Tell me this isn't child abuse

Tell me this isn't child abuse.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VaguelyFunnyDan/status/794606140592009216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why the (((

It's societies fault for teaching us to encourage gender dysphoria

Does he just crossdress or is there anything more passed that?

it is child abuse and this """"""""""father"""""""""" is mentally ill as well as the child

because the entire post is ((( )))

half jewish

my dick is confused

Kid's going to commit suicide in middle school.

kek

Let's celebrate differences by establishing the fundamental physical, hormonal, endocrinologal, and biological differences between men and women. Wishing really hard and saying poof won't change your XY to XX. Transgenderism is a mental illness, and it is disgusting that society permits it. Even worse that they actively push this filth to children.

how can you be half jew? if his mothers a jew hes a jew

transjew

I remember when I was a kid I wanted my nails to be painted. Now under the wrong parents I would of been pushed into becoming a trans which of ultimately would of lead to my suicide.

It's child abuse to make statements using your own child. If your child legitimately have some gender issue, you shouldn't be parading him/her as some sort of circus freak in Twitter.

Transgender kids - young kids - probably are completely mentally healthy, it's just their degenerate parents forcing them to question their sexuality. Absolutely disgusting.
>'Are you sure you're a boy Billy? It's all right to be a girl you know... you can change any time you want.'
>'Okay Daddy, whatever you say. I trust you.

That's the Jew rules not ours. If your mother fucked a greenberg you aren't white.

jesus fucking christ

and he should.

That can't be real?

If it is - yes abuse, what the fuck a child knows what is going on - parent failed. If people are convinced they are trans after puberty and medical consultation + doctor consent, then it is acceptable imo.

That cunt fucked up a life of his own child - if true and not troll pic.

Let's protect transmentals by supporting the Saud puppet and importing thousands of Transpeaceful pisslamic gay lovers.

I think that also could be accurate. It's funny how all (I say this in the general sense) cases of a child wanting to "be" the other gender is accompanied by either a nutcase single mother or off-the-deep-end leftists.

twitter.com/VaguelyFunnyDan/status/794606140592009216

this is what happenes with all those faggots

> Don't talk to me or my wife's eh, son? ever again.

I always knew there was something off about this guy.

This explains it.

)))

It is real...failed parent and a dumbcunt.

That poor kid.

I do not think there is a psychologist in the world who would approve of it.

children are malleable, a blank canvas. they're ready to accept whatever you put onto them, that's why its detrimental to preserve the innocence yet teach them well enough so that when their innocence goes, they're able to be a good person.

in this instance, this """father""" has been fooled into thinking that perverting and tainting his childs innocence that hes doing the kid a favor.

any libcuck who stands by their ideology after seeing this go down because of it, those people are the trash of society. they willingly participate in evil and relish the feeling they get when something good gets tainted.

they hate pres Trump because he represents good. just remember that when you read some cuck's comment the next time. That person is trash, they know it, they are accepting worthlessness and projecting it onto others. their opinions are worthless.