Fuck it

I am prepared to be shit on for this but fuck it.
All this political pedophile shit being brought up on Sup Forums reminds me of of this cult called The Finders that was brought to light in the 1980s.
It was based in Washington D.C. and was thought to have connections I think the CIA and had members were a part of the political elite. Ted L. Gunderson was the FBI agent heading the case and was ordered to stop investigating by the CIA because it became a matter of "national security" and the case was dropped. Basically they kidnapped children for for sexual cult ceremonies much what people are discussing about with Jeffrey Epstein and the weird Owl temple on his loli island. They also sacrificed animals for blood rituals much like what we are seeing with the "Spirit Cooking" ceremony being passed around. The cult was never disbanded or charged even though 2 of the members were caught with CP and 6 kids they kidnapped. When I was reading what Sup Forums has been coming up with lately, this was the first thing I thought of.

Link to original Washington Post story in the 1980s:

washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1987/02/08/cult-member-defends-2-men-in-child-abuse-case/d404251c-8540-49e1-8178-beb41efc8ee2/

Original CIA report filed by Ted L. Gunderson:

archive.org/details/ThisIsTheCiafindersFile

Summary of the story:

thedailyresistance.com/the-story-of-the-cias-finders-abduction-operation-the-cia-traffics-in-drugs-child-ritual-sexual-abuse-and-global-murder/

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-clinton-back-border-fence-law
permalink.gmane.org/gmane.culture.discuss.cia-drugs/19882
youtube.com/watch?v=MIUgThru7JY
youtube.com/watch?v=MADYzQstpsU
tedgunderson.info/index_htm_files/US Customs Service Report of Investigation FINDERS.pdf
topdocumentaryfilms.com/conspiracy-of-silence/
youtube.com/watch?v=exnrKpMgVwo
docs.google.com/document/d/1xXmEtfaTMW3oZj1gbHXHIHa4A9sbCAV7G-lmzCHp4kU/edit
ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/survivor-stories/story-of-survivor-of-multi-generational-cult/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_6j3Nxhxjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have a bump, good stuff.

I know at least 1 NSA data analysis worker who's hardcore pedo/abusive. He passed all sorts of lie detectors (yes they ask about home life) to get where he is. Either he beats the machine or they all part of the pedo club.

Not at least, just one.

rly makes you think

Have a bump because Sup Forums is full of plebs.

There's a post on reddit that covers a massive pedo conspiracy that's lasted for decades, maybe longer. If you with all the knowledge acquired related to the Clinton pedophilia accusation it makes much much more sense

It's likely that this is a society that's been around for many many decades

bump

>home life

No

Ted Gunderson did strong work on a variety of subjects.

TIP Ted. You are still remembered.

so is the fbi the proles/peoples enforcement where as the cia is the shadow governments enforcement?

this whole election has been a fucking wild ride.

we wanted happenings, we fucking got them

praise kek

The Finders case was a thing I researched before this whole election happened and now with the emails coming to light we really don't know how deep this shit goes. Ted on the report said that there is so many kids missing a year but our government does little to find them.

What the fuck is The Kentucky Project?
Did you look into Houlihan?

Hillary is your candidate, NOT Trump!

Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

Reminder:
Hillary actually VOTED for a physical barrier between mexico and the US. she is your vote, not trump
Hillary Clinton voted for a physical barrier between Mexico and the US in 2006:
cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-clinton-back-border-fence-law

bump

Links?

Just read the two in the OP

Did you read it in the CIA file or the news story?

Interesting link saying the Finders was phase 2 of MK ULTRA.
permalink.gmane.org/gmane.culture.discuss.cia-drugs/19882

I

Triiiiips

the CIA brought us MKULTRA they did a huge amount of illegal human experiments. Having a supply of kids for psychological and biological experimentation seems possible.

Jump down the rabbit hole youtube.com/watch?v=MIUgThru7JY

>jew
Checks out.

I wish that surprised me still.

I miss not knowing how bad things really were.

After Watergate CIA destroyed a huge amount of documentation on MKULTRA. See wikipedia. We only knows bits of MKULTRA.

>"destroyed"
The knowledge they gained is still out there in the hands of the puppet masters. They can control people. There's no question about it. If the experiments had been a failure, they would have allowed them to be released to the public.

That shit with LSD was just a false flag. The real experiments were spirited away.

OP is right.

the only ppl who disagree are shills
and holocaust believers.

