Your favorite comics/book adaptation

Post your favorite comics or book adaptation.

For me it's Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes.
Good stories, humor and animation, nice cameos of other Marvel's heroes.
Series have good feeling that four of them living together as a family, that others mostly ignore it.
Also good Doom.
youtu.be/sxaBXgaH53w

Animated probably Duckman (it was based on a limited Series Dark Horse Comics ran)

Live Action probably Ghost World

This was easily the best adaptation of the Fantastic Four.

I like how they showed Thing's toilet

>Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes.
My favorite version of the F4 ever probably.
Best outfits for sure.

The look wasn't the best. I certainly don't like Ben's spraypaint logo. That said, it was still the best Fantastic Four adaptation, bar none.

It's a little bit like X-Men Evolution in that regard.

FF needed more Squirrel Girl

They needed more She-Hulk

That episode was top tiet

And the funny thing is, this show was made in France.

If I recall, the F4 rejected her application to join.

The Dceu really royally did Steve almost perfectly.
I was deathly afraid they would do something like the 2009 Animated film did and make him kind of a douche & or degrade him to make Diana look better but they didn't at all.

>A.T.O.M., Galactic Football, Totally Spies, Ladybug, Wakfu

Keep it up France Please

Of course they didn't picked her. Who would reject hot lawyer lady?

they should have made a gag episode where they are getting their shit kicked in my DOOM and She saves them.

Johnny: WHY DID WE REJECT HER!!?

Then Doom snaps her neck and Johnny remembers exactly why.

Seriously, fuck that unfunny meme.

He literally shat bricks.

Funnily enough, that episode was written by Dan Slott. Most other episodes were Chris Yost I think.

Easily as it's the only version of Frost I have read that didn't want to burn in fire.
Loved her motherly kindness to Armor & loved this outfit.

Overall I liked the show, though I hated their version of Johnny. The crossover episodes were a little weak too, compared to just having the FF deal with shenanigans.
I really liked how they adapted the Champion story by using Grandmaster and Ronan.

It's odd, but as shit a Spider-Man writer he is, Slott is actually oddly good at writing the Fantastic Four. His Thing miniseries was fantastic.

I like the logo. I don't like how it looks as if his fly is down. The white should go all the way down the inside of his legs. Ir maybe just give him a vest like the comics.

Dud you forget that scene at the conference where he consistantly tries to shut Wondy down when she tries to tell them that it's hitting the fan?

i actually agree with you OP this and Avengers Eerth's Mightiest heroes are the best animated marvel shows