Should millennial women serve on the front lines in the military?

Should millennial women serve on the front lines in the military?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2h7rHgBzTc
youtu.be/8aJPuDM1gDs?t=3890
youtube.com/watch?v=iHePxxS0K7o
pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2015/11/i_was_charged_for_political_re.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, for all the myriad reasons that have been outlines over the last 4 decades of this "debate"

No. They should racemix to bolster the brown-skinned blue-collar subclass

yes
give them what they want, make them suffer. they'll come crawling back bawling their eyes out

No, they can ride desks or work in supply all they want though.

Hus dis?

I miss the days when Australia was making shitposts about murdering women

she could serve on the frontlines of my dick.

>you will never battle an all female regiment and watch them throw down their weapons and beg for mercy
>you will never participate in the massive war rape orgie with the prisoners

I feel sorry for people in mixed gender squads. you just know some desperate beta will put everyone else in danger just to protect his lady

She should serve the front line [spoiler] of my dick

lol

It would teach them values closer to real life, but it wouldn't be an effective military strategy.

>Should millennial women serve on the front lines in the military?
NO way. fuck off

Im gonna go with no. Most millennial men are fucking faggots. Women are worse.

Yes, the first ones to go should be the dykes

Yes of course.

They should lead the charge into battle, they are great warriors, and would make a wonderful sacrifice for our nation.

post more of these I know you have them faggots

As comfort women

Yes get rid of them, ill take 30+ women any day over this fucking cancer. I'm 23 by the way and the college liberals need to fucking die. Send em to war, we dont want them here, let them die.

WHAT THE FUCK

Absolutely.
Why is this even a question?
If they don't, feminism should be disregarded forever.

I wouldnt trust a millennial to change my oil let alone defend my county

The problem with great wars is that they take toll on the better and fittest men while the cowards and weaker would rather not fight at all and flee.

In europe they are receiving these kind of people as refugees (with a great dose of infiltrated enemy fighters), the weakest, the cowards, those who would not or can not fight.

In Argentina we had similar waves of the same kinf of weak refugees only that they were europeans and actually better than originaries, so it worked for us.

Should millenials serve front line? what for? They won´t die for ideals, they´re weak. They´ll surrender at first chance.

Let them suffer the wages of war. When comms are down, and they all disconnect, then we will see.

They should be drafted in case of war. They are not fit for duty but their mothers wanted legal equality and now they must face the consequences or give up those rights.

Well I mean.. the men would be happy to have women on the front lines during an actual war.
Just imagine if women were in the trenches during WW1 or in the front lines during WW2, they would get fucked into oblivion.

Simeone needs to do the raping.

fucking this

anyone who votes for hillary should be forced to. enough with female warmongers getting a free pass because they can't be drafted.

this one's a reporter, but still pretty bad.

is this real life?

and it gets worse m8

>hehe i love being one of the guys, i won't get killed in war i have these big strong men to protect me
>AHH BULLETS SAVE ME!!!

Logical answer: No, they're incompetent and will make the male soldiers perform worse

My answer: Yes, I hope they all fucking die. Equality hurrrrrrrrrrrrr

Absolutely.

Let all of the blue haired, morbidly obese gender-fluid lesbians die on the frontlines. The more that die, the better. Send them all.

this one isn't military but this would be a reality if you allowed them to serve on the front lines

not to mention all the accidental discharge of weapons
youtube.com/watch?v=H2h7rHgBzTc
----
btw, sauce here
youtu.be/8aJPuDM1gDs?t=3890

>They won´t die for ideals
and this

They should be the only ones serving in the military, and we should go to endless wars. Honestly, a better idea is to bring back gladiator battles and millenial women should have mandatory gladiatorial service.

I'm literally wincing right now
That must be fucking embarrasing

yes. Just not on my team. Let them have all-women squads or some shit

Thats a rapin

This squad is gonna get mown the fuck down by spetznaz because of muh equality. For fuck's sake...

Yes. We're are gonna need all the bodies we can get in our war with Russia.
#DraftOurDaughters
#DieForHer

hot desu

Thanks for draining blood from my brain

meh. at least you can rape them between deployments

M-muh dick

Someone post the women enduro webm

I want them to so they realize the implications of full equality.

Unfortunately they should not, because of the added risks for those men currently serving.

youtube.com/watch?v=iHePxxS0K7o

Of course. #DraftOurWomen

Men will be the primary victims of war by staying at home comfortably.

Givem me 2 from the ball battalion and 1 from the shaft brigade. Daddy's tired.

"I'm a good police officer. This (arrest) should not have happened to me. I believe I could continue to be a police officer," she said. "I was only charged for political reasons. That's how I feel."

