Russia is fucking agressive

Russia is fucking agressive
>Russia takes Krim
>Russia threatens Denmark
>Russia Threatens Sweden
>Russia puts Norway on nuclear list
Norway accepted 300 norwegian soldier to be a part of our military base. Russia decided to update their list and put Norway as a potential nuclear goal on their list. I don't wanna die, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-clinton-back-border-fence-law
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3022793/Putin-threatens-nuclear-war-Russian-leader-necessary-step-drive-Nato-Baltics-defend-Crimea.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html
express.co.uk/news/world/567879/Vladimir-Putin-threatens-nuclear-attack-against-the-West
ibtimes.co.uk/threatening-nuclear-weapons-syria-putins-attempt-get-russia-treated-like-superpower-again-1532600
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11886639/Russia-threatens-US-with-nuclear-arms-counter-measures.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hillary is your candidate, NOT Trump!

Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

Reminder:
Hillary actually VOTED for a physical barrier between mexico and the US. she is your vote, not trump
Hillary Clinton voted for a physical barrier between Mexico and the US in 2006:
cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-clinton-back-border-fence-law

/

get lubricant already

A nuke to the face would actually improve you though

Holy shit. I fucked up. OP was meant to say 300 american marines. Sorry.

>Russia is fucking agressive

Compared to Norway maybe, what do you think the US is?

I've always lived by the famous quote "Never ever for even a single moment, place an ounce of trust in a fucking Jewish Kike"

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

>Russia takes Krim

lies.

Russia feels like you Murricans are surrounding them and it's making them question their place as a superpower. They obviously want to keep that place. Nobody that rules a superpower want to watch their superpower fade. If that person is Putin, shit's gonna get serious when he realizes he lost. Get ready for nuclear fallout. Hope you got your bombshelter ready.

>Nuclear winter hits Norway, goes unnoticed

Putin is really stepping up the fear propaganda on his people. They're being psyop-indoctrinated to hate Americans because Vladimir isn't getting his way. He's censoring the internet, unleashing armies of social media trolls and acting crazy like that little North Korean dictator, only shorter.

Putin has threatened to use nukes in Ukraine against the US

Putin has threatened to use nukes in Syria against the US

Now Putin is threatening to use nukes in Norway against the US?

Putin is the one willing to launch the nuclear strikes that trigger WWIII

It's obvious that he is suffering from the madness and dementia of 3rd stage syphilis

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3022793/Putin-threatens-nuclear-war-Russian-leader-necessary-step-drive-Nato-Baltics-defend-Crimea.html

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html

express.co.uk/news/world/567879/Vladimir-Putin-threatens-nuclear-attack-against-the-West

ibtimes.co.uk/threatening-nuclear-weapons-syria-putins-attempt-get-russia-treated-like-superpower-again-1532600

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11886639/Russia-threatens-US-with-nuclear-arms-counter-measures.html

Yes. exactly. Which is why I, as a norwegian, am worried. Russia is out of control right now and I'm wondering if NATO considers Norway as a country that is worth saving. Let's face it, if Russia invades Norway, the only country that can stop that shit is US, but if US gets involved, a whole lot of other countries automatically get involved and WW3 starts. Is Norway worth risking that? From US point of view, no. So we're fucked. But what does that say about NATO? How would Russia interpret that?

> Small part of Russian fleet goes to fight ISIS, while the whole region along with Turkey goes to shit
> EU > REEE RUSSIANS ARE BAD
Literally soviet minorities/Clinton tier.

> Isreal flag.
> Fucking kek

Don't worry, they are spartans.

> what do you think the US is?
US is obongo now. And he is putting NATO "reinforcements" and "lost"-in-blackwater-pockets-nuclear-warheads all along the western border of Russia.

Putting low energy accusations behind it.

> don't worry they are consultants

>Our rockets will block out the sun!!!

Then we will fight in the shade

Threatened Denmark? :O

So summed up I shouldn't be worred that the ruskies are going to wake me up and nuke my ass while I sleep?

Yes, the Russians have accomplished full out tests to bomb both Sweden and Denmark. Read the news. Norway has been lucky and ignored thus far, but when they decided to let 300 american marines into their base, Russia said enough is enough, they updated their nuclear plan and now all of Scandinavia is fucked unless NATO steps in and make them regret fucking with their allies. (which will probably trigger the bombs and we're fucked anyway cause we don't really matter).

Hemispheric open borders

Not our fault that we play smart and you dumb.

Geographically it''s smart and necessarry to take out both Sweden and Denmark for Russia in a WW3 though, as it lets them travel through the sea way easier than if they didn't. Norway wouldn't be necessary really, but now we got these fucking marines here, so that's why I worry.

Why not just occupy desu? The germans only took lik 4 hours to get the whole of Jutland. That makes it harder for NATO/USA to attack their defense too.

Open borders for Israel!

I get you, dude. I just don't want to die because US and RUS can't agree on morals and shit. I'm alive and I'd like to spend my one life living until nature decides it's time. I don't wanna die because a comment made someone decide to push the button to make millions die.

Do Russians even think about the west?

Or is our government pretending we matter to other people?

If you are genuinely concerned you should just move somewhere else.

Because don't need to occupy, and Russia officially got nukes that can flatten all of france in one single bomb. To quote my local news "It makes Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like firecracrakers". NATO calls it "SATAN 2." as they had an equally terrible bomb earlier, but now it's fucking serious.

Cold War era bunkers are being reactivated and civilians have been instructed on how to act, we even have our equivalent of Bert the Turtle now. So yes I would say we care more about you than you about us.

This. Russisan civilians are being prepared for nuclear fallout, being guided to nearest nuclear bunkers. The west doesn't do this, because we're fucking cocky as fuck, or we simply can't provide a bunker for everyone, so telling people to get in them would cause panick.