FBI now has deleted Clinton emails. Says the 400 lbs hacker

Oh-oh... thoughts?

nothing will happen

Why are FBI putting their reputation on the line for their political views? How retarded can these people be?

Believing this guy for a THIRD time. Go ahead and do it I dare you faggots.

IS IT TIME?

If she really committed crimes, she will be impeached. I don't understand what these guys are thinking.

can we get an instantban for anyone posting shit from kimdotcom, 0hour1__, or pieczenik?

She probably hasn't DESU. It's probably some weird PR game like the satanic shit.

Allowing Hillary to become president would be putting their reputation on the line. The Clintons and the FBI have never gotten along very well, and I imagine some agents are probably fearing for their lives right now (especially if Hillary becomes president).

OH SHIT ITS KEK DOTCOM BACK FOR ANOTHER HAPPENING

FUCK YOU MICHELIN MAN

HAHAHAHAHA

I TOLD YOU ALL NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN

This is the opposite of nothing happening you idiot, he means "FBI now has Clinton's deleted emails"

the 33,000 you shiteater

Not official FBI twitter; its fucking nothing!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH!! Fuck. Things are beginning to get out of hand. I need to speak to the boss about this now i guess and put an end to all this havoc.

OMG WHY WOULD THEY DELETE THEM

WTF I HATE FBI NOW

Hillary demands answers, the FBI has a lot of explaining to do with regards to their recent behavior.

The FBI is supposed to be neutral, not some biased wing of the Alt-Right as they are acting now.

For someone facing extradition and decades in a US prison, he sure isn't keeping a low profile.

For those of us who don't speak Kiwi does this mean the FBI deleted the evidence, or they have the evidence Hilldog deleted?

"FBI now has the deleted emails" is what he mean you dolt

Why is there so much fake/unconfirmed rumors coming out?

If this shit was happening it would have happened already, the election is too soon.

wtf ever happened to this?

i hate wikileaks now

Ok this faggot doesn't know how to write. He means that the FBI has got the emails.
And has informed OBONGO

Tomorrow, 5th of November, he has an interview with RT

The last day of "next week"

His english is bad.

He's saying that the FBI has aquired the deleted emails. Not, the FBI has deleted the emails.

This

Wot

I think it must be that they've realized they've lost this battle, they're going to let Trump win, and the FBI has agreed to delete truly heinous evidence that would actually seriously damage the republic for good if it were to ever come out (the pedo shit)

Its not political. Letting Hillary pass while holding info would actually be shitting all over their reputation. It would eventually come out what they knew when.

nvm, disregard, he just wrote that shit idiotically

^^^THISSS!!!

isn't that gay fawkes day?

HAPPENING!!!

lmao

hope this gets hyped like his last appearance

For fuck sake

has THE deleted emails.

so is the fix in or not? i'm getting anxious waiting around

If the 33k emails are not private stuff, but stuff she'd rather have hidden, then that in & of itself is a crime

This.

>kim dotcom
oh look
somebody wants some fucking attention

can redditr GTFO here soon ?
XxxDD i mean, really (for realz)

(actually meaning it)
XXddddd

>CTR can't even read english

Paint me surprised.

the elites have thrown her to the dogs

btfo!

I SWEAR TO GOD IF THE DOJ BLOCK THE NYPD/FBI I WILL BE SO FUCKING MAD. IF THE DOJ BLOCKS THE FBI AND OBSTRUCTS JUSTICE WHAT OPTIONS ARE LEFT US?

me gusta?

>FBI now has deleted Clinton emails.

Even if that turns out to be true, I'm certain there are shitloads of copies ("images" in IT parlance) laying around at this point.

and he knows that how?
stop falling for fat cunt's hype. nothing will happen like many times before

All I here is what they have and nothing has happened

You fools. Trump and Rudy got baited, and so did the FBI goons who were working for them, so now there's no longer any reason for Trump to use the rigged election argument, but there's a FBI purge going on that will ensure Shillary has enough power to destroy any Republican and Alt-Right celebrity without them questioning her orders.

We expats warned you about the Clitnon Tricks but no dice.

The FBI now, has deleted Clinton emails.

Facepalm. Thos if true it will spread like a wildfire in the next 8 hours.

Wait for the nypd leak.

uh guys?? obongo too?

War

Last time he said shit like that was about x keyscore.

Without source I can't belive him.

Lol

>FBI is Trumpland

very pertinent question!