"I'm very upset with the district attorney's office," which filed the charges.

"I believe that was wrong. I believe that I was wronged," she said. "It's horrible for me."
pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2015/11/i_was_charged_for_political_re.html

>ywn laugh at them while they pathetically throw at you grenades who are still pinned
>ywn see them crying because the weapons are too noisy and they just prefer to surrender

What the fuck is under her dress?

Girls are better at everything. ISIS and Russia don't stand a chance against gurrl powah

No, not only because they're physically inferior to similarly trained men, but I don't think I could stomach them being taken hostage , with these dickwad islamists claiming they're going to used to breed more little jihadists. Why the hell would we do that for the sake of PC.

Corset

Always remember, user: a woman will take every opportunity to lie to you

Sure, if you want to lose the war.

This would be much less of a problem if she was issued a firearm

women will just be walking around nude in 100 years

a waist slimmer i think

I just want ISIS produced rape montages
Is that too much to ask?
Where is my equality?

I thought that was my waifu for a moment.

The webm I mean. I did not watch the other video before I posted.

>brown-skinned
>blue-collar

Brown people don't work; they collect welfare.

Australian women are such trash. That bitch was so drunk.

KEK

Nah, it's a master-stroke

>comprise your front line of numales and females
>enemy forces made up of actual soldiers plough through them like a pair of curtains
>"hey Ivan, looks like ve vill be eating borcht in Vashington DC by Defender of the Fatherland day, eh?"

Thus they're caught completely unprepared and unawares when your second-wave troops made up of actual real men who exceeded the minimum physical and mental requirements for military training come raining down from the sky

no problem. i understood your post

Who's your waifu?

>can't take the pin out

>everyone is watching

>because their weapons are too noisy
fucking kek

>obligatory frenchie jokes

Which is even more preferential. Having less-capables on a capped, conditional income makes them easier to control.

Now this is warfare.

This is probably the tenth time I've watched this, and it gets funnier every fucking time.

Yes. Let them fodder in women-only teams.

Exceptions should be made for the women who can pass the "old" physical fitness and aptitude tests.

CUTE

A CUTE

CU

heh

Wtf

What a goddamn QT.

I'd like to get real deep in her foxhole.

And then put my benis in her vagoo.

Yes.

Yes, to show feminists why men should fight wars

Nah, womyn in the military are like landmines, they're not meant to kill but to disable as many enemies as possible.

Think about, for every womyn they capture, it's 20 enemy combatants too busy gang raping her to notice our actual soldiers advancing on their position.

It's genius.

I think that only women should be conscripted.

I look forward to handing out white feathers.

No you international tards; why does it look like she stuffed an iPad in her panties?

Most women are not feminist.

Please don't be for this, we are not as strong and fit as you are. My marriage would fall apart and my child needs me. I can't imagine it.

If you're for drafting women you're anti RP because you don't understand them at all.

that cute pulling the best faces i just had to stop it

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

in reality if we ever have a real war with women in it they will be rounded up in brothels as troop support.

and thats gonna be fine with me, with the soldiers, and with them, since they joined to get dick in the first place.

Getting cold feet Miss CTR

Hillary will send you to Russia

You bet. I want to see feminism's equal rights in action for a draft.

I watched the video of it and she murdered him

War always needs more cannon fodder.

Yes. #SacraficeOurDaughters

>women don't serve on the front lines in the military
>as long as you say you feel like a woman, you are legally considered one (in europe at least)

Hmmmm

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

its like watching lame horses against sound ones

Yep she is an insane hysterical bitch, perfect representative for your insane hysterical legal system.

Yes. I just wouldn't want them to get captured because they'd be raped and in this day, the enemies would record it and spread it all over the internet. Imagine what seeing young, fertile, pretty, feminine American women being raped by Muslims, Mexicans, Russians, Chinese, etc. soldiers would do for the morale of White soldiers.

I say white soldiers specifically because blacks wouldn't care at all, even if the women were black themselves because blacks are incapable of feeling these emotions and Mexicans and Asians would care, but not as much as Whites would. I'm speaking in the context that if the female soldier victims were of the same race as the American soldiers watching/hearing about the female prisoners.

But, apart from that, if it was possible to prevent them from being humiliated, raped, impregnated, and losing strategic battles, I honestly wouldn't mind if women were drafted into women-only squads. It would be entertaining as long as they're not put up to serious tasks.

Now, for all the feminist womyn who hate FUCKING WHITE MALES, I say they just should be donated to the enemies as a gift to show sportsmanship.

>can't take out a pin

>a
>fucking
>pin

This can't be true
Please no