>funko.com/blogs/news/coming-soon-walmart-exclusive-stan-lee-pop-s

Other urls found in this thread:

tcj.com/jack-kirby-interview/6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And this is probably just the first wave, I'm sure we'll get more

Of course they did normies fucking love Stan Lee and funko pops

Honestly that's pretty good for a pop.

I hope we get the one from thor

I agree. I can't belive they managed to make a 1:1 scale of Lee.

Is it only the ones from the disney movies or do the fox cameos get them as well?

tcj.com/jack-kirby-interview/6/

Fox movies never get Funko Pops, so probably not.

Wow.

I fucking hate how much potential there is lost in pops. They've been getting a lot better with their details and molding on stuff like the accessories and outfits. But goddamn, they are still sticking to that big-head soulless eyes formula, I really wish they'd switch to something cuter than that. It could still be simple but not dead looking like pops are.

Same here. I mean, just look at the Cuphead Funkos: no soulless black dots eyes and bam, it looks genuinly great. Shit, I'm even surprised those are Funkos.

They're actually phylacteries for his soul. Now he can live eternal... in YOUR HOUSE!

They're Funkos, but NOT Funko Pops. Pops look like you describe, Funko is just a vinyl figure company with many product lines.

Oooh, I see. My mistake, then. "Funko" only makes me think of Pops, thought those were like the Cookie Monster one I saw, still a Pop but not with the regular eyes due to a particular artstyle.

But it works here because they sold their soul to the Devil.

devil never claims it unless you suck ass at the game

fuck Stan

I hope we get the one from GotG Vol. 2

I mean, I'm not doubting The King on any of this since F4 and Thor, at least, were very clearly his brain childs, but when he says that he "didn't create anything" that just seems... quesitonable. Sure, I could buy that Thor and F4 were 100% Kirby, but then how do you explain Spider-man or Daredevil? Hell, what about the X-men, which Kirby was clearly phoning it in on and didn't give a shit about.

What is the appeal of Funko pops? I don't get it.

I feel kinda sorry for the people who collect these things. They (pops) just look so damn ugly.

So Stan is setting it up so he can drain lifeforce remotely?

I actually like the giant heads. It's the entire point.
The fucking eyes need to be changed though.

Minor characters get figures which they otherwise never would.

If, as a kid, you'd told me I could have a statue of every character I've ever loved I would have jizzed in my shortpants. I wouldn't care at all if they looked shit.

Spider-Man was very clearly Ditko.

>game's subtitle is "Don't Deal With the Devil"
>devs have exclusivity deal with Microsoft