15,000 people at a Hillary rally. In Arizona

15,000 people at a Hillary rally. In Arizona.

that's not 15k. maybe 3 or 4 thousand tops.

that doesn't look like 15,000

12 of them even came for free

What band was playing? The Titanic bar band?

This is from the fire marshall, not Hillary's campaign. 15k. Her second biggest crowd to date.

inb4 count the dots on every face in Photoshop

inb4 that one weaponized autist does a head count

helps when you got nigger hip hop "artists" with you.

K

>college campus

What concert did she piggyback off?

Also that's nowhere near 15k

Has to bring top level artists to draw big crowds

What is the purpose? Clinton will never win there.

I summon the autists now.COUNT PLEASE.
Pic related

Someone don't know bout math and has bad judgement with estimating.

Look to the side. Not everyone could get into the event there were so many.

top kek

I wonder how much a 15k person crowd costs. Maybe a few were students going for their college credit.

Anybody know what this really is? Band?

That is not 15k. More like 3-4k.

>Arizona.

Too bad for her illegal immigrants can't vote.

Can someone explain to me why she's even in Arizona when she's given up on Ohio?

Isn't this the state where Obamacare has gone up 130%?

Her Twitter is just shilling out nothing to do with policy but meaningless attacks on Trump and top comments on her Facebook are all anti-Hillary, pro-Trump

Where are her campaign managers? You could throw a few people on Sup Forums a few Bitcoins and they'd do a better job

>they make money

>you post on Sup Forums

U
Mad

Ahahahhahaa

It's ASU Tempe. Its one of the highest student population campuses in the country (might even be the highest). Between classes it's like a rock concert... you can barely even move.

Let's see her get 3000 people to show up when they aren't already in the area for another reason.

another fucking college campus??

young people dont vote

whos the dj this time?

Those folks in the back are the people who are looking at the train wreck and can't help but watch. Half the folks in the audience are her press toadies.

I was there and there is no way it was 15,000 people. GF and I hung around outside and estimated 8-12,000 IF you included all the protesters, gawkers and cops. the main rally area was less than 1/3 of the SDFC field.

thats 2000 at best, probably less

Where is ISIS when you need them.

More like 2000, with 95% being college kids who got course credit for showing up.

EVERY FUCKING TIME you faggots post this, it's always because you cunts bused in the college faggots to fill seats. And EVERY FUCKING TIME, you inflate the numbers by 80% or more.

Proof positive, liberals are retarded cunts.

Lets see that crowed from a top down angle

xDDD

Arizona has a lot of people that are brainwashed into thinking that Mexicans should just be allowed in under any circumstances because muh hard life south of the border. My family is 50% white and 50% hispanic and you can bet that I know exactly how we're all voting.

wtf im mentally hill now

its fake
no way she can pull more than 3000 anywhere

You're right. There's probably 500% more people just outside the frame.

You weren't there then.

More than half of the people were outside the arena area. I would know.

>campaigning in Arizona
I mean did satan didn't tell her that Arizona is not going blue? Who the fuck is running her campaign?

Get out of my thread you stupid little cuck bitch.

Used that wallstreet money to fly in all the nerdy virgin paid trolls/staffers.

because some morons on 4 chan kept pushing the ARIZONA WILL GO BLUE meme, because of a couple of horrendously bad polls a month ago

no doubt this was scheduled on the border, and these "attendees" are all freshly crossed illegals

HOLY SHIT. HAS ANYONE SEEN HER CROWD FROM YESTERDAY?

Over 9000 people in Iowa!

Do you get a free bottle of infant blood for attending?

Jay-Z is performing right now

anyone autist enough to count?

>15,000
Like this was 13,000 amirite, fellow goy?

>american flags

not a hillary rally

that explains it. nigs love free shit and millenials love large outdoor music performances.

lazy autism at work here

Huh, I didn't realize there was 15k actors in Phoenix

Most likely panic due to poor early vote counts. The "Black girl magic" is probably a reaction to low early black voters. Remember that Hillary wants as many people as possible to vote early and lock themselves in so they can't change their minds while her ship sinks from all the leaks.

