So it’s a horror comic?

So it’s a horror comic?

Because that’s what Fox is telling me.

Demon Bear arc is, which is what they're adapting you pathetic casual.

The CGI isn't done so we didn't get to see any powers.

read it and find out

Yea the story they are adapting is pretty much monster horror that is so fucked up at one point the monster turns 2 white people into indians

Yeah I’m sure that’s what happened.

...we clearly saw powers in that trailer.

I don't even like New Mutants and even I know it has horror arcs you fucking casual.

Oh and forgot to add, after the 2 people get turned into indians, one of Emma Frosts' students mind controls them so they almost fuck each other to death. Like they are found in bondage gear starved because they have been fucking nonstop for several days

It is. Read comics.

Sup Forums was a mistake

Why does having nonstop sex involve shaving your hair into mohawks?

It was the Eighties.

thats Claremont for you.
In his world, Ghandi or Mother Theresa becoming evil or corrupted, would 100% make them wear bondage clothes

evil people wear extreme sex party clothes

This isn't just Claremont though. Someone had to draw this. Someone had to ink it. Someone had to color it. Weasy or Anne had to read this and say it was OK for print. Bob Harris had to OK this. Shooter had to read this and say it was ok.

There were a lot of fucking people that let this happen

You need a chill pill

It was the Eighties!

I always thought Empath should have received the very logical power boost of having his power described as Emotional and Hormonal control.
Kinda like his powers, but also those of Stacy X.

In this comic, his power is pretty much described as him doping Magma like a Psychiatrist.

At least 10 people saw this and said

>2 white people turned into indians fucking themselves to death and also for some reason they gave themselves mohawks. This series of events makes sense and should be published

>Why does having nonstop sex involve shaving your hair into mohawks?

Nonstop sex eventually gets boring and then you start spicing things up by getting weirder and weirder.

>pathetic casual.
this picture pops to mind every time this phrase is used in reference to any thing

Yes user, Marvel should have listened to you and not published Claremont's X-Men comics in the 80's.

>user is wrong for liking comics on a comics board

Fucking kill yourself Sup Forums cancer

>omg an adaption isnt 100% to the source material

They could have just said, stop telling people to draw mohawk indians fucking

That's not even close to the craziest shit that happened in the 80s.

It was the 1980s and everybody and their dog had a fucking mohawk. Fuck off.

So where do you think Fox will go from here if the New Mutants trilogy does well?

Sup Forums is a fucking mistake

user the movie was done filming like 3 weeks ago
We just saw Sunspot a little

Anybody willing to storytime the Demon Bear arc?

>Bob Harris had to OK this.
Um no.
This was way before that guy came on.
And Harras never would have approved something like this.

>Bob Harris had to OK this.
Um no.
This was way before that guy came on.
And Harras never would have approved something like this.

>Get blown the fuck out and exposed as a casual
>This is your comeback

The absolute state of casuals.

Go hug your funko pop and cry.

No, it's a teen drama about underage lesbians fucking each other and lead by and overweight Magneto in a man thong.

I wish I was shitposting.

Wasn't this where Psylocke was trying fuck an underage Cypher?

BTW, Psylocke is a confirmed pedophile.

Hot

BRB, getting a mohawk

You're trying too hard to pretend you're not a casual

This thread looks bad but Claremont New Mutants is GOAT and Zeb Wells New Mutants is one of the best X-Books post Claremont

No, just for a 3 issue arc. Although, Sienkiewcz whole tenure was trippy, with a bit of a haunting atmosphere. The legion arc would make for a good psychological thriller.

It's gonna be a trilogy, so maybe Legion will be next.

No is not, but they could go for the Limbo after this with Magik

bump

When I read Demon Bear arc I didn't really think it was horror. It has spoopy elements, but not like Fox is shilling it, trailer looked more like It cash grab.

If any of the movies give them costumes/uniforms, do you think Dani will keep her bits of Native American flair?

The writer/director is a fanboy so he's probably glommed onto that bit since he was a teen and it only got more exaggerated with time and opportunity in his goals.

>Fanboy
>Doesn't find a QT native chick to play Dani

God I hope so. Her being fiercely Cheyenne was a nice character trait. Fuck anyone that bitches about cultural appropriation

>But not like Fox is shilling it

That's because the Demon Bear arc was good horror and Fox is shilling it as nuhorror garbage like what the It movie was where the characters have scenes of drama followed by boring/cringy scenes of "horror" that consists of shaky cam and jumps scares.

>QT native chick
Do they even exist?

>We just saw Sunspot a little
Like half the trailer was just Dani's powers going haywire.

>Legion
I doubt they'd double dip on Legion considering they already have the show. I'd say it's more likely to have a Limbo movie and a Phalanx movie.

> my old as shit reaction image is my boo boo bandaid
No you got called out, read more comic books instead of begging us to be your subreddit

the smartest part of you rolled down your mom's leg
stop posting

>I let the movies tell me what the comics are
>But I'm not a casual, you're just a fat neckbeard
Kill yourself

Having an actual Native American actress might be enough to put a stop to most whiney bullshit.