BEYONCE IS WITH HER

You can't compete with her.

It's over, drumpfkins.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/video/watch-live-hillary-clinton-holds-rally-in-cleveland-801014851903
youtube.com/watch?v=oahkGuG09SE
vimeo.com/190144149
theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=MpPbYXLwhoM
rollingstone.com/music/news/industry-lashes-out-at-mariah-beyonce-and-others-who-played-for-qaddafis-family-20110225
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HILLARY'S RALLIES ARE FUCKING LIT

>tfw she is actually lecturing him on his anti-women language in the song "99 Problems"

After this whole modern art thing, I'm just about ready to cast off anyone who's this gung ho about her, for whatever reason

>Wolstein Center
The perfect venue

muh black lives

They are illuminati and the worship satan

>Black panthers for Hillary

What a shock a terrorist organisation is pro-Hillary

Hillary looks possessed in that photo.

>celebrity supports the democratic candidate
Oh wow what else is new

wtf jay z is #WithHer? I'm voting for hillary now

please explain what drumpfkins means exactly

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS QUEEN SLAYYY!!

Of course they're with her, where else would they get there child sex slaves? Not everyone like the little nig refugees.

Look Kanye, I know I said "superpredators" and "we must bring them to heel" but I really need you to help me secure the negro vote and the millennial vote.
>sheeeeiiiit senpai, yous raycis but imma let you be if you gibs me dats welfare fo' dis her honky convert.

>(((Leibowitz)))

>Two nigs who parade hedonistic culture and wear Illuminati decor hang out with Minerva herself

>mfw everytime I hear this

eggcellent

>hand rubbing intensifies

>mfw Hillary has to throw concerts to get people to hear her talk

Thats odd considering she's made $100m giving speeches. Goldman Sachs paid a million dollars for an hour speech, why aren't these people willing to come to a free speech of hers?

When you realize "IM WITH HER" is actually a reference to their fag slut god Minerva.

It's the state seal of California too.

>mfw

Fucking disgusts the hell out of me too.

Bitch in that song actually refers to dog as he had drugs in car and the police couldn't get the drug dogs there in time

We had Ronaldo making ads for a Portuguese bank and providing financial advice to people. I fucking kid you not. Anyway, Beyonce is on the same tier - don't listen to that cunt.

still no taylor swift, so it's fine

>today Trump said "I don't need Jay-Z or Jennifer Lopez to fill an auditorium"

OOGA BOOGA FINNA DINNA BIX NOOD

A bunch of losers in Cleveland in October? What are the odds?

>when you're so unlikable you have to pay celebrities to appear to morons for you

All these rich celebs support this crooked bitch, they all make me sick. I've been for Trump since the day he announced he was running but knowing all these celebs, who generally get whatever they want, are supporting Hillary I want Trump to win even more.

> Ooooooh a rich black family, can I count on your money and fame to support me? I loved you in Snakes on a Plane by the way.

Thank you for correcting the record

Confirmed, only way Hillary can get more than 100 people to a rally is with a free concert by a popular spearchucker.

>Feminism exists for anything besides turning white men into cucks and white women into sluts

Love the title of that jpg

How does it feel to be unemployed in a few days, CTR?

>Beyonce's fake ass smile

lmao she loathes the old racist whore

I can't stand her but, not even Hilary deserved this. Not even Hilary.

Having difficulties?

TRIGGERED

>Beyonce is a "proud black woman"
>yet she dyes her hair blonde and wears skin lightening shit

What did she mean by this?

Come here little boy, wanna peek at Chu?

SHES GONNA BEAT TRUMP!

Oh no no no don't you try to delete your failed efforts and act like you did good.

who here also thinks jay z is actually voting for trump but he's just doing all this shit because beyonce wants him to

Kanye is probably a Trump supporter so we win

It means either a low self esteem, or that she'd have a fraction of her revenue if she looked completely black.

