K6BD

Is this multiverse really clever, or just really messy?

>or

Why not both?

I know nothing about K6BD. Does it have parallel Earths or is it one of those "multiverses" that's just endless magical/hell dimensions.

Yes

No

A little of both.

maybe

at least the art is nice

I'd say hectic rather than messy. There's definite method in the madness that you mostly see in the supplemental lore and prose. It's definitely clever, though.

Isn't that the point? That the multiverse has grown into a huge stinking pit of corruption and rampant crime and needs to be burned to the ground to start anew.

Be quiet angel.

>>>/thorns/

There are 777,777 universes connected to a central plane called Throne (which has an upper and lower area, physical and spiritual). This is all best visualised as a wheel, with Throne at the centre.
Those 777,777 universes often have variations of Earth, maybe even multiple planets. Some do not. Some may have humans, some may not. The universe the protagonist is from has an Earth identical to ours except there is no Australia, which means there is significantly less shitposting on Sup Forums

Metatron, pls.

You know it's sad that K6BD doesn't seem to be that popular, it's recent updates barely break the 50 post mark and I don't think I ever saw a thread go past the bump limit. And this is a setting with plenty of lore to discuss. Fucking BCB right now has almost 200 posts and regularly gets like twice the amount of replies. And I think this is one of the better webcomics out there.

Shitty drama always gets more posts than anything else.

That or shipping. How the fuck does south park suddenly become a 90% about it's underaged ships is beyond me. Or how the fuck do we get daily threads that almost always exceed the bump limit

eh, I wouldn't really use our threads as a measuring stick for success. Typically we seem to talk more about things that piss us off. We'll run a Questionable Content thread till bump limit and beyond, right off the bloody back end of the board and start anew, but all we're doing is reposting stale ass memes that are shockingly old and impotently shaking our fists at a man that can't hear us as we try to wish new holes in his extremities.

The last update got a decently long thread. And that's a good thing anyway, do you want them to be polluted with shitposting?

Both.
But most of all, it's well drawn, with a consistent, amazing and recognisable style that binds all elements together nicely.

>no australia
Where'd you hear that?

It’s shit unless you’re a SJW or a fat fetishist, in which case it’s still shit but you at least get pandered to. Go you, I guess.

Shit that doesn't matter that much he reveals in discord or on tumblr. Just little factoids

What is this, Sup Forums Mad Libs?

ah, I thought it was something in the comics I missed.

Hey it gets print editions which is more than you can say for 99% of webcomics

That's true. But still, k6bd is still one the few webcomics that I would love more discussion about. So much to talk about and tons of lore littered in his tumblr and twitter. It's sad that shipping threads and shitposting generals get so much activity but actual quality discussion seems to be so short in supply.

quality discussion isn't going to be the quantity discussion around here. Be glad that somehow shippers haven't decided that every thread is 100+ images of Jagganoth/Hrotomos (because ships are required by law to not make a fucking lick of sense) and pictures of Mottom's feet.

What are you talking about? I wasn't even aware fat people existed in this multiverse

He's trying to make an oblique reference to Abbadon's fat growth fetish pictures, which have no relevance to the comic.

I fully expected the Mottom arc to involve some of it tbqh.

people barely buy Iron Man these days, do you think they will give a shit about ''Deviant Art edge: The comic ''?

the guy has very detailed art, isn't a totaly SJW, posts regular content, and has a somewhat interesting storyline and characters.

It's doing better than most of the shit that gets put online.

It's basically Hindu cosmology with some of Kirkbride's stuff thrown in. It's fun because it's made with a framework rarely seen in mainstream fiction, but it's not really that clever or anything.

>the guy has very detailed art

is not that good, his hands look like fucking shit all the time.

>isn't a totaly SJW
trans main character or some shit
>has a somewhat interesting storyline and characters
yeah put people don't care, it reads like fan fiction

>trans main character or some shit
cis straight white character
where on earth did you get that from?

I think he's talking about White Chain.

Not that his complaint isn't bullshit. White Chain is an angry abrasive zealous shitkicker. They're probably the least tumblr character in the story.

Actually that sounds exactly like tumblr

What, were you expecting Picasso level shit from a web comic? It's good art, ding dong

When you haven't actually read a single page of the comic and just get all your info from Sup Forums level retards

sure, his realism isn't the best, but the detail that goes into each background of the setting is nuts. Especially considering he does 2-3 posts a week.

Sure, you could say that a technically genderless angel is "sjw trans or some shit", but as says, he's a violent zealot who is the LAW, and has some interesting character development as a result.

>yeah put people don't care
YOU don't care. Go piss into your coffee elsewhere.

>Sure, you could say that a technically genderless angel is "sjw trans or some shit"

How obsessed do you have to be if that's the first thing that comes to your mind when you see literally one of the oldest characteristics of an angel

I think user is referring to how this angel is taking on feminine shape

it's the biggest meme comic I've ever read, every page is taylor made for reddit

white chain is taking on a more human shape, and a feminine one at that. The other angels are chastising white chain for doing so. I'm assuming its because not only is white chain assuming a mortal form, its assuming a "weaker" form of man.

Feminine shapes truly are the most SJW shit ever invented

When I noticed my grandmother was female I held her at gunpoint and demanded she stop forcing diversity into children's cartoons and then burned her copy of the communist manifesto

I love Abby, but he hasn't done a 3 page a week update schedule since promising to 'sometimes do that' when he hit that patreon level. It was total bait and switch.

he's always done at least two though, excepting some event he has to do, or a detailed page. Either way, the speed is still impressive.

Yes, but his art has suddenly jumped in quality. Instead of traditional talking head panels he's doing these grand sweeping intricately detailed architecture pages.
It's really gorgeous to look at.

Plus the guy said he was going through like three weddings lately. I can't blame him, I just did a round of weddings back to back and I couldn't work for like two weeks.

>He's always done two except when he hasn't.

and the pages we have to wait on are usually worth it.
I just think it's inaccurate to say he regularly puts out 2-3 pages when all summer was filled with hiatus and single pages to fit his RL schedule.

The fact that the dude turns out full colored detailed pages at (more often than not) 2 a week is still super impressive though. And he said there shouldn't be any more Hiatus this year.

>Picasso

he would be even less realistic, idiot

post of the day