#BoycottClinton

THIS IS OUR CHANCE to defeat the demon, Hillary Clinton!

A Washington state democratic elector said he won't vote for her.
Now, if we can make this go viral and make other democratic electors follow suit, she is FINISHED. This will split the dem vote, leaving it to the house if dems win, and the house is republican.
So if we can meme this into viral-ness, Trump is guaranteed victory!

FIRE UP THE SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS, BROTHERS!

#BoycottClinton

Sauce:
twitter.com/Taniel/status/794679788631826432

Other urls found in this thread:

heavybreathing.net
dangerandplay.com/2016/11/04/florida-election-officials-caught-filling-out-absentee-ballots-affidavit-alleges-floridafraud/
6889-presscdn-0-68.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Chelsey-Smith-SOE-Affidavit.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86959981/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump. Pic related, wtf Google.

bump lets go boys

>street signs
Nice one, Jewgle.

>#BoycottClinton
Did I do good?

Have to link to the sauce of one elector already not voting for her
This will get more to follow

Bump

BUMP

FIRE UP THOSE BOTNETS FAGGOTS IT'S TIME FOR WAR

#BoycottHer sounds better famalamadingdong

Better?
Stick with the original tag, we don't want people fractured between tags

How long before Clinton's secret police tries to cut off your connection and then assassinate you?

Too fucking late, we need a single tag
Excellent, user. You are doing Kek's work.
Ideally we'll say at least in some tweets something like "Now it's time for other electors to follow suit!" (suit? suite?)
They can't, I have Lord Kek's protection.

You have to tag in bernie support so they can't pin it on us.

Yes. We can get Bernie supporters to spread it for us.

I'm actually more worried there are some never-trumpers in the republican electoral college

I'm really surprised the Trump campaign didn't spend more time reminding voters of Bernie Sanders. There are a lot of pissed off liberals that might withhold their support for Hillary because she cheated Bernie Sanders and his supporters so badly.

dude, its fucking nothing...

Bump as fuck

guys they killed #spiritcooking on twatter we need to get back to work on our investigations and come up with something new. time is running out!

This is going to backfire so hard. Do you know how many people are brainwashed by the Jew media. Theyll do the boycott trump

Not just an elector, a NATIVE AMERICAN who claims she's evil. This is twice as huge a blow to the left because 'muh pure and noble savages so in tune with the earth'. If you can work this angel, that the most oppressed and vulnerable minority believe she will endanger them, spread that shit on your lefty socks. It'll make some hypersensitive social science majors wet with glee that they get to be mad on behalf of a non-vocal minority group.

It is illegal to be a faithless elector in most states.

Good point. If the people on twitter can link it to the North Dakota stuff, which has been posted about a lot on twitter, they can get it rolling. If fact a lot of that crowd are already fairly suspicious Obama and Clinton.

WE NEED TO GET BACK TO THE CHILD SEX RING STUFF. ONLY THING THAT CAN WORK AT THIS LATE HOUR

I don't agree with it..

BUT THEY WILL JUST POINT ANOTHER ELECTOR NOBODY CARES I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AGAINST IT

Bump

HOW ABOUT SOMETHING ABOUT THAT AMANDA CHICK, DID YOU GUYS VISIT HER WEBSITE? THAT SHIT IS SO UNSETTLING

Of course it is. We will make something of it.

The key would be to tag in bernie or something.
The guy is a bernout so it checks out. It too wrecks the narrative of muh bernouts have come home.

>thinking you can influence electors with a fucking hashtag

>current year

guys do you remember this Amanda chick? Amanda Kleinman? Her band is called hHeavy Breathing website was heavybreathing.net Check out this shit it's so fucking out there. Totally unsettling shit take a look at the 6 pages

She was from Washington DC, we need to tie her in more to Podesta and Comet Pizza and meme this shit

The spirit cooking hashtag got people to change their votes.

I got you senpai retweeting this.

exactly there is no going back now we need to keep ramming home the satanic stuff, anything is is too weak at this point

this is literally undermining democracy you gigantic faggot

You risk people on the republican party doing the same. Trump has less party support than Hillary has.

Still works for us. Electors on both sides boycott Clinton and Trump = neither gets 270 = goes to House = Trump wins
Nice try, CTR

heavybreathing.net

For me its either street signs or store fronts 99.9% percent of the time.

Good. See No. Clinton has undermined democracy by cheating Bernie Sanders out of the election through rigging. Boycotting her is restoring democracy, not undermining it.

spiritcooking is nothing compared to this blatantly satanic shit DESU

>% percent

Please excuse my retardation. I really need sleep.

THIS
AND THIS
AND THIS

If we can tie this all together...
No, WHEN we tie this all together and make it go viral. This will be the final nail in Clinton's coffin.

there's a difference between normies and 500 people who are aware that their vote matters a whole lot with a whole bunch of convictions, information and affiliations. you will not get a single delegate to change his mind via a hashtag. better put your time and effort into uncovering some more pedoesta shit.

