Butch Hartman

Why is he so fucking comfy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6iZcndtsPvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was going to make this thread you fag. youtube.com/watch?v=6iZcndtsPvU

>Why did I add Chloe? Because the network asked me too

Chloefags on suicide watch.

>Literally admitting there was no creativity behind this decision and it was a network mandate
>literally Poochies
>being defensive about his shit seasons and the network practices
Oh Butch

He's just so chill. He's like a cool uncle.

How much longer before we find out he's a Weinstein too?

Never, fuck off with your "me too" bullshit.

Well, that depends on what the common factors of being a "Weinstein" are. From the looks of it, though, Butch probably wouldn't fall into a scandal like this.

He reminds me so much of a cross between Seth McFarlane and Jason Bateman.

This is why I'm so unsure how to feel about Butch. He comes off as a cool guy, and he's clearly a talented artist, but there's also the decline of FOP and his other shows (excluding DP) being less than good.

He's handsome, and moderately successful. If he was highly influential and an affront to the eyes, maybe.

He's like a dad. He reminds me of a generic American dad.
He's an artist not a writer.

His Twitter is fucking great. He'll just post random inspirational stuff at 2 in the morning for no reason.

Butch is a great guy, but we still need someone very special...
He's a phantom.

Is he still bros with macfarlane? Or not because religious reasons?

He's Christian, not a Scientologist user.

>spends most of the video talking about Star Wars and sounding like any other original trilogyfag bitching about the prequels
>diverts to explaining why he added characters like Chloe, Sparky, etc, by quickly saying "It was the higher ups fault" and mocking fans who call the new episodes bad
As much as I've come to like Hartman's youtube channel, this is just clickbait and on top of it just misses the bigger picture. He is both damage controlling, deferring the blame to other people, AND dismissing the complaints in the first place. This is why, as talented as he is, I can't see him every rising above mediocrity.

To be honest, to this day I'm still surprised people gave a shit about Fairly Odd Parents passed the year 2007.

Why that specific date?

He’s known to fraternize with them

That reminds me, does anyone still have the picture where he is holding up a Poof plush with its eerie detailed ass showing? I believe its from that brief era when he had that douchey goatee. That mustve been rock bottom for him.

The feminazis crucifying Savino have already set their sights on Hartman