You mean, 15'000 showed up for a jay-z concert where hilldawg was the opening act.

I can tell you that there isn't even close to 5,000 in that PICTURE.

You need a wider angle.

You're forgetting the dead voters who are there in spirit. Rest assured though, they will be at the polls on Tuesday

>too bad for her illegal immigrants can't vote

Oh boy, do I have news for you.

>Not everyone could get into the event there were so many.

That's the other 2/3 of the field that they had as overflow. Only a few hundred people were in that area. They are really good at making these events feel packed when it wasn't.

Every fucking cuckold, SJW and resting bitch face liberal whore in the Valley of the Sun was there. I would have gladly been in the fireball if user had buried a tac nuke under the field, sadly no such sacrifices were made that day.

you cannot make this shit up :D. any anons there could record people leaving venue after the concert.

We need that headcount autist back here for this

That dude's a fucking hero

Jay Z is in Ohio right now, Hillary isn't there

I'm sure this has nothing to do with Jay-Z being there, right?
IT'S YA BOI JOVE

You're right, Hillary supporters don't need to wave a flag to pretend that they're patriotic.

It's ASU Tempe. That specific campus has 52000 students.

funny because trump hired actors to come to his presidential announcement a year ago

Sorry bro am not home tonight,no PC, on fucking mobile so no counting for this autistic dude tonight

I have trouble believing these rallies are legit. No one gave a fuck about going to see her until the last two days? Come on.

Checked.

Jay Z is in Ohio, retard

I dont know why but when someone from another country mentions my state i feel good. Like were not the most unknown state next to north dakota.

>15k
NOWHERE NEAR hahaha. More like 3k.

>trumps rally right now in PA has 7,000 people outside who couldnt get in

fuck off

Did she promise everyone free pizza?

Thanks for correcting the record. $0.02 has been deposited into your account.

Didn't Trump have 300,000 in Pennsylvania today?

It doesn't have that many. There are literally 1500 there.

Not just that but half the voting age people in that crowd were curious Asian and Middle Eastern students.

some of the dead are in fact there several times over

i actually get $10 per post because i'm half black and half jewish

only white male CTR posters get $0.02 per post due to their privilege

ALRIGHT FAGGOTS LETS GO AGAIN

Tried to zoom in to see if any shoops going on, but if you look at the crowd I'd say it is 80% women, 15% minority, 5% nu-male.

Try and count the males there. It is nearly all women.

Why the huge Macedonian flag?

She picks high-population college campuses for a reason. Those people were already there. Even if her laughably-inflated attendance number is true, that's only 1/4 of the enrolled students for that campus.

2mn for Trump at Inauguration Day.

Bout 5,000.

Pic related - DJT claiming 15k.

They're both full of shit.

pffffftuhhhhh...

>inafter shills

Say the line!

Thats like barely 2k or sth in the picture

>HURR MY FOTOSHOP WITH INACCURATE COUNTS AND NOT FULL SHOTS IS ACURATE
>RHURHRUHERUHRUHERUHERER
>TRUMPRMPRMPRMRMRPPPP

Get the fuck out you retarded cuckfuck.

That's not 15k people. lmao
Closer to 1,500.

Pretty sure it's up around 96,000 this year.

Observed.

Still no more than 2k, and still full of college kids who were pretty much coerced into going.

NOBODY FUCKING LIKES THAT OLD CUNT HILLARY. NOBODY. ANYONE WHO GOES IS EITHER A MUH VAGINA FEMITWAT OR A COLLEGE KID WHO HAD NO CHOICE. Period.

Quints. Checked

Maybe half outside but I'd say 1/3 outside of Zone 1. No way it was more crowded outside and a lot of us were protesters or onlookers, not supporters. Some cuties on the wall near SDFC.

>tfw when the Trump Train protesters had more energy in 200 people than the whole Hillary crowd.

Been to Syria pre war. Beautiful place. Sad to think I'm one of the last people alive to see the historic sites which are now dust or in complete ruins.

Lol theres not even 15k people in Arizona

So what was the count for that one?