Knowledge Bomb. Planned Parenthood is a major supplier for US based Cults

Planned Parenthood is a major supplier for US based Cults.

They've also donated money to the Clinton Campaign & the Foundation.

Notice which Celebs support it & which groups are being targeted by it.

Planned Parenthood is a industrial scale operation for not only eugenics/dehumanization of unborn, but also to supply the many death cults with body parts,blood and things of that nature.

Groups such as in Hollywood tend to get the bigger shipments, and depend on location/travel time, they can get the baby's that are still very much alive.

The statement of "next day shipping" takes a whole new meaning.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96056799/#96056799
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95929746/#95929746
blacklivesmatter.com/events/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adoption_and_Safe_Families_Act.
govtrack.us/congress/bills/111/s1458
govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hr3323
govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hr4143
pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/hs92/3002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fun times.

ok that's cool

tell us about the election

I hope your anon5 and not a fuck twit

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95929746/#95929746

Lately I've been getting trolls/impersonators, but I'm still getting information out to you guys.

You can find most of my older threads on 4plebs FYI.

I am still the same guy since v1.

Nothing is fun about this type of topic.

I've talked about it in many different Knowledge Bombs.

>I've talked about it in many different Knowledge Bombs.
yeah yeah they doubled down on hillary etc but do you have any new info on the election

it's in a few days after all

And yes, there are connections to Spirit Cooking.

Bump...this is wayyyy down the list.

bump

anon5 I thought you were leaving

Look what I said in that thread.

So Planned Parenthood, being funded by the Federal gov't is funneling money to the Clintons...what number are we talking here? How much of it is visible and how much hidden?

Is there a paper trail that would lead to the modes of transportation hence companies involved?

Is the Steve Pieczynk coup or whatever real?
Please tell me it is. according to redefininggod.com it is a psy-op to bring in a world order.

Which is quite unfortunate due to what it covers and how its relevant lately.

Not leaving, just taking a step back to look at whats going on.

Oh, I missed that thread. I'll look through, thanks.

Have a bump

Sup Forums has hypothesized that Planned Parenthood was created as a means of implementing a network of child sacrifice to Moloch since 2015.

It's true. It's all literally true:

Dude groups of students watch Marina make her "soup" all the time. It's not baby bodies, Jesus.

I'm sure she'd have an issue putting that down on her taxes as a deductible.

Did I miss an earlier thread today?

i have officially grown weary of your threads.

they used to have basis in reality, and now they are shitty poop.

should have known better

What's the benefit to these death rituals? Why do they need the blood or body parts? Fountain of youth? Enlightenment? Sex?

No you are not the same guy you nigger. You are some faggot that replies with shit content and one liners. Kill yourself.

bump for justice
CTR is in overdrive
Keep it coming Anon5

Welcome back, you switched up your icon this time.

Any additional history/info on marina abramovic you might be able to offer?

so mr. trip code
do you have ANY
ANY AT ALL
evidence that planned parenthood is delivering live (or even dead) babies to anyone??

????????

Thought you might like to see this since you covered it a while back. BLM sending kids to Dubai.

blacklivesmatter.com/events/

Thousands to Millions.

Potentially.

Connections can be found.

Reality is much stranger then fiction.

I've been the same guy since v1.

You listed 3 of the common ones.

Appreciate it.

Yet..... how do you know?

Also she isn't the only person that does them.

Look on 4plebs, I made 3 new ones.

Why ISIS is so quiet? Even stabbings stopped
Is the big one very close?

I want LARPers to leave.

Thanks for all your info Anon5. Very interested in the frontal lobe topic. This one leaves me a little disgusted. Have to step back on this thread.

Is /X/ invading today or what?

If you think shes messed up, you should see Hillary.

Lets put it this way, some things are hidden in plain sight because they know the public are idiots.

Its clear they haven't studied history of how Arabs treat Blacks as slaves.

Hello again based Anon5, where do you get your info?

Do you think there will be attacks monday?

Can you point us in the direction of any people besides Marina? A hint maybe?

Are boats humanity's last defense against the 3DPD, Anon5?

Considering BLM is one of the SJW groups starting to rip itself apart it should not be surprising that they don't realize that.

Calm before the storm.

Also incidents have been happening, just they are either covered up and/or not reported by the MSM.

Its fucked up shit, nothing more I can say.

Except.........Soylent Green.

Is Assange dropping the bombshell today? NYPD?

Also, where do they get live babies from for that? Didn't really realize they have live ones too.

Touhous will save us you imbecile cretin.

Safar cometh.

If Trump is elected do you think this will impact ISIS' timeline?

Was the stabbing in London ISIS? Czech gas explosion?

"gas explosion"

They've pulled that line so many times this year I'm amazed more people don't catch on.

Useless idiots are always reclassified as expendable.

Just like CTR.........

Look at which Female Celebs/Politicians flock around her.

For some reason, Women are always fascinated with the occult and tend to progress up in places.

Which explains the South Korea situation,Merkel & now Hillary.

Remember this........

Men build & destroy civilizations. Women end Civilizations.

Live babies come from partial birth abortions that Hillary loves so much

DELETE THIS

Late term abortions is a fairly common way.

Have a bump

wut?

Why not both

>merkel
>witchcraft

Ok, now I'm starting to see why she's been doing what she's doing with the immigrants.

The hollywood angle hasn't really come up a whole ton in the latest drive to investigate all the pedo/occult stuff which is unfortunate.

Oh, I see. Because they aren't meant to survive anyways.

(You)

>Look on 4plebs, I made 3 new ones.

Thanks.

Apologies if I stumble into covered ground. I'll read later.

While looking into Haiti I found myself going in another direction...perhaps a more strategic one.

While Bill Clinton was President he signed this into law...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adoption_and_Safe_Families_Act. What jumped out at me was the primary Republican advocate for the bill stating "We will not continue the current system of always putting the needs and rights of the biological parents first. ... It's time we recognize that some families simply cannot and should not be kept together." Sounds righteous on the surface and maybe he meant it but the future repercussions of this type of thought could easily be perverted. It seems to me this is to lay a framework to weaken the family structure. Just one more encroachment by the gov't telling you how you should act.

Then there were follow up attempts at legislation that did not pass:

govtrack.us/congress/bills/111/s1458
govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hr3323
govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hr4143

We see the new term "permanacy" come into play with these bills. I believe this is to make more difficult to keep track of these kids once they get into the system.

One other thought I have yet to fully rationalize is there can't be bus loads of these kids constantly travelling. Which means they have to be watched/cared for by someone in the interim...I'm guessing they have countless foster homes/families for these kids that they access on demand.

Any thoughts?

Exactly.

It really puts her support of it into perspective.

EU is still going to be screwed, but not as much.

At this point, its somewhat amusing how many cover stories they are trying to use.

Her late term abortion comments in the debate did not go down very well with women.

So the EU might not actually get their states dissolved into caliphates then I take it. What about the US though? Would a Trump presidency mitigate the risk here or are things going to happen no matter what since the timeline is very short now?

Is the NYPD going to break ranks? Will there be a false flag to distract if they do? How is Kim K bodyguard still posting to Twitter?

What are you sliding?

Look at how many rituals & ancient/history stuff talks about how the blood of the young gives "Benefits".

And thats just 1 connection you can make from that statement.

Its messed up stuff.

Nice work.

Destroying the western family is a big social engineering project.

Your opinion...today's MSM reports of Al Quaida of attacks around the election...real or cover or designed to dilute FBI resources (manpower) from the Clinton investigation?

My read is dilute the FBI resources.

Does drain the swamp mean we're going to also be led to bodies?

give you another bump anon5 , like reading your info

you are a fucking larper, all you are doing is repeating shit other people said on here yesterday.

its good information but why are you playing this fucking game with us?

Are the babies and fetuses wanted for uncalcified pineal glands?

Are you an occultist anon5?

I'm not sliding.

EU needs to break up inorder to save Europe.

Heard about how the US hacked Russia to threaten a major cyber attack incase they "interfere" with the elections?

Both these stories are connected & are also propaganda.

Makes you wonder how many cinder blocks had to be used.

>Soylent Green
You know me, Anon5.
I keep getting banned for bullshit reasons.

Is James Cameron mixed up in this? There are some shady connections between the Clintons and his AVATAR foundation, which I did some digging on and found weirdness. It's talked about in the Podesta e-mails. It's oddly secretive: it has a $7mil operating budget and barely and presence online for the 4 years it's existed. an inactive fb account with nothing on it, no website, and the lawyer in charge doesn't list it on her LinkedIn.

I know about the EU, but I'm asking in your opinion do you think the risk of safar events in the US will be mitigated? No problem if you don't want to answer I'm just looking for confirmation to what I already surmise.

hey guys, remember those fake dollars that were circulated not long ago that eventually lead to the abortion video? does anybody have a link to that?

Not exactly soylent green though...

Thank you for once again sharing information you learned on Sup Forums.

>@Conflicts 1 Hour BREAKING: US strike killed Afghanistan Al-Qaeda leader Qahtani: official - AFP
"oh hey we could drone some AQ leader, why not make a fake threat before droning him so we look more efficent"

These rituals that they do...I have a hard time believing that it actually does anything except give them an outlet for their sick behavior. But then I look at this Marina and she does not look 69 years old in the slightest. Is there anything to suggest that doing fucked up shit like that would actually rejuvenate these people? I want to believe she just had plastic surgery and that the reason they do this is to one up each other on who can be the most disgusting, that would be the simplest explanation. Or maybe they take it seriously, I just have no clue what to make of this.

No game is being played, but its important to watch the chessboards that are.

Nope.

Because children are "pure".

Yeah, something is definitely shady.

The risk is still there, but as we've seen, ISIS can re-position to places.

