Just a friendly reminder that if you don't think supervillain gf is best girl you don't belong on this board

Just a friendly reminder that if you don't think supervillain gf is best girl you don't belong on this board

>Not wanting Supervillain gf

>wanting a girl who would toss you aside for power
Even one of the most honorable villains, Doom fucked over his love interet for power

> look mom I posted it AGAIN

I'm not even sure if capeshit characters count, they get their personalities changed completely every time there is a Crisis or when Bendis gets to write them (whichever happens first).

ok, I haven't seen that one before.

I would choose here because we could also fuck animals as well as each other. Just watching her suck my cum out of a deer's pussy would be amazing.

>t. /k/ommando

It's a new one from the spooktober threads

Only a small minority of /k/ommando's fuck animals, most just fuck their gun, like that gay dude who shoved a Remington 870 barrel up his ass and the bead got stuck on a hemorrhoid

These two are best girls.

>Another circlejerk of supervillain and eldritch waifu
Can we just not do this for the rest of the year? You assholes took all the fun out of it.

I wish I could draw worth shit, so I could draw a comic with her.

I don't know why they stuck the Judge gf in there, that's not a company, that's a specific strip. Company would be 2000AD gf.

C-cute...

Fucking marry me

IDW gf is cute. CUTE!

Also
>Hold up, I'm arguing with someone on the internet
Kek

Best girl

Muh waifu.

Entertaining Comics gf.

Whatever happened to that one user who said he was making a dating sim? Do you think he could add Shadow Spawn?

DC or Top Cow.

OP, this is just getting sad. At least write a new sentence or something. come on, make it fresh

OP can go back to sucking cocks, this is the best one

OOOH OOOOH! I CAN MAKE A REPLACEMENT SENTENCE!
>Just a friendly reminder that superviallin gf fags are inferior and shadow spawn gf will elevate the master race to a higher plane of understanding.

Any recent examples of average joes dating supervillains in a healthy relationship?

>Hardly any art of best girl.

Closest is Ryan Choi who was steady with Giganta and right now is sweet on Killer Frost.
Two is a coincidence, but three is a pattern, I'm waiting to see if he has the same secret power as Alan Scott to redeem villainesses with his dick.

>Ungoliant GF
Not sure if want.

How do you know he was gay?

Yeah it always seemed out of place to me.

Man I haven't read an aspen comic in ages. Do they even still operate.

dear god

God damn it, I can't choose just one!
If they fought, which one do you think would win?

he outright stated it

>girlfriend is Eliza
>we finally have hot passionate sex
>she wants to ride on top of me
>we get into position
>"Before we start, there's something I must show you..."
>her body from the chest up suddenly splits in half in a bloody fashion to reveal that she has a living demon skeleton inside her
>"this... is the real me..."

what would you do?

But that's not the real her, it's her parasite, basically what Samson is to Filia

According to game canon they've been together for so long (thousands of years), that they consider each other as one.

Supervillian > Sidekick > Superhero

2real

Awful.

What would I even do with 40 cakes?

Bake sale.

I want to date her; free and wild and beyond good and evil, with laws and morals thrown aside and all men shouting and killing and revelling in joy. I want to love her and she will teach me new ways to shout and kill and revel and enjoy myself, and all the earth would flame with a holocaust of ecstasy and freedom.

>haha yeah my friend robert is funny
But Robert if fucking hilarious.

I don’t know, but I do know it’s 4 10s

Damn it boner...

Would this be a temporary state or would she always be this needy for impregnation?

>Tfw start to imagine a cartoon with villain gf as the heroine trying to juggle with her villainous nature and her normie bf
>Tfw it's Star vs. Evil

SMEAR
THEM
ON
HER
TITS
AND
LICK
THEM
OFF

>You will never be an AI built by your incompetent supervillain gf who comforts her when she loses daily and runs schemes to constantly make her money to pay for her ludicrous evil plans

OP is a mongoloid
Sidekick gf is best

That's a dick

all borderline girls should be put out of their misery

he's still got an asspussy

Anyone got the /fit/ cap?

sauce

Already exists and it's shit. If you have a GF idea realize that some shitty LN has probably already done it.

It would have been interesting if they actually made the monsters act like they did in the books. I mean, for fucks sake, you're using Nyarlathotep who already manifests himself into a human body was it really that hard to go all the way?

Try Ane Naru Mono, at least the girl has goat hooves sometimes.

Someone was posting a comic about an actual supervillain girlfriend in the last thread, anyone know what the name of that was?

Yes because LNs (and thus their anime adaptations) basically exist for one of two plots: haremshit where the gimmick is that the girl/girls have some kind of supernatural/sci-fi gimmick that doesn't really matter or isekai where you go to a shitty generic fantasy world to have shitty generic fantasy adventures alongside a waifu (may or may not also be haremshit).

Oh my fucking god.

10/10

kek this made me laugh you silly homosexual you

Anyone has the blank template for this?

Would punch Nazis and Commies with

>basically exist for one of two plots: haremshit where the gimmick is that the girl/girls have some kind of supernatural/sci-fi gimmick that doesn't really matter
That's what annoys me most. I'm fine with gimmick haremshit and isekaishit as long as the gimmick actually matters to the plot or the characterization. Saya no Uta is in large part Lovecraft But Waifu the same way that show is, but it actually commits to the horror part and is much more interesting.

Lame!

I'm disappointed that people gave up on Antihero Gf

"Jackpot."

I dated one when I was a dumb teenager not knowing any better. That's accurate as fuck and it stills fucks up me

God my first/only gf directly said quite a few of those things... I had no idea it wasn't an isolated experience.

i never dated any one else because the experience was so bad... I have always been kind of afraid of them turning out the same

I like to think that supervillain gf keeps constant tabs on you. Not because she thinks you're cheating or something, but to make sure you're safe.
Like, she has one henchman on 24/7 "you" duty, and they basically just watch you without you being aware. If somebody is extra rude to you at the coffee shop or your boss just happens to take some shit out on you, henchman gives her a call, she drops whatever heist plans she's got going on and whoever was mean to you wakes up in the Mojave naked and tied to a cactus

>ever go rogue

That is for bondage purposes and you KNOW it

Can anyone make ninja gf?

everyone of these gfs like it if you dominate them

been a while since you met a girl who let you go for the throat, huh

Asuka gf