I'm 1/4 native american and half irish...
Should I be worried?
I thought glimpses of the future and dreams that were prophetic were just an oddity.
Hey good news is though I called Trump being president about 12 years ago after watching him on TV in some interview he was doing.

>Hitler was awesome cause he exterminated Jews who are a threat to the world.
>The Holocaust never happened.

Pick one.

Do you have missing time?

Not that I know of?
I mean memories are shoddy of childhood cause I'm 30 now but ya know that's probably just time.

No need for worry then :)

Well guess I'll repost this, posted it much earlier but nobody paid attention.
All this rumor about pedos and clinton admin got me to thinking about something, Donald Ewen Cameron was a CIA operative that did something similar during the MKultra era and it was uncovered that he was using child trafficking to blackmail high-status politicians.
Why is this important or relevant you might ask, H.W. Bush headed the CIA at the time investigations were opened into MKultra and oversaw the destruction and coverup of these operations, the significance of this is the similarities in both cases, Donald Ewen Cameron was found to have abducted children, trafficked them and had high-level politicians recorded engaging with them. H.W. Bush ultimately covered him and was very much an asset to this operation.

In 1950 CIA experiments began on humans including innocent children. The CIA program eventually known as MKULTRA consisted of 149 sub-projects, plus another 33 closely related programs. There were 80 participating US and Canadian institutions including 44 colleges and universities. All were, and it is suspected, are presently funded by US taxpayers through a black budget.
In 1964 after a successful lawsuit by mind-control survivor Linda MacDonald, Congressional inquiries supposedly ended MKULTRA.

Relevancy to Clinton? H.W. Bush is related to Clintons through Jenna Hager-Bush. Funny right? My belief is that whoever inherited David Ewen Camerons "work" is the direct source of this and has knowledge of the entirety of what's happening and thusfar all signs point to H.W. Bush being the spook.
youtube.com/watch?v=MADYzQstpsU

In 1975, during the first senate committee meeting concerning MK Ultra it was said; "From its beginning in the early 1950s until its termination in 1963, the program of surreptitious administration of LSD to unwitting non-volunteer human subjects demonstrates a failure of the CIA's leadership to pay adequate attention to the rights of individuals and to provide effective guidance to CIA employees.

Though it was known that the testing was dangerous, the lives and sanity of test subjects were placed in jeopardy and ignored.... Although it was clear that the laws of the United States were being violated, the testing continued."

The CIA, 2 years later in 1977, found itself again before the Senate and key men were questioned concerning their role in conducting these and other tortuous and mind killing "experiments". In 1975-1976 however George H.W. Bush was appointed director of the CIA, and senate hearings have revealed that a massive amount of paperwork concerning Mk ultra projects has been destroyed. It should be noted that the official story claimed that the majority of the paperwork was destroyed in 1972. US interest in mind control and manipulation can be traced back to Dr. A. Newton Richards in 1941. This was the year that the Chemical Warfare Service merged with the Committee on Medical Research. Richards was the progressive liberal director who had concluded there was a necessity to progress certain studies to the human level of experimentation.

GHWB was also Skull and Bones.

I remember being a kid and seeing some footage of him on TV playing soccer with some kids as a PR stunt wearing those really faggoty short shorts some guys wore at the time. I remember thinking to myself, geez what a creeper.

Same kind of vibe I got off a teacher in 1st grade who wound up going to the slammer for touching boys.

Wew.

The future sight is neat though. Nice to know bloodline heritage helps out on that shit. Though I gotta say I don't really feel any connection to the paranormal in the sense of ghosts or spirits or anything like that.

Wife says she's sensitive to creepy vibes and can see auras and I've always disregarded it. But after watching this and knowing that she's also 1/4 native american and 1/2 Scottish maybe that plays into it too.

This is getting a little too /x/ for me though. I'm a skeptic at heart though willing to at least listen when someone brings the subjects up. Guess I'm just conflicted on if it's real or not because it's my normal and I assume it's everyone's normal.

So my question is, if there has been evidence of child trafficking for MK ULTRA experimention and then child trafficking or the Finders child sex rituals (all of which is tied to the CIA) then what is there connection? Is their some metaphysical goal of this child rape/abduction agenda?

My guess is whatever the child has as far as talents or how they're possibly exploited would be what they'd be taken for in the first place.

That kind of stuff is just too common to disregard, even if we don't really understand the exact underlying mechanism.

Actually it's strangely common for people who use psychedelics to experience pretty clear transient abilities to predict further into the future than normal. One of the ill-understood aspects of human intelligence is intuition -- how it is able to draw such generally correct conclusions based on such incomplete information.

