Why do so many high ranking members of government hurt their middle finger on the left hand?

Is it a curse?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/2fE1gC9C
youtu.be/JVw_mPvYcDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its just a coincidence, theres nothing more to it. Nothing to see here, now just move along.

any more pics?

DELETE THIS THREAD

>The US is ruled by a cult or cults, just like South Korea

Add this to the compilation

I noticed that too but its probably because they do certain tasks office related that can lead to these injuries.. I would think nothing of it honestly

Probably worldwide now

We know the Sand Niggers do depraved things in their upper echelons

All of Europe would be in with what is happening in the US

>CUT DEEP THE MIDDLE FINGER ON YOUR LEFT HAND

>EAT THE PAIN

>tfw been using makiwara for over two years
have a fucking tumor sized callous on my left hand middle knuckle

fight me

It is in your best interest to delete this thread citizen. You will not be given another warning.

Bum

You're some kung fu cuck?

Pathetic, honestly.

spirit cooking

Cults of elites in civilizations throughout time have used human sacrifices for ages to control the population. The Aztecs stood up on top of a little pyramid, our elites use terrorism and mass shootings.

Check out that ferry sinking in Korea where hundreds of children died -- the owner of the fucking boat was in a cult.

I bet you dutch are the same

if the FBI is succesful this scandal will have global repercussions

They are all in on it

my bet: Soros and Kissinger call the shots

Is there a link to the comp?

Comp pls

fuck off. We smoke weed, we relax. If we are left alone by war-mongering burgers all is fine, but you come and go fight some war in Syria which sends all dem immigrants here.

i'd heem you easily desu

Underrated

Eye c wat U did thar

When you are a left handed golfer that finger rubs the most. I usually tape that finger up too senpai

>the only thing stopping the kikes and cultists is the rebirth of an egyptian fog god of chaos through numerical ojia

White privilege is being able to camouflage your satanic cult wounds with band aids that match your skin color

Explain how this motherfucker got his injuries from a satanical dinner?

Was gonna call shoop but nope that's an original photo.

read and spread this.

pastebin.com/2fE1gC9C

The exercise equipment malfunctioned, duh. When you get that old you need to work up your eyelid muscles so you don't wind up like Hillary.

Kind of like when that barbell fell on that guy's neck and killed him. Terrible. Squats are dangerous.

>>CUT DEEP THE MIDDLE FINGER ON YOUR LEFT HAND
>EAT THE PAIN

Nononono please no

CUT DEEP THE MIDDLE FINGER ON YOUR LEFT HAND

EAT THE PAIN

rumor was his drunken brother beat the shit out of him

I guess this confirms that the finger cutting is likely actual, authentic satanism rather than some other weird shit.

Source on that ferry guy? Need to archive and spread

>kung fu
chinese shitlords refuse to get their hands dirty, let alone create any physical trauma
i punch and kick things really hard in a straight motion

George Soros makes world leaders finger his asshole

His asshole is made of razor blades?

How long have you been doing that?

I'm all about calluses but a variety of physical activities have impressed upon me how easy it is to wind up with unsettling joint trauma. I assume you're training under somebody who really knows what he's doing?

Huma wears a bandaid is several scenes from the documentary.

it's art goy

Its a Jew thing.

HAHAHAHA! Your country is being overrun by Muslims and you're all too worthless to do anything about it.

Actually two bandaids.
Do you think she fists weiner?
Or cuts for beiber?

EU is too

youtu.be/JVw_mPvYcDM

>Switzerland EU
Burger education at its finest.

I got lucky and found a non-mcdojo
knuckle conditioning is also much slower and easygoing than all the other conditioning, since the knuckles have the least surface area they look like shit

there's a cost to all that paper and pencil pushing. Such brave men in our government.

>boy I hope no one here golfs.

Switzerland is the Israel of Europe, Amerifriend.

What's heem?

the DNC guy said that it was his wife, he was having affairs or something like that.