Guys...

I think we're actually gonna make it

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

[incoherent patriotic screaming in the distance]

I thought I was the only one who followed NolteNC

ITS HAPPENING

The fact that it's tied in Colorado is great news, right? Don't Dems always win early voting?

LANDSLIDE
A
N
D
SLIDE

prob the account i follow the most. pro trump but not autistic like bill mitchell or cernovich

yep. theyre doing worse in every state that matters in early voting

only states hillary does better than obama to my knowledge is MA, 1-2 other democrat hellhole and NC

USA
S
A

No....no, we can't let this get our hopes up. We are the underdogs. The losers. We need to keep fighting until the polls close on the 8th. Don't let the light break your focus. The only numbers that matter have yet to come.

In weedland? Yes, which makes this very interesting for trump...

Hows he doing with the independants?

She's up 4 pts in early voting in NC. Obama was up 8 in 2012 and lost that state.

I assume some CO demo are voting for him too.

>>Live in Aurora, have my own business

I can confirm Colorado pissed off at all the fucking illegals. I already voted awhile ago for Trump. I literally have to run all kinds of background checks and have them sign affidavits that they're legal. Weeds not going anywhere, because states rights bitches. I just ate a gummy an hour ago.

She's doing worse in NC

NC is doing well actually

GOP had 35k Evote lead & 20K lead on election day but lost by 7% in the end.

USA! USA! MAGA!!

oh my bad i read a missreport then. it was on cnn so i guess it makes sense

Just voted Trump in CO a few hours ago, feels good

>Less registered democrats
>Shittons more independents
>About even republican

Not bad

I think the independents are going to win this for us in a few states, including FL.

>retweeté

508 here, ma. loves the clintons, they ruined my place of birth when they vacationed here

Yes exactly. Trump polls big league with independents.

Selectively looking at polls does not show the full picture

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

good thing this guy foretold that the cubs were gonna win the world series!

TRUMP
FUCKING
LANDSLIDE

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not?

live in co. sprgs. can confirm, vast trump following down here

>Flag

Friendly reminder the PA poll that had Trump and Clinton even at 46% was D+8 and females +6 in favor of Clinton.

Never change, burger bros.

Springs here as well, just saw a truck with 2 big Trump signs on it at a gas station

>CNN Is SuperHitler
>SuperHitler
>SUPER HITLER

i do, he used to write some decent stuff when he worked for breitbart but then disappeared, i saw he was writing for shapiro's shitrag lately

>Soros voting machines

Is this it, Sup Forums ?

The happening we were promised ?
Is the prophecy coming out true ?

Have we memed hard enough to change the course of history ?

They've mastered the art of the tease.
Phase 1:
>oversample polls to give desired winner crushing lead, leads to lack of confidence for opponent's supporters
Phase 2:
>with a few days to go, gradually release closer and closer polls to inspire panic among desired candidate's supporters, make sure they turn out to vote
Result:
>landslide for desired candidate, supporters rejoice and dont realise they've been had.
Anybody remember if they did the same for Obama r1?

IGNORE SHILLS
IGNORE POLLS THAT SAY TRUMP IS WINNING
IGNORE POLLS THAT SAY TRUMP IS LOSING
GET OUT AND VOTE BURGERS
GET YOUR LONG LOST FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS TO GO VOTE
GET YOUR BLUEPILLED NORMIE ASSOCIATES TO VOTE TRUMP

DON'T FUCK THIS UP YOU HAVE ONE JOB REEEE

THRUST THROUGH THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR SPIRIT

Of course we're going to make it. We're in the ribcage kidneys time line.

>80 Ballots

COME the fuck on. That lead is basically negligible . Colorado will still go blue.

>bigly

>implying this is where you remember your kidneys being
we've shifted boys

they didn't have to Obama had blacks

Yea but I fucking bet you the republican ballots were no where near that number in 2012

It's over, he's won here. There are two types of people who live here. The first is oissed about all the Mexicans, the second was voting for Bernie sanders. The fact that Hillary couldn't even win denver in the primaries means she's fucked

>Nate Plastic

Yet they still transplant kidneys where you think they should go. Why? because the surgeons all still remember where their kidneys used to go.

