So now that you guys saw the latest episode of LH, what are your thoughts on Lincoln's birth story?

So now that you guys saw the latest episode of LH, what are your thoughts on Lincoln's birth story?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!wAIVTDSb!8Q3F0ku26OXd1DYL9as3VmTE2QkWHTbxvu3KE9ATwXc
drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dEJ8liTP2iS2tmODNMMlZGdWM
mega.nz/#F!AUBm2SYL!C7b1_YMhnrDKsZcq63Omag
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzprmLosXsaMaUpJSmVYN3BqaUE/
mega.nz/#!jlYllDZK!jmlTp2WHfJsPj7Ko9kOvBMhkRx1RlErD3wW2uc0Qx0Y
drive.google.com/file/d/0B2xHRtAPNctVTFZIc1I4bkhRTms/
mega.nz/#!rphVTarT!1eYgBck4BbuS5Hk1xBgWjS9SgZjHNYYkUVQ-qOsTXlw
mega.nz/#!1MRhXAwD!HodG1ZfZ032ZG_yTMygmOorTgimTa34KcdK7POIMIow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I didn't watch it. Spoil it for me.

>not a Loud
>it wouldn't be incest

he's a legit Loud. He got delivered by the First Lady. Still no explanation on his white hair.

It's a leftover from the Loud's distant ancestors. Don't act so surprised. The Louds all have a distinctive lack of empathy, and Lincoln seems to view Clyde as something more akin to a favored pet rather than a best friend... And weird shit with his closest sister.

>his closest sister.
And who would that be?

George Bush is Lincoln's real father

>Lincoln and Clyde look at the family's baby pictures
>Lincoln notices his baby pictures are blank
>Asks his parents
>They get all sweaty and nervous as they purposely lie to him about the pictures
>Lincoln and Clyde get suspicious
>Asks Leni, Luan, and Luna about how he was born
>Leni says "a giant eagle delivered him"
>Lincoln and Clyde pick up an eagle human boy comic book and thinks Lincoln is able to fly
>The boys test it by making Lincoln fly and eat worms, which are unsuccessful
>Luna says that "dudes in dark suits darted around the house and started talking into their watches" when he was born
>Lincoln and Clyde pick up an alien book and think Lincoln is an alien
>The boys test it by attempting to open the door with his mind, which was unsuccessful
>Luan says "there was a room full of girl decorations and thinks they had the wrong baby"
>Lincoln and Clyde then look around the neighborhood to see that a family has white hair and a child that looks like Lori
>Lincoln feels saddened and then tells his parents that they bribed someone to take the wrong baby in order to have a boy
>Lynn and Rita laugh and say he's way off
>Lincoln was actually born in the President's limo after Vanzilla broke down with the First Lady being the deliverer
>The girl things were used because they needed leftover baby stuff
>It is revealed his birth must be kept a secret against the government all because he was born in the President's limo
>The "eagle" part was explained by Lincoln being born from a blanket with the flag being on it
>Episode ends after the boys wonder and try to test why the hell Lincoln has white hair

Guess.

Lynn?

Lucy?

Episode was hard to enjoy with the bullshit surrounding Savino right now

Loud House x Evangelion crossover when?

So... Do you believe the story? Just asking.

Pics of the white-hair family and Lori lookalike plz.

I shouldn't have put off watching the show myself. Realistically, nothing's stopping me but with how political/ideological sht's getting these days I'd have too many conspiracy theories buzzing about.

I'm just worried the show will get canceled.

It's cunts looking for a payday, riding the coattails of the Weinstein scandal. The fact that they're afraid to say anything right now supposedly "because of mean people from Sup Forums" just tells me it's made up bullshit but it'll ruin Savino's career all the same because you only need the specter of accusation to destroy your career

It won't, the shit with Skylar didn't get Clarence cancelled, not right away anyway and Loud House is Nickelodeon's newest hit. They'll just remove Savino as director and put in someone else, hopefully not the kike who made L is for Love

Where can I watch it?

>it'll ruin Savino's career all the same because you only need the specter of accusation
Precisely what I was afraid of, and I don't even watch the show. Issue with western stuff right now is that they're either too spastic or trying to push...something down the viewer's throat.

Both?

Tricked!
>For Halloween, Lincoln and Clyde have scoped out a fancy neighborhood to make their dreams of scoring full-size candy bars a reality. Meanwhile, Lucy puts on a haunted maze, and the younger girls scheme to get maximum candy.
mega.nz/#!wAIVTDSb!8Q3F0ku26OXd1DYL9as3VmTE2QkWHTbxvu3KE9ATwXc
drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dEJ8liTP2iS2tmODNMMlZGdWM

No Spoilers
>Knowing Lenis history of spoiling surprises, the kids decide not to tell her about Moms upcoming party. But keeping Leni away is no easy task
mega.nz/#F!AUBm2SYL!C7b1_YMhnrDKsZcq63Omag
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzprmLosXsaMaUpJSmVYN3BqaUE/

Read Aloud
>The family embarks on a reading challenge at the library, but Lola refuses to participate.
mega.nz/#!jlYllDZK!jmlTp2WHfJsPj7Ko9kOvBMhkRx1RlErD3wW2uc0Qx0Y
drive.google.com/file/d/0B2xHRtAPNctVTFZIc1I4bkhRTms/

Not a Loud
mega.nz/#!rphVTarT!1eYgBck4BbuS5Hk1xBgWjS9SgZjHNYYkUVQ-qOsTXlw

Actually here's Read Aloud in 1080p
mega.nz/#!1MRhXAwD!HodG1ZfZ032ZG_yTMygmOorTgimTa34KcdK7POIMIow

His grandpa has white hair

it's going to be Sullivan isn't it.

Yeah and the grandmother, probably other side looks like Lucy.