>Arrow 6x02 Sneak Peek "Tribute"
>Gotham
>Bruce Wayne

Non-green Batman on the CW when?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Gotham/status/920799318293889024
dailysuperhero.com/2014/01/fox-bought-all-batman-tv-rights-for-new.html
youtu.be/gQ0ZZD-AG1c
variety.com/2017/tv/news/traci-thirteen-dr-thirteen-dc-comics-cw-elizabeth-banks-1202594676/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Generals are cancer, much like the CW shows

RIP Fox's Gotham.

Will s4 do the return of Barry Allen?

Do we have a betting pool for when Sara and Agent Hotcakes fuck?

Fox's comic book shows > CW's

Sara is bi this season, so probably after John.

Finally!

wait so if the crossover is the heroes are villains and villains are heroes, what does that make LoT?

they're already worse than villains at this point concerning fuck ups.

Is Ollie whipping it out?

Yes. Girls are smiling, guys aren't happy.

twitter.com/Gotham/status/920799318293889024

>Bruce Wayne was still in #Gotham last time we checked.

>Arrow season premiere drops the big secret identity reveal
>"It wasn't me!" and then moves on like nothing

>Non-green Batman on the CW when?

Never
Fox owns the rights of batman on tv. They've had the license since the Adam West show and they renewed it (for quite a big sum for Gotham).

WB cant use him on their network. If they could, they'd have already brought him in, in Smallville or Supergirl

dailysuperhero.com/2014/01/fox-bought-all-batman-tv-rights-for-new.html

Eh. There's something that wasn't mentioned there. Green Arrow was still using Batman characters in 2015, like Ra's al Ghul, so after Gotham had started production.

We also know that there's a Titans series in production, including Nightwing. So, it doesn't seem like they have exclusive rights to everything Batman related.

Of course, the one big missing element is Bruce Wayne himself, and maybe they have some kind of exclusive agreement there.

if the birds of prey tv was successful, would they have brought in bruce (self imposed exile) or they can't?

I can't answer that question. Batman actually had on-screen cameos there though in brief flashbacks. It wasn't just namedrops.

Ra's is a JL villain. Same as Deathstroke, same as Prometheus. Dahrk is a teen titans villain. Only exclusively GA characters we've seen so far is Malcolm, Shado and Count Vertigo and now, Richard Dragon.

youtu.be/gQ0ZZD-AG1c

>Ra's is a JL villain.
What? No way. He debuted as a Batman villain and most of his appearances are there. Ra's vs JL stories are fairly rare.

Deathstroke is another matter, he's clearly more associated with the Teen Titans than anything else (and started as a Titans villain too) and just faces Batman sometimes since his concept fits as a Batman antagonist well enough.

WOW a BATMAN REFERENCE?! They've NEVER done THAT before

That was Earth-2.

Oh well clearly if the show makes a reference while taking place in another universe it clearly doesn't count as the show making a reference

Is that felicitys stunt double standing behind them all or is she the writer who loves her so much

>the writer who loves her so much
No.

>Ra's is a JL villain. Same as Deathstroke
Are you dumb or something?

>if the show makes a reference while taking place in another universe it clearly doesn't count as the show making a reference
Yes, you're absolutely right.

>the writer who loves her so much
Do you really think that's how it works or is it just shitposting?

>Snart's coming back
>not thinking it won't be icecold dick.

No strings brah

>happy white couples
>cucked giant black man

With Flash opening the door with the multiverse shit, all of this can be explained away with multiverse.
Hell, DCEU can be explained away as a multiverse where the live action Doc Dong stole hope from Donner Verse
These things run on comic book logic folks, the question is just a matter of how far up the ass you can reach

No are you sure user, also look at digs fists of rage in this pic. You can tell he just wants to kill her.

Little bit of shitposting user we all know it's guggie bear that loves her so much. Although specky blonde woman standing jealous in the background in surprised. I'm the only one that has thought of it.
Check my post here their already apologising for it.

>look at digs fists of rage in this pic. You can tell he just wants to kill her.
Diggle is a big olicity shipper, he's just really happy.

Again, you still don't seem to know how things work. They don't care about these characters in the same way you do, it's just a job and money for them.

Any show can mention Bruce or Batman by name. Big Bang Theory can mention him and even say Gotham City exists in their world. They just can't show him or Gotham.

Part of the Fox/WB contract, first refusal rights for any future Batman television series belongs to Fox Television. That part of the contract only expires when Warners stops producing the Batman 66 DVDs/digital media. Which they have no intention of ever doing.

The only way for Bruce/Batman to appear on the Berlanti shows (which includes the Teen Titans) is with permission from Fox Television. Which they have gotten for the Titans. Frankly, never showing him would have been an elephant in the room. Show him briefly in the pilot and move on and everyone is happy.

Despite David being so public about his desire to appear with the Flash and GA, no one at Fox wants to budge on that yet. Don't expect the boy to shut up an out it tho. He's a fan boy and want to be part of a cross over as much as fans want to see it.

Ironically, we will probably see Tom Welling in a crossover before Fox allows that crossover to ever happen. Time and distance from Smallville have made him more comfortable with the idea of finally wearing the suit. Even if only once.

Sure thing anything that keeps you happy diggel has always been a huntressposter.

Wow user way to bring the fun down, what's russeled your jimmys today. I know how things work pretty fine user so chill out and have fun ok.

>anything that keeps you happy
My waifu makes me happy every night.

>diggel has always been a huntressposter.
Lol.

Sorry, I didn't know constantly bitching about a fictional character was "fun"

Well he was a lawyer so he is pretty much soulless, but why is he your waifu surly olibur is more your taste.

You know it's true user. Also look at amells face in that pic he looks like one of Weinstein's girls after an audition.

The only one bitching is you user, we are having a discussion about Sup Forums versions of Sup Forums characters with a little shitposting along the way. Now please tell me what part of Sup Forums has factual characters?

Is the wedding a fake-out and Felicity dies by the end of the season?

that is so fucking retarded. but really, fox does have some fucking balls. The same thing is happening with Star Wars. You would think disney owns ALL the rights. Well, nope, they don't. You see any OT blurays, new blurays around?
>The former distributor, 20th Century Fox, retains the physical distribution rights for the first two Star Wars trilogies, owns permanent rights for the original 1977 film and continues to hold the rights for the prequel trilogy and the first two sequels to A New Hope until May 2020. Walt Disney Studios owns digital distribution rights to all the Star Wars films, excluding A New Hope

what a fucking joke. You think disney would rerelease ot with no special edition bullshit. But they can't, and even if they wait until 2020, they can only release the I-VI without the fucking original film. They already paid billions for this, they couldn't afford couple billions more?

I really hate this bullshit. They basically made Green Arrow into Batman because of poor business decisions.

Why do you think they've been pissy with fox over rights fights dealing with mutants and other superhero shit

it's all pissing matches and Fox is eating Disney's lunch.

Ironically both times, Disney bought into something Fox already had its claws into meaning they wanted this fight.

Iger vs Murdoch brah

Does Fox own any other DC properties?

They never owned any others. The WB rented out rights for TV batman to Fox but that has nothing to do with disney from my understanding.

I think WB has a development deal with sony too for something, they just optioned new books.

I don't think Fox owns them either, like Disney deal, they're squatting on certain rights and own others outright

Don't think so.

They're gonna end up hate-fucking eventually aren't they?

Diggle; I'm so FUCKING happy right now guys!

Shes for the coldick brah

What about coldfutadick?

variety.com/2017/tv/news/traci-thirteen-dr-thirteen-dc-comics-cw-elizabeth-banks-1202594676/