We're in the Brexit-Trump timeline now boys.

>big league

Now you're just outright making shit up.

Gonna be a close calll. What they're not accounting for is the shy Trump voters, which are likely in the millions.

WRONG.

you are getting "schlonged" in NV.

>this fucking kidney meme

old as fuck graph

GOP is doing way better now, though Dems are equal with 2012

Holy fuck it's the same Aussie proxy talking about Hillary winning Nevada. Again. Are you gonna link us to the heavy.com article again you faggot?

BIG

LEAGUE

dilbertman is all in

probably pulling it right now

Not just that but independents are way up which lean much more with Trump than with Hilary. NC is going red for sure, I'm a bit concerned about Florida however.

WOW JUST WOW LITTERALY HITLER WOW I CAN'T EVEN EVEN

Colorado
Votes: 1.6 million
Democrats: 35 percent
Republicans: 37 percent

2% of 1.6 mill is 32k
Popular vote 1,323,101 1,185,243
Percentage 51.49% 46.13%

Still good, Obama lost it even with his advantage in early voting.

you upset friend? empirical data doesn't lie. (btw, i'm not that aus user you are talking about, i'm just another one who can see the results)

There was a record number of people switching from Democrats to Republicans this year.

The manufacturing unions favor Trump's protectionist policies, since the Dems have oddly decided to go towards Reagan-esque economic globalism.

Also, Hillary being a corrupt dynasty candidate and a white bitch; has kept the minority and Bernout turnout low.

>I'm a bit concerned about Florida however.

Don't be. Obama led absentee + early voting by almost 175k and barely won Florida by .9% in the end.

Trump is leading by 6k atm. Black vote in Florida is also down 5%.

>1-2 other democrat hellhole

>tfw

We live in the CA of the east unfortunately

Praise kek may Trump win by Landslide

THIS!

You're the Israeli shilling all the other threads, aren't you?

You going to post your Trump copy/paste next?

Ok Muhammad but what you don't get is the nigs are not voting like they did for O, she cannot win without that.

We need to watch out for Soros machines imposing a 44%-ish ceiling on Trump votes. Is there a way we can register our votes in like an online survey thing, broken down for states and districts, and that way have an external check on the vote itself?

USA
USA
USA

>Only 3 more nights of Rally threads.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

I honestly don't think trump will win, but if he does the butthurt alone will be without a doubt one the greatest things I'll ever witness in my life

Norway is right, but it doesn't mean that Clinton will win, only that we don't need to catch up on election day.

SHADILAY

its okay to say trump is winning!
as long as you still vote!
>VOTE VOTE VOTE

This is actually concerning to me.

>80 ballots
Enjoy the new meme. Why do I still come here?
HEY GOYS WE DID IT WE WON ON A MARGIN OF FUCKEN .0000000000000000000000000175%!!!

THIS THIS THIS

MAKE IT A LANDSLIDE

THEY CAN SHIFT 5 POINTS EASY

VOTE BURGERS

THE WORLD IS WATCHING

Never doubt the Dilbz

>Why do I still come here?
yeah youre right, get out

Faggots gotta remember Republicans come out on election day to vote. Democrats have to build up numbers in order to win. Dems are not doing it this year. Rep gonna win North Carolina by wide margin.

Shit yer pants less, bud

I want this 1911

>You've been debating a hallucination
every fucking time

Dat one patriotic nigga!

I can only imagine what Sup Forums will be like the night Trump wins.
It will be a glorious celebration like Brexit, but so fucking Patriotic they'll be able to hear us screaming the Star Spangled Banner all the way over in China.

PLEASE DON'T GET MY HOPES UP LIKE THIS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CO HAS BEEN POLLING LIKE +5 - +10 HLLARY FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS FUCKING KEK BOYS ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING FOR THE FIRST TIME ON Sup Forums ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING