Why do Americans care so much about this?

Why do Americans care so much about this?

Way worse things happen all the time all around the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

avalon.law.yale.edu/sept11/911Report.pdf
youtu.be/Mamvq7LWqRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we are still living under the consequences of 9/11.

Because the people in the towers were people that actually mattered.
Iraqis don't matter. Syrians don't matter. Afghanis don't matter.
Americans matter.

Because it happened to us.

^^^^^^^^

We actually care when we get attacked. I know that's a difficult concept for you Eurocucks to understand.

You guys get like a subway bombing every freaking week and just keep letting them do it.

I don't care about anything.

This
If I went and took a shit in the bathroom (Middle East, Africa) no one would care. If I took a shit on the dining room table (America) people would be disgusted.

How could this one little airplane bring it all down?

This.

And this

This is why the world hates America

I've never noticed but it is burning yet the plane hasn't hit yet.

So how did Hillary actually profit from this?

this.

The towers were made out of cheese.

Because it never did.

Really?

3000 innocent people died all at the same time while thousands more got exposed to asbestos and other side effects while at the same time, millions around the world watched and had that image imprinted in their brains including children.

No it was pretty fucking bad.

Hmm, I'm sure someone has put together some kind of document detailing this completely.

avalon.law.yale.edu/sept11/911Report.pdf

You copied that from that Japanese user didn't (you)

It might sound edgy and hateful but it's the truth.
What would shock you more if a bomb went off and killed 100 people in Baghdad or if a bomb went off and killed 100 people in Washington DC or London?
First world lives are just more important.

>Americans have more matter

ftfy my morbidly obese scooter-dragger

fpbp

They were made out of steel, which weakened due to the fire and force of an aircraft crashing into it.

Truth.

We will never really know. Cool huh?

how about i ram a tanker truck into your home and kill your family, its not important right?

Portugal has never contributed anything of value to the world.

can you say that again

You heard me the first time Nigger. You're practically in Africa.

Are you the Sup Forumsack from the 911 thread yesterday with the handfull of uploaded 911 aftermath pictures ?

Who is going to make that plan happen? Some kind of intelligent Mexican?

How'd you know. I like this subject, jump in all the threads I see.

The work of the Jew.
Nevar Fagget.
R.I.P. in peace.

WE

It was the work of Islamic fanatics. Not Jews. Though the Jew did prosper from the calamity, as is tradition. They did not conduct the operation.

because fuck the world, this happened HERE

before 9/11, everyone was just living happy lives in ignorance. the only real problems anyone had were internal struggles and those were dying down.

LET THE NIGGERS SURRENDER AND FUCK OUR WIVES

i know because i remember ur file names beginning with S11. Keep going sharing this truely interesting photos user i appreciate it because they make me think about the past and life.

REMEMBER REMEMBER THE ELEVENTH OF SEPTEMBER

Not fanatics. Just muslims who happen to own a shitload of oil and made a treaty with the globalist devil.

cracks me up how Bush was basically kicked out the white house and told to go on holidays for 6 months right after being elected so Cheney could run this whole operation

Does it explain why WTC 7 imploded like a controlled demolition?

Trips don't lie, and 8 is the most loyal number.

>Way worse things happen all the time all around the world.
It was literally the deadliest terror attack in history.

They let it burn uncontrolled because they were focusing on the Twin Towers.

>America
>caring about the rest of the world

We really don't care that much.

If there's shit in my toilet, I don't care. (Syria)
If there's shit on my lawn, I'm annoyed. (Europe)
If there's shit on my kitchen counter, I'm alarmed and disgusted (United States.)

I care a lot.

Chaney's office was in there. The one specifically retrofitted to withstand attacks of this nature. After his plan succeeded, of course he needed to destroy his office and all the evidence.

Maybe it shouldn't but it bothers me a little when people make jokey threads about that day. I was living in OR at the time, but grew up in MA and had been to the top of the towers twice. Nothing special but I understood what those people were doing when leaping from that absolutely horrifying height. Was a fucked up day.

youtu.be/Mamvq7LWqRU

So that's why it collapses like a controlled demolition?

Start of neocon plan for 'New American Century' whereby there is endless war until one world government is implemented.

t. Teenager that doesn't remember

Yes. It was just an office building, got hit with debris from the towers and just couldn't stay up anymore.

that's because you probably live in some shitty flyover state.

the right tower is not burning before the plane hits retard

Are you fucking baiting me m8? You can't be this fucking delusional

Hey Kansas City here and I care.

This. Of course people think events matter more of they happen in their own country.

