For one day, and one day only, you have Purple Man's powers. What do you do with them...

For one day, and one day only, you have Purple Man's powers. What do you do with them? I'd probably get some free Hot-n-Ready Little Ceaser's pizzas myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EkwNc2brWHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get a bunch of money legally I suppose.

Lose my virginity.

cut in all the lines at disneyland

youtube.com/watch?v=EkwNc2brWHw
Sing this out loud to see what would happen
>inb4 you will die

Tell a bunch of Hollywood producers to make all the movies and TV shows I want made.

Live like he lived, just less cruel.

I'll go around telling random people in the streets they're feeling good and hopeful, they want to help the fellow man

Off-topic but could he do the following?
>"think of someone you love"
>"think of something that frightens you to the point where you get a panic attack and possibly a heartache"
>"think of both at the same time until everything you love about that person is associated with your worst nightmare"
>go meet that loved one
I want to see that kind of emotional abuse with a mind control villain. What kind of comic should I read for that? I expected that kind of thing from the show, but it went with banal "kill yourself"-tier shit instead.

Take guardianship of four mutant orphans with questionably useful powers, spend days brainwashing them using mantra-repeating techniques in my underground torture chamber, then have them bully and lightly rough up like 6 security guards so I could get a property deal from the governor.

...God, this was such a terrible cartoon in retrospect.

But user, wouldn't that be rape?

I'd tell this one guy I hate to literally go fuck himself.

>spend the whole day tracking down people you dislike telling them to give you their money and forcing them to kill themselves in horrifying ways
I see the appeal.

tell someone to kill me

>spend days brainwashing them using mantra-repeating techniques in my underground torture chamber
you only get one day though

Could "Do a good deed" backfire at all?

his daughter is a mutant and could be used by Fox

I'd tell people at fox to put me in charge of the X-Men film series, also I would tell the actress who's playing Dani Moonstar to fall in love with me and to never break character.

I would have sex with young children

Not a comic but Hunger games did something where the girls boyfriend was brainwashed to fear and hate everything about her upon sight. It takes a while to break his programing and he feels guilty

Oh man I love that idea.

I now finally understand that Whomp comic where Ronnie can't stop getting promotions without knowing why.

Do I know it's only one day? I'd give myself enough money to live comfortably on, probably through the bank.

Just get massive amounts of money, essentially giving you the Purple Man's powers forever.

I mean, probably try to get us much money as I could, or valuables. Get people to donate to my worthy cause. I could make a good amount in a few hours.

So, then Id probably film these "candid" videos. Make people do awkward shit and film it. Id release them slowly on the internet. Get like 10 or so videos or people doing batshit crazy stuff in public and just release one a month for a while. That'd be fun for a 1 day of work.

Took me a second to get that.

Rig the next elections and make that purple guy the president.

If it's for one day, getting a lot of money seems to be the only course of action.

If I had his powers for good I'd focus more on making good looking, rich and powerful women my slaves while making everyone around them not care, then basically use their wealth and influence to get things I want done.

Get a shit tonne of money so I wouldn't have to work, it wouldn't be illegal as they would be charity donations