I don't have anything I'd put a name to, but I can say that when people come to me for advice that it's typically on how the future might take shape or where to look to find the answer to a problem.

Linda Macdonald was the proof that it did occur, why there were congressional hearings as to what went on and inquiries.
The agenda that Donald Ewen Cameron used was to intentionally have high level politicians partake in sex acts with either minors, prostitutes, the same sex, etc and use it as a form of blackmail and keep a hush circle/money flow essentially.

I used to never believe in the illuminati excuse I thought it was the catalyst of all conspiracy. Like any thing that happens in the world some guy is yelling, "the illuminati did it!!!" But with recent child rape and ritualistic meetings coming up lately, it just keeps pointing to some sort of globalist satanism plot. Like is a child innocence the closest thing there is to god so they get some sort of psychological power from it? Fuck man I'm going to be up all night.

I have a link to the original department of treasury investigation report.
sorry if its what you already posted

tedgunderson.info/index_htm_files/US Customs Service Report of Investigation FINDERS.pdf

they believe that children have a power that keeps them young, watch alex jones videos on this, he really knows his shit.

funny how people kept saying alex jones was crazy and the week before the election his 20+ years of ranting is vindicated

topdocumentaryfilms.com/conspiracy-of-silence/

Conspiracy of Silence is a 56-minute unreleased documentary film produced by Yorkshire Television in 1994.

The subject of the film is an alleged child sexual abuse ring involving a number of prominent Nebraska persons, including Lawrence King, an Omaha banker, political fundraiser, and convicted felon.

The documentary was scheduled for broadcast in the United States on cable outlet Discovery Channel on May 3, 1994.

However, it was never aired. Proponents of the film claim that it was withdrawn due to political pressure; neither Yorkshire Television nor Discovery Channel commented officially on why it was not aired.

I get that side and it totally makes sense. It's the ritual cult side that is my biggest question. Like the Owl temple on Epstein's loli island. If it was just blackmail than I wouldn't even so disturbed but the cult following is what is fucking up my head so much about it.

I'm going to sound like white trash saying this but when I've used DXM in the past I obtain that more.

Empathy skyrockets and I can literally just KNOW what someone with me in the room is thinking or feeling almost as if I'm feeling it myself.

Closing my eyes lets me form pictures in my mind of whatever I want to construct and if I simply ride it out glimpses of the future show up instead. But it's not a solid future, it's more like seeing possibilities that may come to pass if I do certain things or behave in a certain way.

Also have increased sensitivity to touch and doing something like massaging my wife while on it I can simply know exactly where she's in pain or what on her hurts and it increases the ability to do it effectively 10 fold... those are her words.

The drug is a weird one for sure. It has a very strange effect on everyone at different dosages and it's definitely something that should be looked into more but there's no way any gov. would allow it outside of academia.

Make sense why Paul Ryan hasn't aged a day in 20 years. Holywood seems to have something up its sleeve other than botox when it comes to not aging.

the military and higher level politicians are all into this type of shit

Here is an interview with a retired NYPD vice detective named James Rothstein (i know ((())) ) on human compromise (blackmail)

youtube.com/watch?v=exnrKpMgVwo

>dat pic
Looks like the grateful dead skull

DXM is pretty amazing for empathy, although I've only gotten that with other people also on it.

I've only spontaneously done touch healing on myself twice, and I still don't really understand how I did it. A close relative of mine practices a more scientific version of touch healing and even gives international lectures about it -- he's said to be "good with his hands."

We definitely don't really understand the reality we're in. A friend of mine studying in a language-related medical field forwarded me a recent paper to do with studying the effects of LSD on linguistic structure and its potential rehabilitative possibilities. It made me glad to see some people are still exploring these kinds of things openly and for at least some kind of greater good (I work in science and it always has a cover story purpose and a more underhanded ulterior purpose.)

I'm definitely in on this. The information and the conclusion you make from it is way too obvious.

We're basically in the first season of True Detective, niggers. What a time to be alive.

docs.google.com/document/d/1xXmEtfaTMW3oZj1gbHXHIHa4A9sbCAV7G-lmzCHp4kU/edit

GET IN HERE FAGS

PUT EVERY SHADY THING YOU KNOW ABOUT HILLARY IN HERE

No idea honestly, that's been the theme for this the entire time though and whether it occurred as a recent theme or existed at that time is hard to really know.
Personal belief? These CIA spooks were transferred from OSS and were into some shady shit to start, wouldn't doubt there was an occult theme originating from there given that SS was plagued with occultists.

the cult shit has to do with literally brainwashing people to have multiple personalities. The rituals they do fuck them up

ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/survivor-stories/story-of-survivor-of-multi-generational-cult/

I was thinking about Ted Gunderson when all this satanic news broke. I wonder why more people aren't talking about him.

