RWBY/RT General #1214: Best Criminals Edition

>1. Love RWBY, Hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good.
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Yang trailer
roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-5-yang-38-gojh4

RWBY V5 link
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/f7ff1f9c-e373-4a5e-a4e4-89c27d12f3b5/index.m3u8

CRWBY link
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/6e038a5d-ee9a-4284-8ded-161b20f2f5bd/index.m3u8

Last thread:

Nora is literally better than all of Team RWBY

user what did I just say?

You forgot the rule about believing their lies.

Ruby sucks dick

Whose dick does she suck? Is she good?

Pyrrha's not going to be the same person she was when she comes back.

blake is for abusing

So is it safe to say we'll all look back at volume 4 as being just that one really bad one?

She's not coming back. Arkos isn't happening and Jaune isn't you in high school.

I already do that.

>Best Criminals

You're right. She'll go full alpha mode and grab Jaune's dick first thing.

Nora needs a Thor Ragnarok movie poster

Leave reina Salem to me

>she'll be a grimm

>HAIMAE, HAIMAE, HAIMAE YO AAAA
>HAIMAE, HAIMAE, HAIMAE YO AAAA

The problem wasn't that it was really bad, it was just super mediocre. It wasn't good enough to be truly entertaining, and it wasn't bad enough to be fun. The ultimate crime.

out of all of the main cast, ruby is the most likely to stay a virgin forever. it's pretty well established that all she really cares about is being a hunter and it would take a really, really special guy to change that

CLANG

what is this and why do you keep posting it?

More like Dead Criminals Edition

>Foolish huntsmen warrior! You do not deserve an honorable death. Instead, you shall suffer a miserable and lonely existence in the world without Pyrrha, and NEVER see her again in the afterlife! HAAAHAHAHAHA!

shut up blake, your existence will get your friends and loved ones killed

Smacking the shit out of Ruby must be such a great feeling.

>no tail
DROPPED

Sup Forums dragon ball super memes

speaking of which, who is the gohan of rwby?

>Filename
Is Jaune watching?

shame the artist gave up after Volume 3, super cute

Yeah this’ll be cool.

Damn shame

Of course. He wants to see her penetrated by the bull.

Jaune.
Because everyone constantly saying he’s gonna do something cool, and always disappoints.

I mean to be fair he got fuckin ate

Hard to keep the motivation when the character is gone

He's the hot blonde teen being penetrated

freaking h*ck why are these generals so fast? xD

autism

Who is the /yamchad/ of rwby?

i really like the volume overall, it's great on a binge rewatch, but man, it felt so slooooow watching week-to-week

i mean really... three fucking cliffhangers in a row of the nuck. come on.

She's still around and does some stuff now and again, and moved onto another ship

I can imagine she wouldn't be so hesitant with non-combat stuff.

May sucks pussy

What's the thing the girl eats in that one episode?

>that face
the irking begins again.

noodles

My family baned me from watching RUWBY because they say it's anime.

Your family knows best.

Jaune's sword

an arrow

is right, but also fuck your family

>She's not coming back

Yes she is. My cousin Monty told me so before he died.

>ship
they literally hate each other and Mercury would probably kill Yang if he had the chance.

What is happening to Yang in this picture? Sex?

Would it be okay if Jaune's semblance was polarity. I mean it is something we've "already seen". Just a different kind, like how Sun, Blake and, nigger have different clone stuff.

Maybe instead of controlling metal he could talk to it.

Is that supposed to stop anyone from shipping them? If anything it makes for great hatesex scenarios.

>Mercury would probably kill Yang
Best outcome.

Would only be good if he started a relationship with Crescent Rose then

Yes, violent foot sex

>Would it be okay if Jaune's semblance was polarity.
No.

It's been hyped up too much to be something so average. It needs to be super saiyan level to get me to care

That's retarded.

That's how babies are made. In nine months Yang is gonna give birth to a little banana flavoured ice cream girl

>It's been hyped up too much to be something so average.
>It's been hyped up too much.
They just haven't wanted to show it. It is probably going to be something incredibly mundane and boring.

Well so is Juane.

Has Mercury actually stated he's hated Yang though? They just fought which was part of the plan.

Besides, they both have daddy/mommy issues so it all works out. And Raven would approve of Mercury cutting of their kid's limbs to become a better assassin. She'd probably ask that whenever she visits.

>It's been hyped up too much to be something so average.
MK hype up literally everything, everything has a reveal, it doesnt matter if it's boring or mundane, if it's unknown to us it's getting a reveal.

DON'T DO THAT TO WANG SHE DIDN'T DO NOTHIN

DELET

I mean, surely they didn't think Monkey Business had an ACTUAL chance at happening anyways?

I'm honestly expecting it to be something like he can buff allies like he does in GE, or heal or something. Basically some sort of support skill, since he's not the best fighter, but like the strategy leader guy.

I mean the quote of we've seen his semblance was all the way back from 2013. And polarity still works with the whole reflection semblance people want him to have. He'd then also have an attraction one which would be great for taking.

>It needs to be super saiyan level to get me to care

>Implying being able to lift yourself+broken elevator up a tower, and throwing giant gears, as a first year student isn't super-saiyan level.

That being said Jaune just so happening to also have polarity would be stupid. He should get something unique to him.

Whatever it is, it should be something that completely apes Cinder.

So that he feels even worse about Pyrrha dying, knowing that had he worked harder to discover his semblance, he could have saved her himself.

Because Jaune must suffer forever.

I dont think they ever thought it had a chance, but I suspect they didnt expect Roman to die.

Relax

I dig the whole opposites thing they have going on.
Huntress vs Assassin
Punches vs Kicks
Robo-arm vs Robo-legs
Gold vs Silver
Mommy issues vs Daddy issues
its all just absolute pottery.

But polarity would be unique to him.
Name one other character walking around Remnant right now who has that semblance.
Jaune would be the only one. Ergo, unique.

Pictured: Yang holding back a fart.

heh

Yeah well my Grandpa Miles told me that she wasn't.

To be fair, Blake, Sun, and the nigger all having the same type of semblance is kinda lame but they're different enough to be called unique.

it will turn out he's immune to fire.
She just keeps trying to torch him, but he just walks through her fire blasts and stabs the cunt.

I want to lick up her tears and then firmly plant my lights to her butthole so she can fart in my mouth.

>perfect girls don't exis-

You're a masochist

>Jaune should have a special semblance.
He really shouldn't because he's not special.

There's nothing special about Jaune except that he showed up and he's just one of hundreds to do so.

Pretty sure she has other ways to kill people, just ask Pyrrha

Same. I like the idea of their married life being like Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Mercury is also mostly cool and collected compared to Yang.

My god user, please love yourself.

Bruh, a semblance by definition is special and unique to yourself.

Real talk, can she be redeemed?

She's clearly an outsider in her little evil group.