Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat

Bat-cat Bat-cat Bat-catBat-cat Bat-cat Bat-cat

It's getting annoying, but I wonder if it'll read better as a whole. I felt that about the entire Suicide arc.

Lastly Batman is absolutely Tumblr emo. I mean full on emo.

"Batman becomes a sissy zombie-man after he drinks the cat pussy-water ...

At least it's only a 2 issue arc, right?

Damifag, stop making King hate threads

>Damifag, stop making King hate threads
Jasonfag is a kingfag ?

Yup.

You remember me vehemently wanting King to write Bruce?

I'm taking it back. Please no.

Bruce is really winning aganist Slade on 'Father of the year'. At least Slade is interested in his children even if his means to connect with them are terrible. Bruce coudn't care less, it seems.

>Damifag, dont stop making King hate threads

>Batjoker & batsuper >>> batcat batwonder

Catwoman is shit.

Why is everyone King writes for act Autistic as fuck? Bane, Selina, Joker, Riddler, Batman, It's like none of them know how to speak or act naturally. Can't wait for Dr Manhattan to save us from this garbage King has brought on.

Ignoring the fact that the issue is extremely bad, I want to claw my eyes out every time either of the couple say Cat or Bat.

King needs to be taken off Batman ASAP
Selina: Hi, Bat.

Bruce: Hi, Cat.

Selina: I'm happy you going to marry me Bat!

Bruce: I'm happy to get wed Cat!

Selina: Oh, Bat!!

Bruce: Oh, Cat!!

Tom King: Cat and Bat happy or crazy? don't miss my next 10000000 issues about how they look at each other!!!! Oh, and Gotham Girl and Gotham Groom are going to the wedding!!!

Me: "PUTS A SHOTGUN ON HEAD" "BOOM"

It's honestly a lot less annoying than you're making it out to be

Why is King so goddamn obsessed with Bruce and Selina calling each other "Cat" and "Bat"? It's cringe inducing.

The issue was fine, it's your comment that has me clawing my eyes out.

shes going to die isnt she? to make Batman grimdarker.

hey watch your tongue damian

either that or reboot. Only waifu fags think this will last.

Yep. Seriously. It's weird as hell.

It's possible it can last. They let Superman get married and raise a kid together, they might let Bruce and Selina do they same. Eventually they have to let these characters progress.

>Me: "PUTS A SHOTGUN ON HEAD" "BOOM"

Kill you are self

Stop quoting me damifag.

And yet it's still better than anything Snyder ever did with Batman, crazy, guess why King is on the flagship title and Snyder has to make an event to keep himself in the public eye

It's be even dumber having them say Catwoman/Batman, or, even worse, call themselves by their birth names while they are in costume. You autists are ridiculous

Jasonfag very childish..

>emo
Ok grandpa time to stop posting.

Superman with Lois is very different than a character like Batman which is all about darkness and shit. It will never happen. Lois and Clark is a duo. Batman already has a character to share himself with in Robin. Catwoman being part of Bruce life in that way serves nothing that can't be done with his relationship with Robin or Alfred. Unless Batman getting laid is important to the his character, which it's not. Shit is pointless.

people actually think that won't end in horrible tragedy

kingfags on suicide watch.

Kingfag spotted.

What I find funny is that there was a literal dead horse last issue when they exchanged pet names

>or, even worse, call themselves by their birth names while they are in costume
They're in a fucking desert with no one even remotely close to them.

Stop trying to make Batcat happen, King. Nobody cares.

I can never really tell where King's Batman is going in the long run. All of the stories are very immediate. There was that foreshadowey line after Gotham died that made it sound like Duke would replace Bruce.

batcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcatbatcat

Seriously, this is awful.

>It's be even dumber having them say Catwoman/Batman
Explain.

I vaguely remember him saying something to the affect that he had no idea what do do with batman but he took the gig because it's fucking Batman.

She's shit. The thot don't deserve him.