>frankfurt germany
Its keeps coming back to that fucking city wtf

So does this confirm that magick is real? Why would these people spend their time doing blood rituals if they got nothing in return? I've experienced spooky paranormal shit before, so i definitely believe magick could be real.

I have a multiple personality but it usually was super into drug experimentation and findingredients hidden truths. Those were crazy days. So the ritual side is a sense I'd complete psychological control? Pretty much what religion does but x100?

Holy shit that made me cringe.

Explain?

Brilliant, subtle redpilling.

I remember going to religious ed one night (Roman Catholic) and the one of the women who ran it told us stories of how she went to a retreat and was completely blown away that after getting really into it it she felt something go through her and started speaking in tongues and how it was the weirdest thing.

Whether that's magick or what I don't know. But there are definitely things that happen when you engage in certain kinds of rituals. It's found in pretty much world wide as far back into history as we know, and it often a subject of higher learning and a priority when it comes to written knowledge.

Frankfurt school maybe?

>satanic
This satanic bullshit is all just gay little mask they wear to feel edgy and also serve as a distraction from what they are actually doing which is running a pedo ring.

These button-down professionals get off on pretending to be edgy and a part of some gay little edgy play (ritual) while they indulge in their real sins of molesting children.

like a completely altered personality where they have no recollection of the other. Can be triggered by code words or something. Read that website the stuff they do makes it where their mind is completely pliable for brainwashing

all magic boils down to effecting the natural world by will alone.

science has shown that this is never the case, will alone does not effect the natural world. you have to do something.

so no, chanting words, drawing symbols, and a funny dance will not effect anything beyond you looking like an idiot

I've been told I've got a natural talent for massaging outside of DXM so I figured it just made that ability stronger for whatever unknown reason.

Can't confirm the empathy thing with people not on it as I've never done it with someone who wasn't on it before. Kills the enjoyment since it's a very reclusive experience and having someone staring at you would fuck that up.

I know of things like reiki due to relatives indulging in it and I've never really believed in it however the last time the wife and I were on it we experimented a bit.

We held each other's hands and she told me to focus on my chest and stomach are and imagine as if I were gathering a form of energy there with my mind. Then she told me to push it from there through my arms and hands to see if she could feel it.

Without provocation the moment I actually felt as if it were happening in my arms and through my hands she began to shiver.

She did the same thing to me and had the same result.

This sort of thing is obviously easily skepticism and should be since you can just say it's basically a self fulfilled prophecy in some ways if the two believe it can happen...

But it's no lie I did feel something both times and the reaction from her being completely on cue from what I felt is what spooked me the most.

Anyway this is /x/ shit so I'll cease it after this post.

gunderson is controlled disinfo. he received orders from aqueerno himself and he also married anton lavey's ex wife

>people have already forgotten about the Satanic Panic

Doomed to repeat.

The CIA, uses pedo-cults as proxies for their human trafficking operations, which are done to bribe and blackmail people in high places as the behest of the deep state.

bump for interest

>But it's no lie I did feel something both times and the reaction from her being completely on cue from what I felt is what spooked me the most.

That is your brain playing tricks. You are making connections when non exist. DXM does not give you magic powers.

Well there are theories that fall along the lines of "If it's not observed then it's not there" as far as physics go. So there's something to be said for willing things to happen, especially with large amounts of people doing so.

But it's all very fringe science with just as many articles to debunk it as to prove them so who the fuck knows.

So how does hypnotism work?

Which in my mind, confirms there are outside forces that we don't completely understand (spirits, demons etc). I've dabbled in Thelema and Hermeticism though i am Catholic. I've decided to stop messing with it because I started to feel more and more loopy as i kept studying it. I mean, look how crowley turned out.

I mean there's nothing to prove that magick is real, but i have my anecdotal experience when it came to channeling a spirit. You wont believe me, but oh well.

Kek that makes a lot of sense actually.

>Muhahahaha we are so evil and scarry! Messenger with us and Satan will come and take your soul.

>Jerry can you pass the lube. This little kids but hole is too tight.

