I'm spending my Friday night standing in a 3 hour line to vote for God Emperor...

I'm spending my Friday night standing in a 3 hour line to vote for God Emperor. Haven't had anything to eat since breakfast. Line is choke full of googles and yahoos. Send me your energy, Sup Forums

godspeed burger

Where you at OP?

>what is vote by mail

Damn they went inna woods, to look for pols inna woods posters!!!

Trump is awesome!

God speed, James

>Waiting in line in the forest
>It's actually the rape waiting line

Goodspeed OP

pretty smart if that next week false flag is true.

also if you hear any HOL UP HOL UPs please report.

Cant you like, go vote on actual election day like a normal person? Anyway I'm giving you my energy. No homo

This is really sad. You drumpfkins are lining up early to vote like its some midnight release of COD. You're all gonna regret it when Hilary wins.

what next week false flag?

Based OP, may your blood sugar remain stable despite the lack of adequate nourishment, and your voting hand remain steady, in the name of our God Emperor.

ha, you fell for the early voting meme where they have a non fully staffed polling station and probably 1 voting machine

did it once, never again. vote day of when its fully staffed

sent :^)

> so sad people see democracy as their duty
yeah no fuck off nazi

Seriously, why do you even bother with this bait (or, less likely, shilling)?

Hehehe yes, goy! Why waste so much energy getting to the poll station? You can count on your vote arriving and being counted, no matter who you vote for!

How many people are wearing red clothes?
Don't see that many in the picture.

Attempts at Hilary memes are so pathetic. It's almost as if there is some supernatural force missing from them.

He has no chance of winning and you cucks know it

Georgia, Atlanta subburbs. Literally everyone around me is openly anti Trump.

Thanks fellas

Just one dude. Not trump gear though

Should i vote libertarian into Senate to make weed great again?

>using bootleg Malaysian memes
For shame.

Should we be worried about Georgia going blue?

Sorry did I intrude your safe space dumpflet?

>The line is literally out in the woods

What the fuck?

>Out hiking in the woods
>Lost for days
>Bump into someone
>"Step off nigga!"
>Praise Jesus! People!
>Super spooky line in the middle of nowhere
>It's a line for a voting booth

Just imagine this scenario. Seeing some random guy out in the woods and you wonder why he's there. "Oh, I'm just here to cast my vote."

I wasn't worried until i got here. Gwinnett county is literal china/hindu town. But i see no asians in line.

>posting the same recycled bait images that have been posted a thousand fucking times and and typing shit that is so predictable that it could almost be scripted
Could you make it any more obvious?

TAKE MY ENERGY OP!
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Stay safe and keep cool, OP. You are drastically outnumbered.
Now is not our time, but the day of the rope may be sooner than you think

Thanks, ausbro

I spent a lot of time voting too. Everyone seems concerned about the voting machines more than anything.

Everyone wanted to be sure that their vote counted for Trump.

Burger is a great fucking insult from all the 3rd rate states. Keep em coming. Identify yourself as a 3rd rate faggot with the term faggot as you fuck your smelly 3rd rate women.

>TFW the Mexican girl behind me just had her whole family join and cut in line

How is that line so long? I don't remember ever there being a lone longer than half a dozen people when I vote.

Last day of early voting here. 3 hr line. I live/work away from home, so i couldn't come sooner.