Oh so are you implying cannibalism doesn't really lead to madness? They say that to hide something from us? So we don't try it?

Also in case anyone is curious here is a big pastebin on pedo stuff in the US, with a big section on Hollywood. Good starting resource for people who want to try and expose this stuff.

pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4

Is there a suitcase nuke in New York and London already?

exactly. this faggot is ether just LARPing or actively trying to slide stuff.

notice how he timed his threads during th same times wikileaks was dropping emails?

Ah, ok thanks.

Question about Cameron: what was up with all the hype about his Avatar movie? What was the angle with the 3D experiment?

If all you can think about is the emails and not doing big picture data analysis you're never going to solve shit.

That and......."he may or may not be no longer in the middle east, but even we don't know".

What are the types of diseases that are created by cannibalism & what are the symptoms?

Remember how Queens believed bathing in blood would make them youthful?

Nice! Agreed! I guess they could get mileage out of this a number of ways.

I did see the US hack threat to Russia. Both also play the fear factor card with people. Not sure it helps them but sure seems clear that the Clintons are sending a message.

Has the fallout from the opera biological attack started or still in incubation period?

Whoa crazy crazy

K y c o m?

It does cause madness, but for some bizarre reason, men & women are effected somewhat differently.

No, but the best target for a world changing nuke would be Mecca.

Relates to VR.

all this fucking idiot does is repeat shit that was said on here. hes a glorified lurker at best. and all his answers are vague and sticking to his script.

if you want details about anything this larping cuck is talking about, just fucking search the archive, guys were posting details about all this shit yesterday in extreme detail.

this guy is ether a LARPer or actively trying to fuck with us.

all the proof you need is to go like 4 threads back of his and youll find me calling him on the occultic shit, and he was all like 'its nothing goyim dw about it' ooops, look like he got caught spilling disinfo. fuck off

Depends on if it was successful, the status of the exposed & what might have been released.

OMG Hillary's symptoms of balance and losing her shit are from cannibalism?

For someone who thinks I am a mere "larper" you are extremely aggressive and invested in telling others that people shouldn't look into what I'm saying.

Here's a pertinent screencap.

Also consider that international trade in "Human and animal blood" is currently worth $176 billion.
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/hs92/3002/

YOU ARE ONLY SAYING VAGUE SHIT THATS ALREADY BEEN POSTED ON HERE IN FAR GREATER DETAIL.

you are a glorified sticky-thread. except you dont actually link anything.

im sayign that your info is wrong, im just saying its not your info, its just shit you read on here. prove you are an insider.

Quads are proof of shillery

Honestly surprised that the thread isn't being brigaded more. The quiet is unnerving.

Now we're getting somewhere. Must relate to the whole women giving birth thing? Or how animals eat the unhealthy of their litter to provide for the others? And how lions will kill the cubs of another but won't eat them.

Now if this is true I can't imagine the benefits to be THAT good. Not enough to have a entire organization enacted to provide the materials. Unless it's the whole "They're rich, they've tried everything so they're bored with conventional drugs" thing

Blood & organ meats increase psychic and telepathic abilities in those genetically disposed to them and reduce aging.

Theres a reason why Yaweh "drinks the blood of goats and eats the flesh of bulls" and the Greek gods are told to be offered (animal) organs, fat, blood as offerings. Yaweh too asks for these sacrifices, but only lambs goats and bulls.

The difference is that the elites practice in the vein of Molech, who Yaweh is against. Instead of sacrificing ruminant animals they prefer children, it gives them a high and benefits prebiously listed but literally fucks up their minds and alters their brain chemistry, making them into archetypal cold blooded vampires.

Molech is not an actual "god" himself, but a perversion of Yawehs practices which evolved into a thing of it's own over the millenia.

True shit.

*im not saying your info isnt wrong, its right but just vague bullshit

if you were real you wouldve spilled the beans on the satan shit like a week ago when i pressed you on it.

CHECKED

QUICK

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS

"The symptoms of kuru are divided into three specific stages. The first, ambulant stage, exhibits unsteady stance and gait, decreased muscle control, tremors, and dysarthria. In the second, sedentary stage, the patient is incapable of walking without support and suffers ataxia and severe tremors. Furthermore, the victim is emotionally unstable and depressed, yet has uncontrolled sporadic laughter. Interestingly, the tendon reflexes are still normal at this point.[4]

In the final, terminal stage, the patient is incapable of sitting without support, suffers severe ataxia, is unable to speak, is incontinent, has dysphagia, is unresponsive to his or her surroundings, and develops chronic ulcerated wounds. An infected person usually dies within three months to two years after the first symptoms, often because of pneumonia or pressure sore infection."

Is this what Hillary has?

Wouldn't Saudis nuke Tel Aviv, London, Paris, Beijing, Moscow and D.C. in response to Mecca?

Go read my past threads, then look at all the information together.

Maybe CTR is realizing how much of a "loose end" they are.

Appreciate the bump.

Not following you...KYCOM? Sorry.