I don't think they're "magic" powers.
More along the lines of controlling your own electric field via a heightened state of awareness and connection to that part of your brain and pushing it onto others.
Nothing spooky, just a drug that can perhaps alter the mind to such a state that things that would otherwise be unable to happen can.
I don't believe in the otherworldly powers or any of that BS. If there's no scientific plausibility in it then it's bunk in my opinion.

>willing things to happen, especially with large amounts of people doing so.

People thinking happy thoughts does not change the world, actions do.

Know if you want to argue that words can shape our reality because they change how we think sure but that is not magic. That is just our monkey meat brains doing its thinking the best it can

There's actual science to that effect, even if it's not generally accepted.

Check out a book called "Quantum Touch 2.0" by Richard Gordon, the work of Masaru Emoto on the thought changing the crystalline structure of water molecules. Both were recommended to be by a half native-american shaman who works on all kinds of classified shit for the government.

Whatever it is, belief in it seems to make it work more at a greater than random rate. And for all the world those times when I healed myself it felt like what I was doing was unclogging and releasing some kind of "flows."

the ritual abuse is just so extreme they blank their mind out like some sort of blank slate. They have a method that starts with kids in foster homes and run aways that starts in childhood. A lot of government and military people are involved in this sort of shit

That's actually what I mean though, not magic shit.

Get enough people together and the one with the strongest will can influence the others that then spread to everyone else.

So basically you are saying his cases were distractions from what was really going on? He seemed to do a lot of great work tho.

>Sup Forums is just being redpilled about pedowood

bout fucking time

Ritualistic slaves that are willing to carry out any action? That is a pretty powerful tool. The pedophile part would make sense as a form of mental submission from sexual actions.

Seriously... please stop user. You describing it in ways that I've felt too is a little bit much. It's nice to know there's precedent out there but it really starts to touch on something that for whatever reason just seems like it's too out there to grasp. Maybe we're simply not developed enough to grasp what that is.

I can tell you when I embrace that sort of thing while on the drug I feel it more intensely but unless there are brain scans going on or body scans that can be done while I'm on it I'll just chalk it up to self fulfilling prophecy again and continue to live in my happy skeptic bubble.

>influence the others that then spread to everyone else.
like any good psyops.

a place like this is a wet dream for someone doing that kind of work. not only can you propagate an idea rapidly but if done correctly the community will do it for you

There's a great scene in the documentary, "The Smartest Guys in the Room" which I guess is no longer free on YouTube. Anyway, it's footage of the conspirators acting out a play making fun of how stupid the people were that they were grafting.

I don't know if you've ever been involved in a criminal conspiracy, but that feeling of power that you can control another person's reality and they won't even believe you if you tell them what you did and what you're going to do and how it all works is totally intoxicating. Being in that position myself is what made me swear to myself that I would only ever be honest with people because it got downright scary abusing people for fun and joking around about it.

The flipside of that is the power of groups of people focused on one idea to bring it down or build it up. Tons of people from different world views and talents all bringing themselves to the table to work towards one goal is something to be wary of but also to be lauded given the circumstances.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name. But what's puzzling you, is just the nature, of my game.

The greatest danger we probably face is too many people in that position whose morality faded long ago due to that feeling. Would also explain why they so vehemently defend those positions using misinformation and slander to anyone who stands in their way.

Huh. So the global elite might not have an agenda other than the addiction of manipulative conspiracy power? More like a psychopath that kills for a mental orgasm rather than a sociopath trying to manipulate someone for a personal gain?

a lot of them are forced to have sex with politicians or people in high positions of power to use as blackmail. That guy Max Spiers who people were talking about on here a few weeks ago was a victim of this type of abuse there are actually a lot of people but most who come forward are harassed, gangstalked, or have their families threatened stuff like that

Here comes the Wiener!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_6j3Nxhxjk

It's true. All of it. We've just been programmed to laugh it off as conspiracy theories. How deep does the rabbit hole go? What's next, lizard men?

Yes.

That's how the whole thing unraveled. His wife was going for a dog job at the DOD and couldn't pass the polygraph.

>So the global elite might not have an agenda other than the addiction of manipulative conspiracy power

there is no conspiracy, they never work. all that you have are individual actors acting in their best interest.

your stupid monkey brain likes to make connections, even if non exists. its why you see shapes and patterns in clouds.

ask yourself could anything be kept secret today in a world where everything is leaked and no ones letters are safe?

fuck someone would leak this shit for pennies on the dollar, many would do it just to be famous