Blink gets boobies and people get mad

Have you said thank you to Malin today?

bleedingcool.com/2017/10/18/fanboy-rampage-jon-malin-responds-criticism-blinks-costume-cable-153-cover/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CSQci
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Costume isn't even new

"realistic"

Malin should have just laughed it off right there. Good on him for not budging though

Malin is the literal embodiment of that Liefeld craze from the 90s, no shit he's gonna draw something like that

At least he's not apologizing like others have the made the mistake of doing

Also fuck off Rich the Leech

I have to agree. If Blink gets bigger tits, Danielle Moonstar should get them too. That is what the article is about right? I didn't feel like reading the clickbait article.

Oh, so when Malin draws a foot triple the average foot size it's perfectly fine, but when he makes a booby go big, that's not ok?

Yeah, where's the equality? Didn't Magik get a boob job a few years ago too?

why does Marvel refuse to simply do what everybody wants, which is, give us AoA Blink.
616 one is kinda shit

The boobs are new, though.

Boob job, puberty, demon tits, at least she got something in exchange for her shitty childhood.

Niggas acting like they ain't never seen titties before. Grow up, you flaccid fuck.

Those tits are pretty ridiculous. Especially with such a skimpy costume. It's not sexy, it's tacky.

based Malin trying to save comics

Looks pretty sexy to me. Maybe you ain't got no sense of style. How are you so sure your clothes ain't tacky?

Malin may be a shitty artist but good on him for basically making fun of the Progressive Puritans and telling them to get fucked. More people should do this. Tell them they're lame, make fun of them, don't change your art.

And? He shouldn't have people screeching at him to change it and posting shit like:

>dude, you're not being cute and your glibness is not funny. Put women in something appropriate. It's 2017.

At him. He's basically telling them to get bent which is the correct approach.

can't draw feet for shit
even doing the lifield thing where he puts as many feet behind people as possible

Isn't Blink asian?

Pretty sure Cable was always a pretty, pretty ballerina.

Blink's appeal was never tits... it's suppose to be hinting that she doesn't wear underwear with this costume

Breasts and Smoking are banned from Marvel, as only degenerates and Nazis have breasts and smoke.

ABSOLUTELY BASED what non-Marvel books do I need to buy to support this guy?

>616 Blink
Why does anyone even give a fuck

Shut up fag

>How are you so sure your clothes ain't tacky?

By not browsing /fa/

no this is the real rob liefeld twitter

BRIDE AND GROOM! WHAT IS THIS THE 1880'S!!!!!!!!

What a stupid sexist costume. I thought we were past such things.

I'm actually genuinely shocked by this thread. This board really is just Tumblr

>Grew up in a Post Apocalypse hellscape, rescued from Sinister's Pits.

Yeah, I don't think tighty whiteys were a high priority.

This.
They brought her back way too long after anyone cared. If it'd happened in the original Gen X, it could have worked, but after like a decade worth of AoA Blink character development in Exiles and like 20 years as a dead main universe version of a character that was established in a dystopian alternate timeline, there was basically nothing to care about.

Bleeding Cool is the fucking worst

The real issue is that he needs to either raise the attachment point of her top or draw in her nipples. Also I'm pretty sure he gave Shatterstar a full-on goat leg.

Can we get him to draw Carol? She seems to have lost her boobs.

I think it's just the artist, I don't find it hot either but if he was better at drawing I might get into it.

>Guy complaining about the costume
Are today's men this cucked?

jon malin is a pretty rad guy. he worships liefeld because liefeld is how he got his first work. he showed liefeld his liefeld art and liefeld loved how he liefelded his liefelds and hired him on at Awesome to liefeld his liefelds like liefeld.

I agree, the art is shit but there's shit art all the time, unless someone tries to tell me it's good it's irrelevlant as fuck

I could give a fuck about her tits, but Malin is a shit tier artist. But good for him for not being a bitch about it.

Why is Laura like 3 feet tall

Progressive prudes at work, basically.

Thanks, Malin! Its good to know that Liefeld's legacy will outlive its creator.

The only redeeding factor of this issue would be if we could drag Cho into the argument.

That's Blink? what the fuck did they do to my waifu?

Well these are all commissions these days so we can drag him in with money.

I hope Malin dies WHY would you ever intentionally base your style off of Liefield? God it's atrocious.

Also in terms of the costume it's fucking stupid. It doesn't make sense, how the fuck does it stay on? Shouldn't have changed it form the Necrosha version

Honestly they all need bigger busts & bigger hips. Also Blink needs long hair. She looks like a dyke with the short hair.

Terrible feet is gleefully expected from Liefeld's disciplines

meanwhile in live action Marvel

>read Marvel solicits
>Ed Brisson is writing a couple of books
>neat
>one of them "drawn" by Deodato
>the other by Malin

I'm sure she'd still look cute with feminine short hair, but yeah that dyke cut is hideous compared to her long hair design.

The costume and size of her tits are way easier to overlook than that hair.

>X-23 back to not being Wolverine and hopefully not being a valley girl

Yessssssssss.

Virtue signalling. I'm not Sup Forums not Sup Forumsmblr. But here the costume exaggerates and whether it's the writers Fault or not that's what she's wearing.

Fuck wrong image very my bad

No breasts here boss.

(though the artist has kinda slapped the straps of the quiver straight over the image rather than making them be part of her figure)

>Put women in something appropriate. It's 2017
Like a burkha?