Name a single terror attack as deadly as 9/11. Also, whether you like it or not, New York City is the center of western civilization. Location matters for attacks like this. Whether you agree or disagree with the politics or the theories behind it, it was objectively the most devestating even in the western world since Pearl Harbor.

Fine you explain to me! Explain why the 9/11 Commission report is wrong you Nazi. Explosive?!?! Are you fucking joking!

I certainly didn't make it up but neither did the nip.

Are you Implying that our governments never lie to us?

>around the world.
Largely that's why. Beyond it being a particularly bad even even by global standards, it happened to us. I expect the French "care so much" about their recent... problems. I wager they care more about that than 9/11, and I encourage them to do so. Don't get me wrong, I have sympathy for innocent victims world wide, but when it happens in your own country it just feels a bit close to home literally and figuratively. Like I said, they should and likely do feel the same way about me, that's okay.

No. They do. But this event is pretty much exactly as we witnessed. Hijackers flew 2 planes into the towers, another into the pentagon and a 4th crashed before hitting the White House.

It's the religion of peace

Americans kill people (e.g. Vietnam) so if you kill one American you save two people elsewhere

Too bad Americans went apeshit and killed many more because of this

In hindsight, it is obvious that the religion of peace made a big mistake, but the cause was noble

Indeed.

Dutch people:
>Malaysian Airlines aircraft carrying random people goes down near Indonesia
>"Sad, meh"
>Malaysian Airlines aircraft carrying dozens of Dutch men, women and children goes down in Ukraine
>"KANKER MOGOLEN KUT RAKET FUCKING AMERIKAANSE CIA TERING TIEFUS HOEREN SCHIJT RUSSEN"

>many other countries praise us for our modest reaction

>you Nazi
Ad hom. This is when you know your opponent is insecure and losing the argument.

>Are you fucking kidding me!

Im from NY.I lived about 40 mins east of the WTC and I was 12 when it happened. I know enough to know it's all a bunch of bullshit.

Muh' Terrorists

Prove it.

Wow you are incredibly blue pilled. You admit that sometimes the government lies and yet you can even entertain the thought that the official story might not be exactly what happened given all of the suspicious details that have expounded upon throughout the years?

woah

your people still died that day.

even if you don't believe it was whoever it was, even if you think it's bullshit, people like you and your family died that day. And you should care about it.

I don't need to prove anything.

Sometimes the red pill is cloaked in blue.

It was the largest terrorist attack in history. Nothing comparable in scope or scale has happened since.

Then again, that speaks more to how small a threat terrorism is than how massive 9/11 was.

Indeed, imaging jumping from that height, knowing during the fall that you will be dead in just a few moments and thats gonna be it. truely horror. this picture is for me very surreal, having the look on the wtc like 50 meters away, a body part on the middle of the road and the singly alone dead body on the building complex in the centre of the photo.

Well all the evidence, and camera footage supports my belief.

I think he is just trolling us bro

I'm not. I sincerely believe that 9/11 happened like it was reported to have happened and I think you are all cucks for trying to find the "conspiracy" in it because you can't face the facts of the events that day.

>subway bombing every freaking week

Two. Ever. One in England 2005 and one in Belgium 2016.

Then it is a blue pill. That's not even my point. The point is you get defensive over even entertaining the notion that the official story isn't completely the truth even though there are so many unanswered questions and suspicious details. This is more than having reasonable suspicion over conspiracy theories, this is unreasonably denying to objectively look at counter arguments.

Dude what the fuck are you talking about?

Have you SEEN how amazing their cops are at stopping this shit? Terrorists get BTFO by spoonjitsu.

Didn't you guys have one five or so years ago?

I've looked at all the arguments. They DO NOT stand up to the evidence we have! It is far more likely that an airplane crashing into the tower brought it down than any other story.

Western governments never lie
Only China and Russia lie

>Ameripoors actually believe they have value!

>le eurocucks maymay

You live in a military-industrial prison complex where mass shootings are so common they're boring.

>implying anyone is shocked by either

You seem to mistake the reaction you have been conditioned to have with the one the rest of the world actually has.

>implying America has
>implying the abject garbage you produce has any real value

You should feel bad about making statements like this and being this stupid

Funny, the last major terrorist attack in Europe was about four months ago (nice, of course).

Fortunately for Americucks your last "terrorist" was so fucking inept he didn't hurt anyone.

That's this guy. That's no fucking way to go.

Hmm. I never noticed the incredibly obvious thermite burning kind of on the left side of the hole.

>it is far more likely that an airplane crashing into the tower brought it down
Well that in and of itself isn't very likely considering the way the towers were built but ok.

That also isn't an argument for why Tower 7 fell.

am I a dumbass for never believing this stuff before?

>le internet explosives expert.