channel it into inventing something amazing just to prove to Chad Thundercock that he was really cool, all along, too.

Fuck off, disgusting Clinton supporter

In the Christmas story the bully bullies, until the kid stands up for himself, then the bully doesn't bully anymore.

Just fight back and the problem solves itself.

As long as its funny and mostly verbal/emotional.

Moment it gets physical, bullies are instantly no better than niggers chimping out.

Bullying is bad behavior, but boys should play rough and compete and little children don't hit hard enough to hurt each other.

it depends. a small amount of bullying is somewhat healthy and keeps the order in check, but bullying that gets out of hand will fuck you up. I know from first hand, I was bullied very heavily for a long time, then snapped and started fighting back, eventually started getting into a lot of fights and nowadays I have serious anger problems around people I don't know. not like I sperg out but my body instantly reacts to fight if someone bumps into me in public or looks at me weird. I can't even control it, it just happens. I'm still attempting therapy for it because I realize it's not good. I still get nightmares today of being bullied but in every dream I'm beating the living shit out of the person. it's not fun.

I was the typical awkward, socially inept guy. I preferred to stay home and play video games than going out and socialize.