Hashtags make things go viral in 2016. This will get the attention of electors.

It's a good idea but you are wasting your time, people need increasingly more shock value

FLORIDA VOTER FRAUD! AFFIDAVIT FILED!!

dangerandplay.com/2016/11/04/florida-election-officials-caught-filling-out-absentee-ballots-affidavit-alleges-floridafraud/

6889-presscdn-0-68.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Chelsey-Smith-SOE-Affidavit.pdf

>FLORIDA VOTER FRAUD! AFFIDAVIT FILED!!

>dangerandplay.com/2016/11/04/florida-election-officials-caught-filling-out-absentee-ballots-affidavit-alleges-floridafraud/

>6889-presscdn-0-68.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Chelsey-Smith-SOE-Affidavit.pdf

#BoycottClinton

Is there a current Podesta thread or did it just die out?

weakest troll attempt on earth

burn in hell faggot

lkjlkjlkj

You think there aren't retards that would do the same taking away electors from Trump? It's a bad idea for this to be in play at all.

why

How did it happen Sup Forums? How does such a normal looking family get involved in so much evil?

Who's diggin through the latest Podesta batches haven't seen the autists here today

we are not 'boycotting' shit.

we are done acting like numale hashtagging faggots.

we are going to war if she steals the election. we've been asked to do so by the FBI.

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

let's try and prevent her winning my converting normies first

speaking of which didn't FBI user say he last time he might be here on Friday night? Maybe we should put out an APB

kys

Trump is the demon. And only love can kill the demon.

>denying the power of meme magic
Be careful, user. What you say is blasphemy against Lord Kek.

>ask by FBI
>post video to ex-FBI
Ignore Steve, he is a shill for his own benefit

no longer needed. we know exactly what's going on today. just listen to alex jones' show from today. so many good guests talking about it all.

i think its in hour 3 right now, good stuff is in hour 3 and 4.

infowars.com. steve pieczenik, roger stone, william binney and that hagman guy. maybe more. very good guests.

also, check out the erik prince news on brietbart.

hi
Oh fuck, so close.

Those comments

>"THEY SHOULD HAVE REPLACED THE ELECTOR!"
>"He was voted in by his constitutes so he can't. Democracy"
>"WELL I THINK HE SHOULD VOTE THE WAY THE MAJORITY OF THE STATE VOTED!"

If that was the case what the fuck would even be the point in him being there? These fucking retards are unreal.

he hasnt shown his face in 25 years. erik prince hasnt been in the public eye in 5 years.

both have come out and are connected to the NYPD 650k email discovery.

trust me, big things are going down. if blackwater is getting involved and is on our side, its going to get wild.

Don't have time for that shit, this is where we get complacent thinking we have it in the bag with #spiritcooking, tag is now censored by twatter

Connect it to #Rememberwhentrump and #SpiritCooking

things are in motion that are out of our control. we have million dollar mercenary groups getting involved, and they are against hillary/obama.

its seriously fucking happening. i hope you guys have guns.

This is a CTR false flag to delegitimize the election when Trump wins. The goal is to use procedural tricks to keep Trump from winning the EC. They're willing to do it against Brexit, they're willing to do it against Trump.

I like AJ but even Rothschild AMA said he was a "controlled opposition" disinfo agent for their family. I don't doubt some shit is going down, but we have to be getting new tags out there.

>including end date
That's not valid though. He'll be 70 years, 7 months, and 6 days of age at the time of inaugeration. But perhaps inaugeration day will be delayed by a day? Then it'll be the 21st and 21 is divisible by 7.
It is quite interesting. PRAISE KEK!

you honestly think a 'rothschild' would give accurate info?

today's AJ show clears up lots. one of his best shows ever. the things the guests say are mind blowing.

Well I take a grain of salt but I think it was real, he was on the very bottom of the Rothschild foodchain, some kid if you didn't read you can't really comment

i actually know a low level rothschild is why i ask.

they really arent shit until they prove themselves which takes years. the bastards are good at grooming. for now.

post yfw Hillary gets 270 and this bold-ass motherfucker goes through with this

They might not be shit but they still know shit. Hold on I'll find it: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86959981/

>mfw

BUMP THESE THREADS Sup ForumsACKS

THEY ARE BEING SLID HARD, NUMEROUS SHILLS FROM ISRAEL

#CriminalCandidate
#BoycottClinton

>Sup Forums AMA

seriously?

i thought it would at least be reddit. any faggot can come on here and pretend to be a kikechild.

Anyway AJ is not where we should be right now. We need to concentrate on real shit. I'mout

Read it and come to your own conclusions. I've studied the RCs for years and this guy is believable but go ahead and listen to your AJ commercials.