Is anyone else freaking the fuck out right now? I always thought that there was corruption and pay to play and other boring blah blah blah criminal stuff going on in the government. But the new stuff coming out... Satanic rituals, lolita island...

This was supposed to be stuff only fringe lunatics believed in, and now it's coming out all documented and being true. And what's even crazier is that no one seems to care.

No one cares that like half the fucking tinfoil-hatters have been proven right, all they care about is the most recent mean thing Trump has said

It feels like I'm taking crazy pills, and that democracy is a fucking joke

>with some colleagues openly discussing voting for the Republican nominee
The horror

"Has now deleted" would mean the FBI deleted the Clinton emails.
"Now has deleted" means they have the ones Hillary deleted.

Third. I can't even talk to people anymore.

No matter your political persuasion, I feel like if you question the results of this election, they're gearing up to paint you as a misogynist, alt-right, extremist maniac.

You read it wrong

>The FBI is Trumpland

That's amazing fucking news

Feelin' pretty good

Clarification: FBI has NOT deleted the emails. FBI has the deleted Clinton emails. Forgive my German English

Gonna need the sauce for that.

Literally who?

In defence of the retards posting in this thread.
He means, they are now in possession of the 33000 deleted emails, and need to act upon what is in them.
Which, you can be sure is a ton of fucked up stuff...or they would never have been deleted.

I wonder about Sup Forums at times.

How IN THE NAME OF FUCK could the FBI delete the emails? Just think about it for a second. Given the scrutiny they're under, given that the media know all about the investigation, it would be impossible.

Could you imagine the FBI coming out in December saying "Oh yeah, Hillary intentionally circulated classified documents without permission to people not read into the program in these email we forgot to tell you about" or something similar? THAT would destroy their reputation.

WHY DID THE FBI DELETE THE EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Won't matter. Obongo's already seen the child sacrifice pics.

Protip: He's still campaign for her because he's fucking guilty as hell of something vile.

Think about it. There's no way he hasn't been briefed. Now ask yourself how'd you react if someone you trusted and placed in your inner circle were guilty of such crimes as Hillary Rotten Clinton?

You have only to connect a few neurons to see Obama has no moral compass whatsoever.

I wonder if Kim is really that naive. I bet a punctured condom that Obongo had the emails all along.

I think with the obviously bullshit claims about the DNC being bugged..

There is no Trump nigger tape. There is nothing worse than pussy grabber.

They blew their load too early.

They have them now.

Nice reading comprehension

S H A D I L A Y

>Trumpland
top kek

Why did Obama appoint Comey? Legitimately curious.

My reading comprehension is fine. I'm talking about the fucking idiots who immediately started shitting their pants when they read the OP.

sauce

>Instaban Trump supporters
>Hillary Generals, oh just send those right through

cut yourself.

Huffpo has already framed the issue of the FBI being a right-wing organization now...the comments are mostly people saying that there need to be mass firings and arrests, etc. I think people that far left are in the minority, but it will be interesting, if this stuff all comes out, to see what these people say....especially if it involves children, etc.

He didn't say that, though I thought he said that too at first.

Either way, it's not impossible.

FBI wants to see Hillary prosecuted for serious crimes. That is their job. The fact that it happens to benefit Trump is incidental. If Clinton hadn't committed the crimes, there would be nothing to worry about. But she has. And she's fucked. Praise Kek.

It makes sense, FBI has been dealing with the worst shit humanity had to offer. It's no wonder they want to get rid of these corrupt fucks.

>he fell for the conspiracy theories are memes meme

Fuck off. That shill Pepe is cancer. I fixed it for you.

It's too big
It's threatening nationel sec.

Trump will be Potus and the wrongdoers will leave silently, that's the deal.

The dark truth will never see the light of the day
It stays with us, the followers of KeK
We will be the eternal guardians of the lost souls

When has he ever once delivered?

Stoya Happening when?

Goddammit Kim, you're fucking retarded.

When he made mega.co.nz and that's pretty much it.

There's nothing strange about this. Elites have always done these things.

bah gawd youth is wasted on the young

But where's the
P R O O F
R
O
O
F

But if WL has these..and they are that bad...they will still get out

Sorry senpai I only saw your post

clinton told them to look into it. "by all means, they should" she said

user, if Hillary wins all of those agents will be silenced. Either by revoking their status, outright firing them, or even killing them. The FBI agents are putting their lives on the line for all this.