Gentleman, I must give credit where credit due. Despite all of the talk from the media, CTR, the democratic party...

Gentleman, I must give credit where credit due. Despite all of the talk from the media, CTR, the democratic party, liberals, and even Hillary herself, you have all held your resolve and values to do what you can to make this nation great again. Despite all of your talk of white supremacy and superiority, I have never seen group of people who care more for there fellow Americans, and the country itself, as much as Sup Forums does. You show your love for this country not through hollow speeches and false propaganda, but through the truth, something this country desperately needs. From wanting to free blacks from the shackles of welfare and there democratic masters, to securing jobs here at home for legal immigrants wanting to start there lives as fully fledged Americans. Whether you realize it or not, you show more compassion for blacks, Mexicans, Asians, any race really, through honesty and not pretending to like a certain group because it will make people think you are tolerant. Do some of you just meme for memes sake? Absolutely, but it still contributes to fighting the good fight and taking our country back from corruption. We are reaching the finish line now, the culmination of our great journey. I am certain that Sup Forums has saved this country from itself more than it realizes. Kek willing, we will make America great again.

I was here

We never had a choice. We were born to meme.

It was all worth it.

America was just the beginning. What we have proven the paradigm has shifted. Make no mistake if we want to return the west back to its former glory we must continue to meme, spread the truth and above all support candidates that will support our interests. I want to thank all the foreign anons for their support it really means a lot and I hope us burgers can repay the favor in some form or fashion.

I hope you're right.

We start strong, we END stronger.

Remember to look back :)

However, we're not done yet. First we save America, then Europe, then the world. Maybe Mars later because I heard that the Martians there are all cucks.

>it aint meme

SHADILAY!

It's not over yet.

> That rare pepe

>Despite all of your talk of white supremacy and superiority
Fuck off shill.

it's just a redrawn ra, i would say it's uncommon at best

>rare

fuck off back to plebbit, newfagget

>not7

>securing jobs here at home for legal immigrants wanting to start there lives as fully fledged Americans
I don't give a fuck about immigrants legal or illegal. I want what's best for American citizens.

MEME!

MEME!!!

MEME!!!!!

It's not over yet. Trump is only the beginning.

Sup Forums is starting so sound disillusioned with over confidence. Trump hasn't won anything yet. Always prepare for the worst.

Racism means love.

Why did there have to be a faceless man?

Chaotic Good is best good

More news at 7

This, we are just getting started boys

Idk. Not cause anonymity or anything

I swear this is gonna sound dumb, but this board is my closest family, even though I've never met any of you. I love you all almost as much as I love America. Let's keep fighting.

Love you too. No homo

>Whether you realize it or not, you show more compassion for blacks, Mexicans, Asians, any race really
Mexicans aren't a race, they're a religion.

I know those feels. Love you too, you beautiful faggot.