WHERE THE FUCKS THE NYPD?!?!

Well it's Friday evening...and still no sign of any mobilization/press release/arrests etc

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/umpire43
twitter.com/hectormorenco
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My thoughts exactly.

TruePundt said its happening on the 5th

inb4 (((gas leak)))

>tfw leftist cucks planted the idea and they really were just eating a shitload pizza and hotdogs
>pedo island is actually just a place to smoke blunts with the homies
>tfw they distracted us from looking for the real conspiracy
>tfw it's really lizard people

nypd chief had meeting with lynch. They are going to pussy out as they fear losing their pensions. its all over. Clinton will win.
twitter.com/umpire43

who is this guy and show me the tweet where he said that

they got cucked by the DoJ

DOJ blocking FBI prosecution and evidence teams from talking to each other. FBI KEKED too.
twitter.com/hectormorenco

proofs ivan, i need proofs

You're probably not far off apart from the lizard people part. These people aren't stupid, they mostly operate under a veil of plausible deniability and only leave hints behind when they get haughty thinking they wont ever get caught.

And when they do fight back they do it through these psyops of dead ends and false hopes. It would take a major smoking gun to root them out.

the video of hillary saying nigger going to be relased tomorrow!!!!!

NY anons need to go full on chimp mode at 1 police plaza. Now.

Where/when did they say this?

they just need to just release the data, to us. we will do the rest

this. dont fall for ctr disinfo

Not to be harsh, but this is what you get for trusting anonymous trolls like "TruePundit."

Really; look back over the past month - from Roger Stone claiming that Hillary's campaign would be "done" by early October to all the false rumors of raids/major leaks this week - you've been trolled, hard, by a lot of people.

They had fun at your expense. They turned you into chumps.

But now, it's over. There's nothing left to do but pull back the curtain on you and laugh.

>laugh at trump supporters!
>KNOCK KNOCK
>who's that at the door? I'm busy laughing at the fools who wanted to MAGA and barely failed
>oh it's ilegals immigrants here to rape my wife
>you guys need to come back later BLM googles are already raping my daughter in that bedroom
>back to gloating
>"Drumpf BTFO eternally by based Hillary!"

>REMEMBER REMEMBER THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER.

Screencap this faggots.

eat shit larp faggot nothing will happen friday news cycle is over its too late now. 5th of november is ancient history folk tale

we are living in an ancient folk tale

If someone told you there was going to be proof Podesta takes part in semen, blood, and breast milk eating rituals a month ago, you would have called him a LARPer.

Kindly fuck off leaf

KEK HATH SPOKEN
PRAISE HIM

the emails did their damage. Anything else is a bonus. If there is something worth an indictment it'll have to be icing on the cake.

HAIL KEK. THE LIGHT SHALL BURN THE DARKNESS

except those claims all offered photographic proof and leaked emails. 5th of november shit has all been Sup Forums, no concrete evidence

Remember remember the 5th of November

don't tell me you niggers believe anyone that says "they know a happening is gonna happen"

I think it's implied. The article said that all the agents were called in very late Thursday. It then said that organizing such a big raid with so many targets could take up to 48 hours, according to past protocol. That puts the basic timescale to start calling bullshit after the 5th, and the ideal time this would go down on the 5th.

Remember remember

HOLD UP
O
L
D

UP
P

yet again Sup Forums is burned by truepundit.com and their associated conspirautists.

No doubt they will come out in a few days saying the arrests/raids/mobilization was stopped by an even grander conspiracy and Sup Forums will eat it up.

So of all these agents (literally an entire field office) being called in, there isn't a single one willing to speak to anyone in the media other than one minor conspiracy blog? does that sound right to you?

TruePundit is a hoax site, are you guys all shills?

1. Give me a single other source.
2. Check the "source" TruePundit got that info from. It's fake.

I'm serious BTW, TruePundit is probably Clinton-funded.

Who could know, it is literally an anonymous blog. All their 'articles' are posted under admin, no about page telling us who they are.

It's the FBI conducting a legal investigation and possibly preparing a massive raid on some big people. The absolute worst thing they could do is all come out with all the details. What do you want, Comey himself giving a public list of who gets taken down when on what charges? They'd never see those people again. That's why, if the True Pundit leak was legit, which I'm certainly not saying I think it is, although I certainly hope it is, it was probably some lower guy involved in the case leaking without the consent of his superiors. He was still very covert, he didn't blatantly give suspects, only insinuated. Maybe he wanted to hype people up, maybe he was too excited to keep it secret, who know. Maybe he lied. However, assuming the guy was a real source leaking real information, a small, unknown but so far credible site that only certain types of people read would be the way to leak this. This gets the information out to the people he wanted to hear it without any significant chance it would ever reach the big people, and even it it did, it could be laughed aside as the conspiracy theories of the 400 lb hacker. If it was reported on CNN or Fox, for example, a lot of people would be burning a lot of incriminating stuff right now. By just leaking what they did to who they did, they got their message out without shooting themselves in the foot in the process.

Where the FBI guy when we need him

You mean the LARPer?

The NYPD will not safe us now. The only play left is #WriteInBernie

we need to get it viral fast!