Funny how SJWs have literally become conservative soccer moms.
>Sex is bad, women's bodies are bad, we don't want these things in our media

The issue isn't the boobs or the costume it's that 616 Blink is fucking 15 and it's an inappropriate costume for a girl that old. Call me a prude or Sup Forumsmblr but at least I'm not a pedo/hebephile. Also half you retards are confusing her for AOA Blink who is in mid/early twenties and while this costume, design wise, is still terrible, it would be more plausible for her to wear it

Sup Forumsmblr prude.

Malin is a really bad artist and this is all irrelevant

>Like a burkha?

Or maybe just a costume where she doesn't look like a trashy stripper, especially if she's suppose to be underage. I don't mind sexy costume but this looks just horrible. The exposed midfriff section basically covers everything but her crotch area and her tits, same thing with the décolletage.

Shut up, fag

>in terms of the costume it's fucking stupid. It doesn't make sense, how the fuck does it stay on?
Yes, because people should clearly expect realism from their super-powered mutant cape comics.

Seriously, when did people start expecting fantasy fiction to be representative of mundane reality? How did this happen? People with no imaginations? The costumes stay on for the same reason people can teleport and fly, BECAUSE IT'S A FANTASY. The men are jacked and the women are sexy BECAUSE IT'S A FANTASY.

The problem isn't functionality, it's the excessive showing of skin that doesn't even look good as a design.

>The problem isn't functionality, it's the excessive showing of skin
Invent a time machine and go back to any time before the sexual revolution, you'll enjoy life a shitload more.

You know, I was gonna call you a faggot, but your comment kind of speaks for itself.

>that doesn't even look good as a design.

Learn to read. Only an underage, horny teenager would think "as much exposed skin on the torso as possible= good design." Red Sonja does it way better, for example. This is just shit.

Funny how there's not a bunch of twitter outrage over every single comic design that looks bad.
Its almost like that's a bullshit excuse and you're just being a puritan fuck...

I don't give two shits about how Blink looks here, look at those fucking ankles on Laura!

Could we not instead focus on how terrible the comic is?

It is just so strange to me that someone would intentionally be "The New Liefeld."

What a tired argument. I demand all male superheroes wear a version of Cosmic Boy's costume

When you look at some of the current artists working for Marvel, Liefield is actually an improvement.

This, it's giving me flashbacks to Manara Spider-Woman.
>this is sexist!
when nobody gives a fuck:
>this is BADLY DRAWN!

Nobody should be in a position to demand anything. Artists can draw whatever the fuck they like, it's not like anyone complaining buys comics anyway.

>Be respectful to her.
He does know it's a fictional character, right?

Dumb phoneposter

#FictionalLivesMatter
I hope you've never masturbated to lolicon user, because you're literally raping real fictional children.

Do to how ridiculously insane Liefeld is I have to take everything he says seriously until proven a lie. What a madman.

Remember how in the '90s there were hot pics of the teenagers from Gen-13? That stuff actually got 13yo boys to read comics.

Now it's 2017, all female characters must dress in burkas, and there hasn't been an influx of young new readers in years.

Coincidence?

>"Fanboy rampage"
>"Fanboy"
>"Fans... Boys"
A dozen or so 30-50yo libtards on twitter acting like church ladies. They're not boys and they're not fans of this property anyway.

The people who complain about this shit don't read comics and don't give a shit about the industry, they just don't want anyone to enjoy "misogynistic" entertainment, especially not kids. Soccer Moms: The Next Generation.

Proof?

Does this mean my waifu finally has the rights of a real woman?

If they did read comics they'd know that the men are just as sexualized as women in them.

Are they though? Do a few examples really establish an equivalency?

you just described every high fashion show ever

Just fucking read the things they say. It's obvious they don't give a shit about the characters or the stories, just "problematic" depictions of sexy ladies.

They just say that's "male power fantasy"

>Are they though?
Yes
>Do a few examples really establish an equivalency?
It's far more than a few examples. Now get the fuck off my board and go back to the kitchen.

maybe comcis won´t be infected by sjws forever after all. at this rate buying a american comic might be worth it again in about 2 years

Men's asses are just as much focused on as women's. Spiderman has a lot of ass shots. And a few months ago there was the Superman cover that focused on his ass, the only thing people were talking about was his ass

I don't believe male characters are as sexualised as female characters in comics, no. But I also don't care. If you want that sort of thing write your own sexy men comic or get into yaoi.

I'm a man I'm just not a retard, so my place is not the kitchen

>boobies are offensive

How the fuck did the religious fundies take over comics journalism?

Use an archive link next time, no reason to give the religious right clicks: archive.is/CSQci

A minor's boobies should not be so blatantly on display and I don't understand why anyone would say otherwise

Cable is canonically 6'8, Laura is 5'1 and is crouching.

It's an imaginary person

>25 year old character
>minor

Get off the internet grandpa

616 Blink was 15 when she died and 15 when Selene brought her back. Marvels wacky timeline means at most a year, maybe a year and a half has passed since then. She's 16 ergo a minor. Ephebophiles get out

You're baiting but Sup Forums will take the bait.

Personally it's because I like looking at BIG 15yo KNOCKERS user.

> (You)
>You're baiting but Sup Forums will take the bait.
>
>Personally it's because I like looking at BIG 15yo KNOCKERS user.

Sup Forums's been taking bait my all morning and it's not gonna stop now. However i do legitimately believe what I'm saying