Beyonce's fans are all blue-pilled women and fags, this wont affect anything

Based Hova. When is Kanye going to do a concert for Hillary? Is he too busy being cucked by Kim K?

>providing financial advice to people.
At least it's not Messi who did it.

>not one post mentioning Beyonce "donated" 1 million dollars that she got from gaddafi to hillary foundation

Why do liberals like Beyonce so much? Her music never stood out to me.
Lana Del Rey though. It's way too obvious that she's a Trump supporter. Her music is much better than that satanic nigger lady.

This.

They both have the same cult leader

Kanye is on trumps side lol

Is this shit real? Every elite is doing it, hard to believe that it's just RP

LIT AF DESU SENPAI DESU

nbcnews.com/video/watch-live-hillary-clinton-holds-rally-in-cleveland-801014851903

That's a weird shot considering Hillary denies the Armenian Genocide.

that nigger is just another puppet of the jews

they own musical industry

kek you just cant go on pol without sayin muh jews

Beyonce dresses like a carpet muncher before dressing like a complete slut, yeah, let her vote for hillary

she has to be spending a fortune on this. Would be really interesting if all the pedo stuff was true and these celebs have to backtrack.

Heh, yeah, what a meme

>Beyonce
youtube.com/watch?v=oahkGuG09SE

Well they know their target audience.
Dumb niggers and stupid white people obsessed with celebrities.

Uhhhhh... CULTURAL APPROPRIATION MUCH??,??

BEE HONCE AY

Do Beyonce's legs go....all the way up?

>free jay z concert
>1/5 the views an average trump rally gets

its over drumpf is finished

so even gangstas sell out huh?

Whats that on her shirt?

Someone should edit Beyonce's shirt to say "I'm white"

Beyonce is a known satanist, gee I wonder why.

You can tell she knows deep down that thing isn't human.

Listen here obvious black guy.

You got alot to learn about the kikes, sadly you're past Sup Forums's golden age and in the decline.

Well put I couldn't agree more

TO THE LEFT TO THE LEFT

EVERYTHING IN YOUR BOX TO THE LEFT

Dumb fuckin' nigger doesn't even have the good manners to take his hat off indoors.

Jay Z with Marina Abramovic.

Marina Abramovic is the one who preforms the Spirit Cooking/Dinner. The Satanic shit everyone's been talking about, are preformed by this bitch right here.

The funny thing is, she also has performance ties back to Comet Ping Pong and Pizza. You know, the place thats owned by David Brocks former gay lover, that holds Satanic rituals celebrating an odd holiday.

vimeo.com/190144149

They seem to be celebrating the birthday of their savior, as the announcer proclaims. But its odd, because the date is 1.20.2012. Thats about a month too late for Christmas, right? Want to know what January 20th is on the Satanic list of Holidays?

theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm

>Celebration: Abduction, ceremonial preparation and holding of sacrificial victim for Candlemas
>Type: Sexual and Blood
>Usage: Oral, anal, vaginal, human sacrifice
>Age: Female or CHILD (any age)

So David Brocks little fuck toy was celebrating a holiday based around sexually torturing children. David Brock is the head of Media Matters, who was outlined in the Project Veritas tapes as colluding with the Clinton Campaign to fuck with the election (It worked against Sanders). youtube.com/watch?v=MpPbYXLwhoM

I know this is a sage thread, but I like truth nukes on every post.

rollingstone.com/music/news/industry-lashes-out-at-mariah-beyonce-and-others-who-played-for-qaddafis-family-20110225

This bitch was with Gaddafi too until Hillary and Obama decided to off him.

Triggered.

This is what trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i

Trump also wanted to kill Gaddafi, see

>(((industry)))
>oy vey how can you play for an anti-semite Israel hater like Ghaddafi?! You better show up our political engagements now!

Explain to me why you would hate good goy Trump Jew and seek to expose him.

My point was more or less that Beyoncé will be #with literally anyone, either for money or to save face.