So who is bossing who here, Klaw or Killmonger?

So who is bossing who here, Klaw or Killmonger?

If it's Klaw people will yell racism. If it's Killmonger, hopefully he's compelling, since the trailer just paints him as "I wanna be king so I'll be Black Panther but a little different!"

I want this movie to be good, but Klaw and Killmonger don't strike me as interesting villains. But, who else would BP fight?

M̶a̶n̶-̶A̶p̶e̶ M'baku, leader of the W̶̶̶h̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶G̶̶̶o̶̶̶r̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶c̶u̶l̶t̶
Wakandan Mountain Tribe

They're equals.

They're probably working in partnership. Killmonger apparently breaks Klaw out of jail so that he can take over Wakanda and try to fight the rest of the world. I'm guessing Klaw will bail when he realizes Killmonger's psychopathic obsession is going to end in nothing but shit for all involved.

I'm liking that Killmonger sounds like an afrocentrist parody so far.

This. Why does one need to boss around the other? Can't they just be evil bros, going around, starting wars for fun and profit?

Who cares, it's just BP

Dunno but they could both boss my boipussy.

Killmonger is the angry nigger and Klaw is the cheerful nigger.

It seems like it's just each being mutual allies, not sharing the same end goal but seeing each other as helpful for the current steps of their goals

Together they commit crime!

Bro villains are best villains.

the badguy is really named killmonger? i hope hes a villian from like the 60s at least and thats not a more current name

Killmonger is his last name. His first name is Erik.

that's not a bad hook for him.

Really?

It's not his real name

that or Klaw will bail / screw over Kilmonger if he thinks it's to his advantage/can get away with it cause that's how Klaw's always been

Really. He's got fuckall for villians so they absolutely have to use Man-Ape. At the same time, they're smart enough to know calling Africans gorillas is a death sentence.

They can get away with it if the writer and director are black. Also, quite likely actual black fans have no problem with the character, just like Jewish fans like that Magneto is Jewish. Hudlin had no problem using Man-Ape.

Killmonger, later Klaw backstabs him.

From the spoilers, it seems like they're saving him for the sequel

Killmonger. Klaw will bow out when it stops being cost effective to go after BP and KM will probably kill him for wanting to stop.

The only thing wrong with Man-Ape is his name.

Panther has a bunch of villains that are not popular.

Most people don't know shit about Killmonger