Stop taking Abramovic seriously you muppets

She is the living embodiment of every single piece of bullshit performance art you ever heard of.

Shes been doing this shit for decades. The occult stuff is edgy bullshit and just one of her exhibitions. She makes a living from it.

If you want to use her for propaganda do so but stop believing any of this satanist bullshit is actually for real.

Shes the Marilyn Manson of the art world.

Fuck off shill. She's gonna die on a pike with the rest of the scumbags

It's as real as our magic. Magic is just a type of communication, a type of social technology between humans. If our leaders are doing sadistic occult rituals, that's bad. It means they're insane with power. Stuff like this, her art, obsesses over domination and degradation and power. It's not about beauty like we should hope it to be. Our leaders have to wield power, but they should't have this attitude towards it.

Doesnt matter its a great narrative we can spin to the normies especially the superstitious nigs and spics

>Doesnt matter its a great narrative we can spin to the normies especially the superstitious nigs and spics

This i understand.

but theres plenty of idiots here actually think her and Lady fucking Gaga are actually real witches its like hillbilly Sup Forums and fucking embarrassing.

Impossible to convince a god fearing person that anything she does is 'ok'.

Sorry, but cannibalism and child rape isn't "art" and is unacceptable no matter how you frame it.

We dont have a bunch of hysterical threads just because someone listened to a few Mayhem CDs this is same level kvlt edgy bullshit and anyone who thinks its real its a retard.

Maybe, but it's gonna backfire and it's gonna make Sup Forums and wikileaks look like a bunch of retarded occult conspiracy theorists.

This user has his head on straight.
>until we see evidence of actual voodoo rituals and real sacrifice don't let this shit get to your head.
Use it to scare the fuck out of normies.

Remember:
>our meme magic is the power of an organized people. It is somewhat real.
>their magic is bullshit or at the most something that will have hem consumed by demons.

Back to your battle stations and let's smight this bitch and throw all her friends in a Siberian prison next week.
>God speed anons

We already know this, faggot. We are only spreading it around because it scares normies. Think with your fucking head, m8.

What you think her and Lady Gaga licking syrup off a model in a bath at an art gallery is cannibalism?

Fucking lol you retard.

>Sup Forums and wikileaks look like a bunch of retarded occult conspiracy theorists.

Because they are a bunch of retarded occult conspiracy theorists

and a few smart people of course. the ones agreeing with me on this thread

CTR ALERT, Twitters going crazy MSM is in crowd control.

Confirmed for severe optics problem if nothing else. Shits spoopy.

no im outraged anyone is taking Abramovic seriously

i hate her shitty bullshit style of art im a fucking classicist not CTR

>t. performance artist moonlighting as a barista

We aren't taking her seriously, you colossal faggot.

The problem is that Podesta is one of those fucking wackjobs who's ATTRACTED to the occult. THAT'S THE STORY.

Jesus fucking Christ, how can you be so stupid?

>(((OY VEY BAD GOYIM NOTHING TO SEE HERE STOP LOOKING INTO OUR DEGENERACY SIGNALING)))
Thanks OP, going to start personally investigating this bitch and everyone she's connected with now that you've signaled to me that it is imperative to do so in order to expose you fucking kikes.

Bohemian grove, Chelsea's inverted cross necklaces, now Hilldog and Bill getting tied to these "dinners" where an occult ritual takes place whether it's for lulz/art or devil worship I don't know. The devil thrives when we think he doesn't exist. Maybe it's like hokey fraternity shit but even that shit didn't sit right with me. MAGA.

Yes i can see that you cretin

but the are loads of Amerifats who actually believe in Satan and God and that shit and are taking it seriously because face it theres not much performance art in hillbilly Trumpland

>social technology

wow user. excellent meme. I will start using that . that's a well articulated way of putting it.

Heresy for the sake of being edgey is still heresy.

Kek wills it

yeah this bitch is an honorary jew if not a real jew. her "art" is just shocking people for it's own sake and passed off as 'deep'. anyway her link to podesta is good bait for religious minded minorities. no one who's religious would condone this kind of bs

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a goddamn duck.

Who gives a shit what they think so long as we get what we want?

haha do so you'll either bore your self silly or become an artfag and move to New York

researching Abramovic is fucking punishment lol go for it sunshine

>but the are loads of Amerifats who actually believe in Satan and God and that shit and are taking it seriously
Yeah, stupid, southern, baptist niggers on Twitter and facebook.

NONE OF WHICH ARE HERE.

Wut plenty of god-fearing Sup Forumstards out in force tonight

She is just weird and fuckt in the head...but apparently so is anyone who thinks this shit is just an ok pastime. WE MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS!!!!!